Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poisoned Soul

Your everyday average bar.
Except for the fact that we way over stock on all alcohol.

A small building with two floors an attic and basement. The main floor is just a round bar with several stools around it and a few T.V.'s in the room. The basement has a cage for those rough days when you just wana beat the crap out of someone. The second floor is for temporary housing if you wish to stay the night and rest off what you drank all night. The attic is a small private office for employees. Enjoy your stay.

Just ignore our chefs, they may be undead ghouls but they have feelings to!

I dunno when we are open biggrin depends on who is in, but feel free to make yourself at home
Rooms available
1. Darko and Marikyo room
2. Yuri
3. Eyes
4. Lamia
5. Hatred
And so on.

~Employees~

Gaia Name - Darko The Death Knight
Name - Darko Hath
Age - N/A
Race - Demonic ?
Job - Owner
Bio - Some fire here and there
Personality - Honest, rude or not.
Appearance - User Image

User Image

Gaia Name - darkhatedsoul
Name - Yuri
Age - 19
Race - demon
Job - Bartender
Bio - Spent a lot of her time training to be a better fighter. Made some new enemies but other than that. Life for her is basically the same.
Personality - Childish, hyper, dark, cold when she's mad.
Appearance - User Image

Gaia Name - Fire_fairy_77
Name - Marikyo
Age - Unknown
Race - Half fire demon half fairy... there's more but let's not get into that.
Job - Co-Owner
Bio - A long story... she is a Princess of a realm that is in the middle of a war. Her father wants to turn her and her half sister evil so he can rule all beings with their power. Marikyo's half sisters father wants to kill Marikyo and her half brother Hayden because they are his wifes b*****d children. Marikyo's soul doesn't reside in her body but instead in a pendent which is currently hidden due to circumstances. She specializes in Fire magic.
Personality - Well most of the time it depends on her mood. She will do anything for someone she cares about and can be very sweet at times. Having a very dramatic past she doesn't like to lean on other people and usually tries to look forward. She is angered easily and has mood swing a lot. You do NOT want to see her pissed off, doors break, blood is spilled, and its just not good for your health. She thinks waa~yyy to much about things and is always worried about one thing or another. Even though her half sister and the council from her realm disapprove, she will stay by Darko's side no matter what happens. She doesn't speak her mind that much, Marikyo is the type of person who will try to put on a smile even if she is bleeding inside, although she isn't always to good at this. Normally she will try to be as kind as possible but tends to let her temper get the better of her. She isn't an alcoholic but does drink occasionally, beware when you give her alcohol.....
Appearance - User Image
Except for her hair is red. Also her hair and eyes have the tendency to change with her mood.

Gaia Name – destin of the blue flame
Name – Eyes Shinigami
Age – looks 20, really 6,000
Race – homunculi (was human until he died and was brought back to life)
Job - employee
Bio – The first time Eyes died as a human, he was brought back to a cursed life due to a failed attempt of transmuting him back to life. As time passed, he faded away and was brought back as Kenji Watanabe until Yuri pulled Eyes’ soul free from Kenji. They were alright but Kenji had all of Eyes’ power and so with the rescuing of Darko from Kess’ grasp, he merged with Kenji. Then Eyes began to absorb Kenji’s spirit with the results being that Eyes regained controlled and killed Kenji.
Personality – the calm, quiet one until you get to know him, then he’s just the calm one. There’s also a bit of a murder streak in him as well.
Appearance - User Image
(He has an Ouroboros mark on his right arm just under his shoulder that can never be hidden)

Gaia Name -Sortha
Name -Lamia
Age -unknown
Race -N/A
Job -waitress/Bartender
Bio -Long a** story if you wanna know it pm me and if I think you need to know it ill tell you... P.S. Eye She still dislikes you -_-
Personality -N/A
Appearance -User Image

Gaia Name -Sortha
Name -
Age -N/A
Race -N/A
Job -Works for the council in Marikyo's realm
Bio -Was sent to the bar for important work related business.
Personality -charming and cocky
Appearance -User Image

hatredtear
Gaia Name - hatredtear
Name - hatred
Age - Take a guess cause she's lost count
Race - Human, has demon powers but mortal none the less
Job -Being the worst Barback ever
Bio - Long story that gets stranger every time she tells it
Personality - childish and sarcastic, she tends to make people angry even when she doesnt try to
Appearance -User Image

Evil people grr

Gaia Name - Kestrel True Passion
Name -Kestrel Hath
Age - Rawr ill never tell <3
Race - Demonic being
Job - To bother Darko
Bio - So long!...
Personality - Passionate
Appearance -
User Image

Customers that come in frequently
~Rules~

1. Marikyo is still not aloud to be stronger then Darko/Have pointy things around him
2. If you would like to apply for a job please fill out the form below and send it to me via PM
3. No godmodding unless you work here, with restrictions.
4. No advertising without permission PM me if you reaaaly want to.
5. DO NOT put a picture in your post! It stretches out pages and gets annoying to look at. No joke, honestly if you do this I may have to hunt you down and end you it is by far the thing that I hate most in peoples post. Fair warning 3nodding
6. No extra tiny fonts with extra bright colors also annoying to look at.
More will be added soon.

APP
Gaia Name -
Name -
Age -
Race -
Job -
Bio -
Personality -
Appearance -

Customers
Gaia Name -
Name -
Age -
Race -
Bio -
Personality -
Appearance -

Jobs avalible -
Bartender
Barback
Cleaner
Cook
Security will not be needed as most of the employees are more then capable of defending themselves.

Banned List - For breaking the rules or just making an a** of yourself. You will be put here in such case.
Sits himself down on a stool staring at all the drinks lined up neatly. "Here we go".. He smiled to himself slowly spinning in circles.
Yuri stood outside the doors of the bar remembering the memories from the last one. She was very hesitant to go inside but she opened the door a little bit and peaked inside. She grinned when she saw the inside, it looked really nice, then she saw Darko spinning on a stool with a row of drinks infront of him and started laughing. Yuri stepped inside and went to the bar sitting on it as usual as she stared at Darko with a smile on her face. She was home again, finally.
Darko slid her a drink. He laughed a little and took a sip of his drink. He turned on the T.V. hanging on the wall over the bar and watched the news at a low volume. "So.. where have you been hiding?"
"In a hole in a mountain. I've been training in the mountains." She smiled and she drank a little of the drink. "What have you been up to all this time?" She asked stareing at her drink.
Marikyo jumped down the last step and spun around to face her guardian, friend, and the only person who was a father to her. "Thank you!" A smile lit up her face as her eyes sparkled. "I'll come back soon, I promise," she called out as she turned and began running down the cobblestone path. Her heart was beating fast as she thought about going home to her true home. Finally she passed the gates to the city and skidded to a stop. Pulling out a bled red crystal from the pouch on her belt she held it out in front of her. Then in a sudden blur of movement she tossed it into the air, and pulling out the large sword from her back, she shattered the crystal. A small portal appeared and taking a deep breath Marikyo bit her lip and jumped into it.

As she opened her eyes Marikyo found herself standing in front of a bar. Running to the door she flung it open. "I"M HOME," she said with an almost goofy smile on her face as her eyes began adjusting to the light difference.
Yuri jumped off the bar and glomped Marikyo and grinned patting her head. "Welcome home!! I too am home! I've missed you so much! You must tell me what you've been doing!" Yuri was so happy that her family was being reunited.
"Yuri," Marikyo exclaimed as she hugged her. "Hee, I haven't been doing much really. I was just helping my sister, that and training with the council. I don't know why they still want me to train since they already have Sortha but with all of you gone I had no other choice really." She smiled brightly, " and you?"
"Well, i've been up in the mountains training to become a better fighter. I've been learning different types of martial arts and i've been taught how to heal with herbs and stuff. It was a very interesting experience that i'm not going to do again. I also visited my home but not for very long just to go pick up so stuff." Yuri responded happily.
Darko watched with a smile as he continued to sip his drink. He moved behind the bar and got another one out. "Well you both sound like you have had tons of fun." He sat back down on the stool moving side to side slowly listening to them.
"Well I'm glad that you are back!" Marikyo looked at Yuri then added, "You look different.. I like your hair!"

Then hearing Darko's voice Marikyo jumped a little, she had not seen him when she came in. "DARKO!!!" Letting go of Yuri she ran over and tackled him, hugging him tightly. She began giggling as she let go. Marikyo was so happy at the moment that she thought that she wouldn't mind dying.
Darko fell to the ground and pointed to his neck. "You see this tube.. this is used for breathing.. please?" He smiled and hugged back but not nearly with such a force. "I missed you to".
Yuri smiled and said a very soft thanks before Marikyo left, "I'll let you two catch up, i'm going to go to my room and fix it up a bit." She said as she walked up the stairs and into her room looking around at the empty space that was before her. "I'll just have to fix this... I'm sure Darko won't mind me painting my room." She said softly to herself as she sat on her bed and made her suitcase appear infront of her. She looked through it and made stuff go to where they should be, books on the floor, candles on the table, weapons all over, the usual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff