Total Votes:[ 425 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 593 594 595 > >> >>> »|

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Starfuzz
Planet, you should make sure people know that we're hiring.
i shall do that
Despite the lack of daytime activity, this is kinda fun XP

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm leaving comments on all of my friends lookups to come here!
hardcore. ^___^

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
alright, now im done with that. and i left some ads at my regular threads knowing that they dont care that i would leave one.
Sounds good...wish I had something to make a banner with...XP
People like to click on pretty pictures.

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Tis true..i'd make one but the programs on my comp suck
*walks in and runs into a wall* ouch! that hurt.... *looks around* omg hey planetdestroyer and starfuzz! i finally made it! aren't you guys proud that i found it? lol anywhos for anyone here who doesn't know... IM THE HEALTH INSPECTOR! yup that means that if you're a health hazard i can kick your happy lil' bootie out of PlanetFuzz (just so ya'll know i came up with the name) so *sits down and grabs a Mountain Dew* don't make me mad *smiles* have a nice day!

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Mrs_Roy_Mustang
*walks in and runs into a wall* ouch! that hurt.... *looks around* omg hey planetdestroyer and starfuzz! i finally made it! aren't you guys proud that i found it? lol anywhos for anyone here who doesn't know... IM THE HEALTH INSPECTOR! yup that means that if you're a health hazard i can kick your happy lil' bootie out of PlanetFuzz (just so ya'll know i came up with the name) so *sits down and grabs a Mountain Dew* don't make me mad *smiles* have a nice day!
why hello there! I am so glad you could make it! It is pretty slow right now but it should pick up as night comes around.

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Ah! I just remembered!!! I haven't made you a badge yet to put into your sig!!! *goes to make a badge*

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Here is your badge Michelle! You need to put this into your sig.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10415809][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/animefan4evah_382/Mrs_Roy_Mustang.png[/IMG][/url]
Oh i see now...your photobucket tag has the word ANIME in it...for some reason my internet blocks most anime sites at the time being. XP
Mrs_Roy_Mustang

Hello dear~
<WAVES>

Tipsy Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Starfuzz
Oh i see now...your photobucket tag has the word ANIME in it...for some reason my internet blocks most anime sites at the time being. XP
curse your internet blocker!!!
*Is still actached to Star by the waist.* Hi new person. Much love your way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff