Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dante did the only thing he could do when all else failed. He sulked. Still floating in mid-air, his shoulders completely drooped and his face sunk in to a deep frown. His attack had dissipated in to the air around it. And though he did not know the source of this mist, it would be fair to say from the communication between the pair, that it was probably magical Milkys doing. They really had all gone soft. It wasn't just Milky, the whole castle lacked its thrill now. It was all calm and old and... Well it just wasn't cutting it for Dante's short attention span.

He pondered for a moment. He knew where Contry was. Smooching with Aeris in the Outlawz hangout. Ahhh well. So the oldies had lost their vigour, perhaps their knees were giving in. Dante was a clown, thats sure, but he was not some stupid and destructive jerk, he just wanted his kicks. That said, between Milkys 'next generation' rubbish, and Boomsticks 'HEY LOOK THERES A FIGHTER IN TRAINING OVER THERE,' Dante was getting an idea of what to do next.

Still heavily sulking his eyes slid towards Kian, of course in this mist he couldn't see him, but Dantes thunder sonar ability let him know he was there. He called across the courtyard to him,

"Hey kid! The old people have all gone mellow on me, are you prepared to defend your homes honour... Or battle against the forces of... Ahhhhh hell, I got nothing. I just want to fight. Are you a lightning elemental like me? Lets step outside."

He was feeling a little better now, after having declared the challenge. But where this place used to give Dante fear, now it was just plain depressing.

Dapper Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kian's hand stopped in the middle of sketching as this new man who had been called Dante spoke to him. He took a moment to put his books back into his satchel then pushed off the wall and stretched his arms over his head, rolling his shoulders to relax the muscles. Looking towards this new stranger he grinned for a moment and chuckled, his shoulders slightly bouncing,

"I have no honor for which to protect, no specific force I am trying to fight; I am a scholar and knowledge seeker, though I do enjoy myself a fight or two from time to time." Sparks of electricity shot out slightly from the tips of his hair as he spoke, "sadly, as much as I enjoy your enthusiasm, I have just finished a encounter with Milky and am not in the best state. Would you be kind enough to take a rain check until I have regained my strength?" He posed, continuing, "as for your question, yes, I am a lightning elemental of sorts, if you would like to discuss anything about it I would love to pick your brain for anything you know."

He smirked now, wishing he could take Dante's offer, regretting that he was unable to from the scrap with Milky. He stood ready for anything, staying vigilant, and waiting for a response from the stranger, hoping he would accept Kian's offer to step out and talk.
Excuses, excuses. Everyone was full of them here. But Dante heard Kian out, his arms crossed as he twirled Raikiri in his right hand. He nodded as he finished. Pick his brains out? Dante never was one for conversation, nor did he really think that much, he was more of a 'do now, think later' kinda guy. So his response would fit his character well.

He drew up estimations, Kian's place on the wall next to the drawbridge might just give Dante enough room to make his plan work.Then the famous grin spread across his face, he felt it coming now. The excitement. That spark of glee that kept him going.

With Milkys' mist flowing through the courtyard, there would be no room for battle here, especially if Dante wanted to go all out with his thunder elemental abilities. Something he had not done for a while. So the only choice was to leave, and luckily, Kian was located right next to the exit. The blue and white aura would once more return to surrounding Dantes body. But this time it would be fiercer, beginning as a gentle hum before the sound of the energy vibrating around his body became an almost jaw grinding moan. Then, he would look straight at Kian, his eyes exploding in a blue light that even through the most dense fog could still be seen,

"Come now, I promise to go easy on you!"

With a thunderous laugh Dante struck down from the sky. His whole body exploded in a white light as he flew straight at Kian. Becoming a human lightning bolt, he left a jagged path of energy in his wake. But his aim was not to harm Kian, this was not an attack. Though Kian would not be aware of that, this part was more for shock factor. At the last second, close enough for the desired effect on Kian, but not close enough to be within attack range. Dante would quickly change direction, at such an angle that his trail would look like the jagged body of the bolt.

With this turn he would increase his speed tenfold, aiming out over the open bridge, his chuckling form would burst through the sound barrier, exploding with the sound of rumbling thunder, creating a vacuum of air twirling around his already elemental state. This was the main part of his plan, the reason why he wanted to play chicken with Kian. If Kian had not responded in fear or suprise, then he would surely be picked up by the wind tunnel generated by the human bolts acceleration, and so, as Dante left the castle grounds, Kian would be swept up and forced to follow.

Once clear of the bridge, Dante would attempt to decelerate. Digging his heels in to the ground he would create a long flaming trail in the dirt outside the castle. It was just like the tire tracks from Back to the Future. Stopping just short of the forest. He would then turn around, sword still in hand, his face would be in the definition of amusement as he looked to see what mayhem had been left from his move.
The old Lords would return slowly, one by one into the lands they had created together. Life would breathe its gifts back unto the land and bring what once was lost.

But...

The warp rippled, and within the depths of the abyss did stir His mind. Chaos cascaded within the shadows like fire, light where there was no light shook its foundation and brought forth to the fabric of that fragile edge the calamity of corruption.

His blade pierced that membrane that divided two kingdoms, emerging slowly spewing forth cold sanguine soot.

His mind shot through like a bullet through water, fracturing and displacing the world around Him.

The Sigil of Darkness spoke to those who would feel the sickness He wrought.

"I come."

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Alexander ceased his foray into the human condition, turning the majority of his awareness to more concerning matters. The players began to assemble and he himself would take field. The young looking avatar that stood motionless quickly decayed into a fine dust that dispersed into nothingness with the slightest of breeze. The temporal degradation of the area around where stood ceased immediately with the avatar’s parting. When the time was right, he would make his way.
Kisa was reasonably concerned that there might be a blue wang in the horizon when it came to the creator of new life. She kept a close eye on him. She didn't want to miss an inch, ah, any of it.

The mind was a terrible thing to waste, but so were golden opportunities.

Dante was chomping on the bit to see a piece of action. He had taken to slinging insults to get a rise out of the King, who tempered the storm with dignity and grace.

What did the kid want?

"You can toss me around for a bit if you want to kid. I'm sure something you do will hurt me in a disingenuous manner." she invited, crooking her finger at him to come forth.
Milky nodded his head, allowing himself to think about her words. He was not a being without virtue, albiet his own twisted sense of what defines it. Nonetheless he would certainly acknowledge that she made a correct assumption.
"Kindness is not what motivates me, Kisa. In fact, I want the very same that you want. Except I intend to go about it indirectly. You see, I could very well go up against the army of elitists, but that wouldn't be fun. It is much more exciting to raise a pack of wolves and pit them against those proud elk over yonder. Lots more blood shed, a much better chase."

He giggled out of excitement for his own plan. Of course there was much more involved in his goal, specifically the traffic through the castle. Milky also hoped to increase other would be masters of mystery to establish themselves within the castles compound.

"Kindness is what you define it, Kisa. Patience is something that you should be examining more. What worth would it be to float through life in hope of chancing by what you seek? What if it never happens, then all that time you've yielded yourself, that time to be so precious was wasted. I would suggest, as I did many many moons ago, to set your eyes on something that makes your heart stir. Whatever that may be...."

He puffed his pipe wizardly, looking at her with a sense of wonder. Tapping his index finger on the bowl of his paraphernalia.

Dapper Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kian smirked again as Dante bolted towards him, hearing that the woman nearby, if he heard correctly, was willing to play with Dante. He glanced towards her, "well looks as if this wise women wants to entertain you, so why don't I send you her way," he shot his glance back to Dante. He whipped out his Bo staff from his back and lances it towards the bolt that is Dante, in an attempt to use it as a lightning rod, trying to shoot Dante towards Kisa if he was capable of doing so. Spinning the staff around, the electrical charge supposedly in his staff, he allowed gravity and physics to take over, never allowing the front of the staff to remain one side for long. He jutted the head of the staff her direction. If the redirection was successful, Dante would remain in the staff for but a few moments and then be literally shot towards Kisa.

"You two behave now!" He tilted his head and gave a devilish grin then threw his staff back over his shoulder, sliding it into place. He leaned back against the wall where he was before, waited for the fight to unfold.

Aeris Gain's Husband

IRL Lunatic

There had always been a range of control, especially between people whom had their souls touched by one of the lords of this castle, the one who saw it fit to dwell in the darkest magics at any point in time as if it were artwork. However, approaching that range quickly was the one in control, Milky and Dante would feel it first, as they had been touched, Ikkuno already knew what was coming, and there were many reasons why Zack had vacated the courtyard, the recent activity in what would have been known as His castle had awoken many. He had been gone for almost a year, however in his home, the place where he had gone, he had spent almost twenty years, living, training, fighting, learning and teaching, he had brought back a special gift to the land of Gaia. Not much had changed, but Milky was right.

The compulsion to straighten one's back would be overwhelming for those who's souls had been touched in the past, the feeling an almost driving necessity like breathing or blinking. The forest around them wavered, a cold fog overtaking the trees almost as if rolling off of a fresh explosion or demolition, however, it was moving slowly, he was in no hurry today. Nothing like cold on the ground to kill a storm up above, as the fog approached, the storm up above calmed in his presence, one of the Lords of this castle commanded the skies above now. His slowing footfalls approached the edge of the forest, the fog behind him. He broke the woods in time to see everything fall before him and he saw it all, Zack on the tower, he was aware of residual presences of Nation, Alex, Kisa, Milky, Ikkuno, and of course, where would they be without Dante, after all he hadn't gotten to kill anyone since he had been back to Gaia, he had been busy.

The first thing to break the woods was a pair of all too familiar boots, well worn, ashen black, up to a pair of what looked to be hand sewn pants, an unfamiliar fabric that looked like cotton but was much more flexible and much, much more sturdy. Around his waist was a belt, on one side flowed downwards what looked to be a leather piece that may or may not have concealed whatever he was wearing in terms of weapons. Rising up over his stomach and chest was a familiar piece to those who had known him for some time, a silken shirt that was well known to be nearly impervious to most close range weapons, covered over the center what looked to be a solid chest piece that looked like metal but felt like cloth. Off of his left shoulder was shooting a cobalt blue shoulder-piece that branched off at the end with silver tips that looked almost like his wing-blades in the past. Adorning his neck and shoulders, was a living mass of black cloth that seemed shift with every one of his movements, wrapping behind his left shoulder and crossing behind his back, pointing outwards, constantly moving, what could be considered a scarf of living...something. Feeling no need to hide, he was not wearing his signature glasses, instead he let his eyes show to the world; a sea of alabaster skin coming to two pools of absolute blue, glowing in place of eyes, no pupils, nor iris, he stared towards the castle, his head turning from left to right as a courtesy to the people around him. Cobalt blue hair flowed down over his cheeks as he walked towards the castle.

Contry was home.

The fog broke the forest with him and nearly overtook him, seeming to back off as it approached his place of origin, allowing him to continue. The cold air around him felt like winter was coming and for all intents and purposes, the coldest part of the season was here. If there was rain, there would be snow, the very surface layer of the moat would begin to frost wherever there was still water. The very dew on the blades of grass beneath his feet would freeze before being crushed under the weight of his step as he approached the castle once more.

Dante was really getting fed up of the constant underestimation he recieved in this place. This person trully believed he could control a thunder demon like a mere stray bolt of lightning. Dante had not planned to attack, but when he saw the man merely lifted his staff, he quickly changed his mind. And it was the closest thing to a middle finger the man could have done.

Accelerated nervous system, beyond any other biological being. This was Dantes greatest ally. And also his greatest curse, since it gave him such a short attention span. The Human Bolt was not a description, it was more of a nickname, especially considering the Thunder Knight is not even human. So this mans' plan would go very very wrong.

Inside the light, Dante was still very much in full form. The energy flowing around him was what had given him the appearence of the bolt. Blade in hand, he would now attack. Using the force of his burst of speed, and his opponents fatal miscalculation and perception of the situation, Dante would merely thurst his sword in a sharp jab forwards aiming specifically for Kians shoulder. Aiming to completely blow his shoulder socket apart.

Furthermore, given that he would not have made the sharp turn he had intended, the energy he had stored for that change of movement and speed would now be released as he stopped in to the attack. In the form of a great shockwave erupting from Dante as the central point. Whether Kian had (unlikely) avoided the stab, if he was still within range, he would find it difficult to avoid what was certainly an eruption of pure kinetic energy.

With the indestructable castle walls just behind Kian, if he did not pay more attention he would shortly find himself a red splat on the wall.

Regardless, unless Kian counter attacked. Dante would freeze, his attention completely and absolutely torn from his present moment as he felt Contrys' arrival. He would merely mumble,

"Balls."

Dapper Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kian felt a sudden shift in Dante's energy and knew it was not going to be as simple as he had hoped it was going to be. He sighed in annoyance then got serious, looking over Dante's form over again needing to react quickly, noticing the mistake he had made. Mid way in lancing his Bo Staff he shoots up into the sky and watched Dante fly towards the indestructible wall expecting to hear a splatting noise as close as they were to the wall. "Can't you just be happy someone wanted to fight you?" Kian flew a distance away from him landing on the wall parallel to the one he was leaning against before, standing ready to react at any moment necessary Bo Staff out and ready keeping focus on Dante. The new stranger in the castle did not go unnoticed. He took a moment to glance at him before looking back to Dante, feeling the unnatural power coming from him as he entered the castle. Kian stood waiting to see what was Dante's next move and any kind of movement from the new guest.

Tactician

10,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Timid 100
Several hundred yards away from the back entrance, a small iridescent spark ignited within the air. The small source of energy was no larger than a child’s fist; even so, it bathed the surrounding area in stunningly bright silver light. Manifesting from esoteric sources, energy compounded exponentially within the small diameter. The gentle silver light abruptly shifted into a violent white cataclysm as the small orb of energy opened a temporal singularity within the world of the Prestige. A translucent field of energy expanded about thirty yards in diameter from the epicenter. Everything caught in its wake seemed to be stuck in a lull for but a moment before annihilation lay its touch upon it. Everything caught within the field seemed to vanish. The aftermath was a perfectly level field and within the center of that field stood Alexander. The event had produced no sound; in fact, there was literally no sign that anything had transpired whatsoever in the territory that lay beyond thirty yards from the epicenter. There had been many trees and rock caught partially or midway within the ellipse, the result was a perfect curvature of absence. After the initial calm, there was an immediate influx of atmosphere. This created an unnatural flow of wind as far as the main building itself. Alexander had chosen the location specifically as to not disturb those that lay within its confines. A few of the trees that had lost too must structural integrity toppled over due to the influx, the loud snapping and cracking of their trunks could be clearly heard over some distance.

The entity that stood in the epicenter of all the commotion looked human enough, like a man in his late forties; his features were mature and lacked the presence of youthfulness. His eyes glowed with a blue luminescence that starkly contrasted with his black wardrobe. His attire seemed a couple hundred years out of time. He wore a lavish black suit and top hat; both embroidered with eloquent designs of silver thread. In his right hand was a slender cane, the grip was an ornate work of silver in the form of an hourglass. His shoes were black leather, their surface shined immaculately. A devious smirk came to Alexander’s face; it had been far too long since he indulged in this form. He took a single step forward, passing through an unseen event horizon.

His footfall landed upon the surface of a well-furnished room. The interior of the castle had been his destination of choice, it had not been the first time his eyes fell upon the objects of the spacious room. He kept walking as though he had merely stepped through a door and in essence, he had, towards the pub. One reaching his destination he promptly situated himself at the bar; it had been years since he had a drink. It was time to savor the moment in the luxurious flavors of an aged whiskey. He sat patiently, expecting someone to be along soon enough to take an order.
Dante would not hit the wall. He would stop as planned, though without the intended stabbing motion, since his target had moved. The kinetic blast would still be released, only it would mean little without much to destroy bar a large circular crater on the floor beneath him. He would now hover above this crater, arms once more crossed. This was another boring target, who'd prefer to spend his time blabbering than acting. He did not even acknowledge Kians' words. He was too busy keeping a close watch on the new figure. The potential threat of this place just increased ten fold, and the hair on the back of Dantes' neck was letting him know.
Milky huffed on his pipe, a steam roll of exhaust came barreling out of his nostrils and cascaded through the air like thunder clouds. His smirk was the sign of his intent, the twinkle in his eye was the prospect he devised from within. He turned, whipping his body in excitement. His blackened polished buckled shoes clicked as he stomped away from Kisa, her silence allowing him the break he needed to commence what he always wanted. "Follow me if you dare, Kisa. I promise, you won't catch fire. Hahahaha!" His laughter roared through the courtyard and replaced the vile vermin of mystery with the playful fluff of certainty.

He lunged forward suddenly, throwing his hands up towards the dismal sky that buffeted the land with misery and tore through that sadness that reigned upon the land with a little bit of that twinkle of his eye. He winked. The sky burst open in sunlight, washing the land with the warmth of light, even the angel of tears couldn't resist the force that Milky created from the palms of his hands. He knew the Lords thought little of him, oh so self-righteous they were. But never really knowing the truth. He turned around to acknowledge the rest of the castle.

"All ye with your callused minds, bent on your own perception of domination, come hither and be with me to find the stars beyond that vast blue threshold that contains us so perfectly in the sanctity of warmth. Oh do I beckon you to join me on a new adventure across the stars! Believe! Believe! Believe!"

Milky pulled from his pocket 14 obsidian blocks and laid them out forming a rectangle that stood five blocks high and four blocks wide. In the center he ran up and ignited two large flames that erupted into a purple swirl. It crackled and popped and thundered with a boom of power. He ensured it wasn't raining, it would put his fire out. He turned once again to acknowledge all those in the courtyard and those just dropping by.

"I promise it'll be fun."
With that Milky hopped into the portal he had just created, manifested out of the pockets of his ethereal universe complete with magic and mystery just the way these liberal hippies like it.
Milky emerged on the other side of his portal. What lay before him was an expanse of darkness twinkling with stars. There was no air, there was no warmth, there was only the cold void of space. Milky came prepared for this of course like most cognizant beings. Milky turn around and looked upon a vast landscape of technology. A masterpiece of innovation. Before him there was warmth, there was air and best of all... gravity. He walked forward entering through a hatch closed off from the rest of the port in order to enter securely. The air would pressurize the room as soon as the hatch into space closed and then another hatch would rise open and allow access. A female voice came over the Intercom system known as the 1MC.

"Welcome Milky, you will be transported to your quarters via Higgs Lift. Please follow the guided path on your right bulkhead to the Higgs lift station."

Milky's eyes darted up to the lights blinking on his right bulkhead, he followed, turned a corner through an automatic air tight door known as a "AATD" for short. He arrive at a dim circular room with a platform in the center, he made his way to the platform as the computer did some calculations and reassured him he would arrive safety. The next thing he knew, he was standing in a lavishing room with a particularly nice view of the planet of Gaia.

Milky made his way to another room, this time no AATD's. He sat down in front of a desk console designed for his size and began typing, speaking at the same time.

"Val, verify Mucro Initiative."

"Mucro Initiative verified, Officer in Charge: King Milky." Said a female voice.

"Target Mucro Castle, initiate command A. Designate all personnel to role call. Begin the Mucro Initiative."

"Very well, King Milky" She responded.

------------------------------------------------

In the deep darkness of the underbelly of Castle Mucro, lights twinkled in a low hum. Overhead lanterns blinked on and energy flowed through a series of super computers.

It had begun.

Locke's eyes flickered on as his activation code was verified and initiated by protocol. He stood from his chair, long thick power cords attached to his spine. He stepped forward and they snapped off with a hiss. Information uploaded to his cerebral computer. His mission confirmed. He entered through a door and into a computer room. Sitting down at a console he typed in specific commands. He pressed enter.

-------------------------------------------------

The castle began to shake, a machine rose from the depths of its foundation. The courtyard shook violently and roared with mechanical rage. Splitting into a fissure that only expanded, allowing a giant object to breach the surface, it was a cylinder of sorts, hollowed out to allow passage of a laser. The mechanical operation ceased, there was silence and then there was a scream, a scream of energy building up into a blast that would result in blackout, save for that of which was not powered by electricity. The beam of green light erupted from the cylinder tube lighting up what remained of the courtyard.

What this operation entailed was the transference of supplies from Castle Mucro to the Mucro Spaceport via Quantum Entanglement. In other words, they were teleported.

The location in which one would arrive via the portal that Milky created would be relocated into a main hall. This would allow safe access to the Spaceport facilities and information to designated locations. Most systems onboard are automated and would function in the interest of perspective travelers whether they be through ship or by portal.

Most guests that arrive at the main hall would be directed to the rest area and allow them to relax and find out more information about the services and facilities of the spaceport.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff