Welcome to Gaia! ::

A soft sigh escaped Marikyo's lips and then facing the t.v. she leaned with her elbows back against the counter. "Can't you just send another one in? We just opened and you are already talking about blowing things up..."
Yuri looked at Marikyo and laughed a little, "Marikyo, its Darko we're talking to. Of course he wants to blow things up, he's the great Darko." She smiled moving her hands and fingers to emphisize the greatest of Darko.
Darko pulled out a small lighter and started off up into his office. A few moments later he came down with a small rectangular box. "Dont ask, dont judge". He continued on out the front door.
Yuri watched him curiously and she wanted to follow him to see where he was going but she stayed put. She figured it'd be safer for her if she stayed in the bar like a good little girl.
Darko ventured out down the street. He turned down an ally and quickly walked through a small portal he threw out. He was in a tiny room now filled with secretive little boxes and scary things.
(Lol!! Nice Darko!) Yuri just sat around waiting for... She didn't even know, just something. She was bored and the news was really irritating so she turned it off. She sat there alone in the silence thinking to herself about nothing.
((Ya ive got some creative things in here hehe.. btw fire's internet broke so she wont be on for a day or two. ))

Darko picked up a small white silver laced box. He put this in the larger box. He then stepped out of the room through the portal into the alleyway again. He stared up into the clouds and let his wings tear out from the back of his shirt. He quickly soared into the sky and began looking for the evil little office that he was going to torment. After a half hour or so of flying he landed by the side of the building without bringing any attention to himself. He painfully hid his wings into his back and started to enter the building. Immediately he was lost but was determined to find the witch that did this. He stepped into a line of about 30 people. Every time he got bored he would use a little evil to cause something to happen to the person in front of them such as they would trip or get sick and vomit. Once he got to the window a very large man gazed at him like Darko was his next lunch. "Ya sooo id like to check out why my bar can no longer sell alcohol." The man spoke with such a nasty sent in his breath. "Did you fill out all the forms sir..." Darko stared at the man like he was restarted for a moment. "Really?.. No I took a small s**t on them and mailed them to you guys.. Honestly man.." "Sir I would appriciate it if you would not be so sarcastic, please step to your left go down the hallway to the twelve door on the left." "Who said I was sarcastic..." Darko slowly moved away, the man gasped a little and eyed him funny. He made his way down the hall way and found the door. He opened it slowly and a loud women inside yelled at him to hurry. Darko had a short conversation with her only because he was not aloud to speak. Finally he interrupted her and handed her the box. She was silent and glared at it for a moment. When she looked up Darko had slammed the door shut. The box then melted and wrapped around the womens arm tightly, outside the office you could here a quick scream then what sounded like a screaming chicken. A man quickly ran down the to the office but when he arrived his face quickly turned green. Blood splatted onto the walls and chicken feathers were raining down. Darko was already halfway back to the bar with a small grin on his face. He entered and turned to Yuri as he sat down. "Ive done my work for the day."

((Edit* It was like 4 am when I wrote this and running on coffee. Reading this now I think I may have finally realized I may need to see a doc ninja ))
(Okay, good to know, thanks. Wow that one is just amazing Darko! Become a writer and go publish something! lol) Yuri looked at him suspiciously, "What's with th- Nevermind. Its probably better that I don't know." She added the last part to herself. She looked around the bar and looked at Darko again, "Want a drink?" She asked trying to make herself have something to do.
"Sure why not." He leaned against the bar and let out a small sigh."Ive done my manager work for the week."

((See I would, but it would be one of those instances where terrorists and assassins would carry a copy and get the book banned from the usa.))
(That would be so lame... Oh well, can't say I didn't try! biggrin ) Yuri jumped behind the counter and pulled out some random bottles mixing everything together and pouring it in a glass for Darko, "So the bar is gonna stay open?" She asked hopefully as she put the glass infront of him.
"As long as we will it". He sipped the drink with a sour face. "Yuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
Yuri looked at him with a questioning look but decided not to ask, she wasn't a very good bartender anyway. She thought about what else her and Darko should talk about, its not very often that they talk anyway so she figured she should enjoy the time they spent together.
Darko was already feeling a little light headed as he put down the glass. "Ya know what I think. We should get one of those floating things.. then are bar would fly" He leaned back and fell off the stool expressing how high it would be.
Yuri jumped on to the counter and looked down at Darko. She crouched down and lifted the glass to her face and took a little drink, Its not the drink I made for him... I wonder if he's okay... She thought to herself as she watched him trying to understand what he was talking about.
Darko sat up slowly, with a sigh at a small headache. "Like.. a floating castle type thing... But a bar? " He smiled picturing it in his mind. Darko slowly moved himself back up onto the stool and looked at Yuri. "I think you need to drink more. It might make you more talkative." He began to realize that he didn't hear much out of her anyway so he looked back at the door of the bar thinking he had heard someone come in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff