Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well look what we have here

Dangerous Lunatic

((Calling all the old raiders here: Link ))

Gracious Hunter

No presence was felt, nor was there any sort of grand entrance, just an appearance of energy as a figure appeared around the corner of the drawbridge moving slowly towards the main hall doors. Hands on wheels there appeared to be a young lady in a wheelchair motivating herself forward with a bit of effort with each stroke of the arms. The chair itself looked as though it was electronic in origin, the chair itself instead of being a frame of metal was more like an actual chair, containing within Gods knew what, the wheels themselves were lit up with LED lights or so it seemed shining a dim white or blue downwards at all times. The young girl kept her legs off to the left at all times, never letting her legs move as she cruised through the courtyard, urging her chair forward every moment waiting for anything to happen, glancing around and keeping tabs on the happenings in the castle.

Entering the doors of the castle she made her way towards the bar where Ikkuno still was and settled herself nearby, glancing towards Ikkuno,

"What's a girl got to do to get a drink around here?"

she teased the boy, having not seen him in some time, it was easy to poke fun as a subtle introduction between the two.

Liberal Genius

((I know who you are and I know what you seek... Good luck kid, you're going to need it.))

In the desolate silence in front of the barren castle, dead grass stood long untouched by anything, anyone, as if ever before. Like an engine starting after a long dormant period, there was a small flare of magic, again, once more, one last... bursting forth from the ground was a monolith-like stone that stood roughly twelve feet high. As if in response to the first, more stones joined their brother in a standing circle almost like Stonehenge in front of the castle, 8 stones in all ranging from ten to sixteen feet tall. Each stone had a different glyph carved into it, some at punching level, some were very low, others very high, glyphs adorned both sides of each of the stones, never in the same place twice. There were several of these devices now, the glyphs required a certain type of magical control or ability to be used to activate each one, when each glyph was activated the puzzle would get harder; stones would rise and fall, begin dodging, splitting up and such creating an incredibly effective training grounds.

The grounds once again stood silent waiting for anyone that may come. The grounds were always watched.

Distinct Genius

((I hope you know how close I am. A few posts and I'll finally step onto your doormat. No surprise that there are people helping me get to you.))

Ikkuno Sephis had never been one for theatrics, however, in this case he was just blowing off steam, literally. His figure appeared about four feet off the ground hovering for a brief moment before beginning to drop to the ground, the dew upon the grass below his feet almost immediately turned from liquid to gas under the immense amount of heat put off by his presence. EK was used to the magical gravity in Wyrrenfall to the point that when he came over to Gaia he had to adjust himself forcing his most innate powers down deep inside so that he would not scorch the earth. The dampening quickened and stifled his power as he dropped to the ground, taking a brief knee as he looked around him at the stones, he had seen this area before, but the one he had seen was bound in the skies, more stones, floating, spinning, dodging, it seemed more difficult when he had watched his father do it.

He thought to himself this will be child's play.

((I'm going to keep this slow and to myself for the most part, just to get myself IC))
Tic Toc, his clock did say as Milky sat without dismay.

He was quite jubilated one could say.

Ah, today was such a good day.

All the pieces are coming together.

Stitched and sowed with leather.

His hat was tipped and flaunted a feather.

Sitting there over a domain he'd come to claim
albeit without consent.

He still would conjure things that would make them lament.

Distinct Genius

Oowl
[Nation-like post.]

((OK, Nation rolleyes ))

A change of attire was needed overall, he stood silently glancing towards the castle. Bringing his hand up, his wrist snapped to attention bringing a finger upwards in front of his face, a window frame like that of a computer screen was brought up in front of his face, of course none others could see the content of this screen. He drew his finger in the air across what one could only imagine was the contents of the window, when suddenly his shirt disappeared baring his flesh to all for a split second. An observant being would notice his flesh was pressed with scars, especially over his back, in this family, scars were a choice, EK had many, Contry had very few, Wiley had three, and Hayden's were hidden by ages. A silver trimmed, crimson Yukata appeared over his form, his pants making their disappearance from view, the silver necklace around his neck being brought to view.

Glancing around, he pinpointed energy and sighed, hoping that there wouldn't be a scene. Drawing his finger downwards, the window vanished from his view. He squatted down to his fullest ability, stretching his legs and stomach, rising up slowly he stretched more, arching his back he stretched his arms, back and shoulders and then relaxed. They were watching. spreading out his feet he took the first stance, his arms snapping 90 degrees at his side similar to horse stance, his right arm came outwards made a backwards circular motion and shot forwards. Magic moved, but there was nothing visual, the first stone lit a single glyph.

The short man smirked with a green glint off his coffee stained grin.
His tiny spritely heart thumping like a squirrels.

It had been so long just to see an old remnant of that old Zodiac clan.
Milky had thought they had all kicked the can.

He recalled a promise, a promise to kill them all.

Milky was located atop the spire of Lusiks domain, his old friends tower. His friend he killed.

That was a sad and unexpected moment to see the Wind Manipulator be dissolved into viral goop.

"Hmph..." Milky reached into his vest pocket and pulled out his famous pipe, trickling tweed into its bowl with a measured twist of his thumb and index.

"I know you... I know you, Ikkuno. Do you know me?" His voice boomed, partly because he spoke into a bluetooth earpiece and partly because the speaker volume was turned all the way up.

Distinct Genius

The Yukata vanished, baring for a moment for all the world once more the tortures that his flesh had endured under the hands of his grandfather and even his father in certain days. A spiked pair of shoulder-guards leading into a coat that looked almost scaled black coat trimmed in red that flowed down to his shins. A red dress shirt appeared over his torso, the silver locket remained, a pair of dark red cargo pants appeared draped over black boots. The stone in front of him activated from his movement, two stones behind him lit up in reaction and rose upwards roughly 3 feet each, the glyphs on each shown with different colors. A flow of magic was created in the circle of stones, the first stone provided an immense amount of magic, flowing on either side of the young man, towards and eventually into the back two stones. As his outfit changed, the flow of magic in the circle bowed in strain, the source of magic that Ikkuno was putting out was creating a gravity well at the center of the circle now.

He glanced upwards at the tower, a flow of information becoming available to him; self-proclaimed 'King' Milky King of Unknown toxic mist allows control and destruction from within, often associated with the best Typhus, honor little to none, illusion magic to weaken opponents, even to make them kill themselves. Mental stability increasing, rift created and expanding, "I know who you are, theatrics are unnecessary here, Milky" his voice echoed as if distant, as he was in fact distant, it made sense. The flow of information continued for just a moment with a large CLASSIFIED warning above the words 'known weaknesses', Ikkuno grinned and watched the leprechaun, good thing this was his lucky coat. The Zodiac was no more, much to Ikkuno's dismay, his friends, his family, his only purpose, for the last several years of Gaia, he had been naught but training, preparing. It was the family legacy, so it seemed, to kill the father, from the son. His mind was closed, not an inkling let through, the heat was rising.

"Theatrics?" Oft times he was surprised by his adversaries. None them succeeding the grandeur that Milky himself exalted, and then to be chastised for it, what a shame.

"Theatrics are in large part, your biggest enemy, Ikkuno. It is inescapable."

Milky stood up, balancing at the tippy top of the spire, smoking his pipe with his hands tucked nicely into his little pockets.

"I wonder how long you will last? I wonder if you will melt away like all the rest? Will your magic and your technology keep you out of harm? Do you know how many others have said that it will?"

Milky blew his smoke and became entombed by it. He then appeared only 20 yards from Ikkuno, smoke dissipating from his person.

"There and back again."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces