Welcome to Gaia! ::

Standing straight up Darko put on an act of shock, "my own employees behaving in such a way". Sliding into his jacket he started to pour three large glass fulls. Raising his own quickly he smiled waiting for them to join. "I would usually say something, but I love the drink too much". Downing it quickly.
Eyes couldn't help but to jump slightly when Marikyo appeared from behind him. "Hey Marikyo." He greeted. "Likewise, it's great to see you as well." He moved around the bar while opening the few windows and the door while thinking it was starting to feel more like home once more. "Hang on, I'll join you two once I get some of the dust out of this place." As he spoke, he transmuted a pair of wings before spreading them as much as he could while walking towards the bar, making sure to face the open door. With a cry, he brought his wings forwards to use the wind created by them to blow most of the dust out of the place. Dusting off his hands, he grinned. "Well, that takes care of most of the work." He said, obviously proud of himself, while making the wings disappear and when he turned around, he noticed that some of the dust settled on Darko's head, giving him a long, ashy beard and what could only be described as a Santa hat. "Okay, probably not the best idea I had." He struggled not to laugh while walking around the bar and looking for the strongest drink they had, which he poured for Marikyo. "To the bar." He toasted as he held his own drink out.
Marikyo stifled back a small giggle when she saw Darko and instead raised the cup he had given her. "Cheers to that." She downed that drink then picked up the one Eye's had poured for her and leaned back on one arm which rested upon the bar counter she sat. "I don't know why this place ever closed, just look at this service," she said indicating towards the two drinks that had been so promptly offered.
Moving behind Eyes a bit more, "it could be our staffs stabbing problem" coughing a bit before scooting farther away. "I honestly cant imagine I mean". Setting his own glass down with a smile.
Eyes side-stepped away from Darko. "Not really, the female staff stabbing problem only affected you." He said and leaned against the counter while resting his chin on his hand. "Actually, the reason is that we never got any customers after everyone drifted away. The talk around town is that the bar was a trouble magnet that could result in injury."
Darko stiffened up in defense, "well maybe we need our employees to stop stabbing their amazing boss hmm! Sounds like a solid plan to me". Jumping down on a stool hinting at Marikyo
Marikyo reached down and slid a small dagger from her boot with a grin. She held it up to the light to examine the sharp edges as she hummed softly.
Eyes glanced between Darko, to Mariyko, the dagger, and back to Darko. "Don't expect me to jump between you and her." He cautioned as he finished his drink. "Although Marikyo, it would mean a lot to me if I don't have to wipe up any of Darko's blood while cleaning the floor."
Marikyo grinned and slipped the dagger back into it's hidden sheath. "Don't worry about it. If I was going to stab him I'd lure him into the basement first. That is what it was built for. It's so hard to get those blood stains to completely disappear."

Addiekinz's Husband

Just then there was a loud bang followed by a familiar voice. "Owww! Stupid bench why are you in the middle of the hall?" You could then hear the sound of the bench being kicked against the wall as Lamia limped in the room her knee and elbows a but scratched up from the fall. She paused and looked at the three people in the room a bit confused. "Oh sorry I didnt think anyone was here. I will just go sorry," She said again as she turned. After the battle something worse then before snapped and she had become a dark and evil ruler of many realms to the point that Sortha and the Council had no choice but to intervene. After a few years of harsh wars they finally captured her and erased the majority of her memories this time for good so she could never go back to her dark side. Now she was part of sortha's personal guard. Sortha had sent her here telling her that there was some important matter that she had to see to and that she would figure it out when she got there. At finally getting to the building Lamia was unsure on if she really wanted to enter she had a strange feeling like she.belonged here/had been here before but also the feeling of danger and extreme sadness. She decided she should enter anyways so she did.

Addiekinz's Husband

((Dont have a computer so that was on my phone which was not meant to type long stuff like that so ignore all the issues with my posts please. I didnt want lamia to be evil anymore and i also didnt want the i hate you and your a complete a** thing with eyes... So just erase her memories and start over seemed the best bet Eyes dont mess it up this time and dont rush it cause i can promise you she wont fall as easily this time.))
Eyes heard a bang and glanced up from where he was in time to see Lamia limp into the room. If he hadn't set his drink down, he probably would have dropped it. Hearing her say she was going to leave, he jumped up. "No wait, Lamia." He called out and waited for her to turn back. "You're here, why not at least have a drink and relax a little?" He motioned to one of the bar stools and was glad Marikyo had already sheathed the dagger.

((you won't have to worry about me repeating the past, I've learned my lesson the first time.))

Addiekinz's Husband

Lamia paused still not turning around as she thought for a second. She then turned and once again looked at the people in the room her eyes light up and she smiled. "Oh it's you Marikio and Darko," She said before giving eyes a confused look. "I don't believe we have met sir I assume you found out my name from them but anyways it's nice to meet you." Lamia then bowed her head to him and walked over to the group still wondering why sortha had sent her here and what this all had to do with her. She didn't notice but she was biting the corner of her lip while lost in thought.
Eyes blinked in confusion as Lamia came back to the group. "Actually, we've known each other for several years now." He said and made her favorite drink before setting it on the bar in front of her. "I'm Eyes, the last member to join the bar." He introduced himself cautiously. "Do you really not remember anything about me?" He asked as several memories came flooding back to him, most of them being bad, except for the time they had put aside their emotions and fought together.
Giving Marikyo a disgruntled look he sighed. "No... No m'lady that is not what it was build for"!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff