Welcome to Gaia! ::

The shadow in Yuri's hand shaddered like glass, she started shaking as she stared at her hands. She couldn't say anything but eventually her body stopped trembling, she still didn't look at the man.
"Perhaps it was not the best subject to bring up. If you want, I can return it and never say another word about it. You have the word of Kenji Watanabe." He said with a slight bow, wondering why Yuri shook and had a feeling it had something to do with her soul.
Darko pretended to stroll down to the end of the bar in front of Yuri. "Need a drink?" He said with small calm smile. "Maybe its time for a little relaxation." He set down the glass he was cleaning and turned to Kenji. "Its been a big day here, just opening and all. Maybe its a story for another time."
Yuri looked at him and bowed her head again, "No its quite alright. I'll accept the things he left for me, whenever you have the time to give them to me just come and find me." She said in her normally soft voice, she looked completely normal now. She smiled a bit and nodded at Darko, "A water please."
Kenji nodded his head. "Of course, I do apologize for bring ill-news, especially on opening day." He smiled and finished his drink. "Perhaps you are in the need of another set of hands?" he asked curiously. "That is, if you don't mind me being here."
Darko poured her a small glass of water and gently set it in front of her. Then began to resume with little busy work such as cleaning the glass he had set down. He sighed a little from exhaustion, it had been almost two days since he last slept.
Yuri took the glass into her hands and sipped it slowly keeping herself normal on the outside and trying to calm herself on the inside. She looked at Darko, "If you want me to I can take over, you look kinda tired Darko." She said softly looking slightly worried.
"Heh I am fine for now." He slowly gazed over to kenji, "I dont see why not."
Yuri looked from Darko to Kenji and back again, she felt like they were hiding something. She stood up and went down to the basement and sat down on the floor and started to meditate.
Darko slowly followed Yuri but sat down on the bottom step and yawned a little. He made a little tiny pebble of dark energy in his hand and flicked it at Yuri. He continued to purposely pester her trying to start some communication.
Yuri threw little shadow balls back at him but stayed in her meditation. She wondered why Darko was doing this though.
Firebug. Why did they always call her a friggin firebug? Steaming with frustration at the very indignation of it all, Saisha crumpled the newspaper she had bought on a whim and tossed it aside. She admit, the headline was enticing and she had wondered if her message would be appreciated but being called a "vagrant firebug" turned her off so bad that she was immediately put off. Friggin lame.

Drawing her leather jacket closer around her body, she shivered. Inwardly cursing her morning's choice of wearing a strapless vinyl top beneath the layer of leather. While the jacket gave some warmth, it still didn't keep away the main bite of the chilly night's breeze as it clawed at her hair and sent tendrils of dark brown hair up into the air. She shuffled around awkwardly in her worn combat boots, creeping into the nearest building she could find that didn't look like it was overrun with stumbling drunks. The door shutting behind her, she turned her dark amber eyes to look about carefully while wiping her palms upon the thighs of her faded black jeans. Her pinky on her right hand sliding into a newly formed whole upon her upper thigh, jerking her hand back she flinched. Laughing at her hair thin nerves before shoving her hands into the pockets of her jacket.

Biting at her lip self-consciously, she meandered about to find herself a decent place to sit before she got herself a drink. In her agitation, she placed a fine canine through her lip and groaned as she taste blood settle upon her tongue before she swallowed it. Stupid tabby.
Darko suddenly realized he should have been paying attention when the ball hit him. He grinned at her. He rested his elbows on his knees and watched. This time he didnt want to lose anyone, he wanted to be close and understand everyone's mind. At this point in his little thought process he realized how much he had changed. Being in a realm that had no time years had gone by yet all that had happened was the rising of the sun and setting of the moon. He suddenly became oblivious again and started to think about what was going on, many deep thoughts flooded his mind.
Yuri opened her eyes and walked past Darko up the stairs to the main floor. The presence of a girl in the room made her put on a smile and walk over to her, "Greetings, welcome to the Poisoned Soul Bar. May I get you something to drink Miss?" She asked as she made her way around the bar.
Darko slowly stood up and stretched and sat on a stool at the bar. He whistled a little and played with a glass and watched the TV. He finally noticed the other person in the bar. To many thoughts running through his mind. He wanted to take a short nap but hated sleeping with a passion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff