Welcome to Gaia! ::

~King Milky~
((-Hides from rayne-))

{{ I don't even want to hear you speak evil You laughed at England losing in the World Cup. Arsehole. stare xp gonk heart }}
Contry
~King Milky~
((-Hides from rayne-))
((and you all wonder why contry asked her to marry him, aye?))

(( John just has women problems in general. Scared of them, you see. xd ))
.[-Rayne-].
~King Milky~
((-Hides from rayne-))

{{ I don't even want to hear you speak evil You laughed at England losing in the World Cup. Arsehole. stare xp gonk heart }}

((I swears, it was all just a fabrication of Williams mind. ;_; Don't hurt the leprechaun! crying ))
~King Milky~
.[-Rayne-].
~King Milky~
((-Hides from rayne-))

((I swears, it was all just a fabrication of Williams mind. ;_; Don't hurt the leprechaun! crying ))

(( i have a pocket leprechaun he burns things))

Aeris Gain's Husband

IRL Lunatic

~King Milky~
.[-Rayne-].
~King Milky~
((-Hides from rayne-))

((I played the sound file for her like twice razz ))
(( I`m watching the World Cup finals now. talk2hand ))
Contry
~King Milky~
.[-Rayne-].
~King Milky~
((-Hides from rayne-))

((I played the sound file for her like twice razz ))

((Lies, All Lies! Don't believe him Rayne, he lies like a rug! 3nodding ))
Fox was shocked, the creature had not even given him time to attack, it was straight in for the kill. And Fox was also a very lucky fellow indeed, if it wasnt for his instantaneous response and the amount of spectrums he saw in simeultaneously, he would have never been able to detect, let alone defend.
But in a certain spectrum, one that was special to the Ren-Geno mid ability, a spectrum that measured unstabilities in the very material of the dimension, visa vis, this alien force that was an unknown energy, as it did not follow the rules of physics from this dimension, it was an oddity, and so, it was seen.
Ofcourse, defending it would be harder. As it quikly started its grip on Fox, he almost instantly clenched his muscles, his aura dyeing to a more darker, more grey shade of white, now concentrateing around his body, being sucked out of the water, Fox lost his control of the water, which so fell with a great loud crash. As he focused, the energy 'condensed' around him, causing what could be known as a thick shell of armour made of pure energy, enough to push back on nearly any kind of force, be it material or simply of an energy form.
Though this could not be kept for long, and so, Fox pushed harder, at first just stopping the force, holding it still so that its grip would be defeated, pulling his body into a tight glowing ball, floating above the water so that there was not as much space for the energy to be thinned out upon and it became more and more concentrated. The two forces backwash of released energy shot down on the moat, licking and whipping the water up.
Then, he did his best to release all and more energy instantaneously, the shell breaking and a large wave of force pushed back the invading force, shaking the ground and very atmosphere around him. But Fox did not like wasteing energy, and so, as soon as he had opened up, spreading all his limbs and crieing in anger as the energy was releaded, he clapped his hands forward quickly after, so that all the energy he had just released blew all of the attacking energy away, before zooming in before him, around his hands in fact, in the form of a brilliantly glowing bird like creature.
Then, as he opened his palms, the bird opened its wings, shut its beak, and shot forward, like an energy, but with enough energy to burn through any material, from any world. Though Fox did not let his defense down, his aura was still playing around him, dancing as it whipped up his clothes, ready to attack and defend at any moment.
Shintula Luciferia
(( I`m watching the World Cup finals now. talk2hand ))

((Soccer blows, hockey is the sport. talk2hand ))
(( I happen to like football, THANK YOU.

And yes. I love Hockey. I go to hockey games when i`m in Canada. wink Canucks FTW. ))
((So the bats gone? Well, thank ******** for that!

I need to shave ninja

ben just asked me out xd xd xd

you want proof he is gay Ellis?!?!?!

But lets not start THAT again, okay?))
Dante the thunder knight

I need to shave ninja

(( User Image ))
Dante the thunder knight

I need to shave ninja

Senio goes and fetches his rabbit minions of doom and sents them upon andrew. "Bish 'bout to get Owned by the rabbits"
Senio
Dante the thunder knight

I need to shave ninja

Senio goes and fetches his rabbit minions of doom and sents them upon andrew. "Bish 'bout to get Owned by the rabbits"

((Oh my god...

you so did not do that...

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Or we can just go with pwnage?

*grenade of many smelly manure buckets*

BWAHAHAHA! ))
Vincent. V Ex-~
Dante the thunder knight

I need to shave ninja

(( User Image ))

xd xd xd

Where do you get them from?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash