No, I'm drot nunk.... 0.16447368421053 16.4% [ 25 ]
Booty!! (Poll Whore) 0.17763157894737 17.8% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 > »|

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((Myself and a few others are going to make a few posts here first, basically just picking up Sillva, Jacqli, and Ivanna. As well so Dizzy can appear here and she can get some story time. XP))

The ship kept a good pace as it followed the Verona. Gaspard smirked, seeing Blaize and Kotaro on the Verona's deck. He wanted to greet them again, but there was a bit of work to do first. He could sense some of his people didn't quite get onto Kotaro's ship, so he decided to bring them aboard. He took a deep breath from his cigs, and blew out small bursts of magic in the general direction of Sillva, Jacqli, and Ivanna. He only brought Ivanna along because he knew Jacqli would be in a bad mood if he didn't. Those three would feel themselves pulled into a portal, soon appearing inside the ship at the helm, where the large windshield was and a few people in uniform worked controls...actual controls this time. Gaspard also disappeared into a portal as well, appearing at the helm with them. "Ah, everyone, so glad you could make it here." He said, his tone much more educated sounding than the previous form.
Sillva was still running towards Blaize's flare, but was too slow to get to the Verona. "Dammit! How dare they leave me, the Dark Hero, behind like yesterday's garbage!?" He yelled out, but then stopped in his tracks. He felt an odd sensation of magic, and next thing he knew, he was on Gaspard's ship. He only smiled, seeing this form. "Haahhaha! If you're out, that means a tactical victory is assured! Oh, and thanks for getting me out of that place."

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200
(( Dammit! Ya coulda mentioned this was heading to the PA! DDDx ))
((Hello there! As you can see, I am the missing Dizzy. Sucks when construction hits a wire. -_-
Anywho, I'll make my grand appearance right after I put the two parentheses after this sentence. XD))

On Gaspard's ship, a pool of black and brownish red would open on the ground where everyone else was. Rising up from the ground was Dizzy with a smirk.
"Well well, I'm in Trifecta by myself and the only people who stop me are here?"
She more said than asked in a seemingly upset way.
"That was mean of you. You know you can't have a complete group from another story if you don't include your main antagonist."
She seemed familiar in the art of breaking the fourth wall like Unhinged Gaspard, but she wasn't insane like him.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Welcome finally Dizzy lol))

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
((Well I got no idea how to get back in XD))
( Woops... s-sorry Jessie. ^^; Well, as of now, you're character's left in a empty, beaten, alchohol-looted bar. xD; That's a place to start! )

"That reminds me!" Exclaimed Kotaro, clapping his forehead. "There's a certain someone that needs some speaking to... Claire!" He adressed a certain bar wench who just so happened to be skitching by. "Where'd you put that Gunslinger Girl at?"

"Uh," The feevish new entry to the Tenkaze Pirates quivered for but a moment, quickly responding to her Cap'n. "Well, she went of her own accord, Captain. Around the western flank there!"

"Thanks." He went with a leaving, so quickly that one would assume he didn't even want anyone to follow him. Kotaro was a ninja, after all. His stealth and deductive skills would lead him right... to... Mel's room. Where, once there, he'd sneak quetly behind her...

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mel not liking what she was wearing decided to get undressed. Not realizing Kotaro was behind her she had stripped down to her (Sorry boys no fun for you on this one.) as she through her cloths on the bed.
Mel's guns on the side of the bed with her eye patch. Mel began searching her bag for a differnt outfit.
... apparently Kotaro was a tad bit sneakier than he'd hoped. Face blazing red after such an encounter, one couldn't say he didn't make use of his stealthiness for a couple minutes before desciding to clap his hand over his eyes and leave the door shut behind him.
"Alright..." The Captain said, attempting to regain his composure. "Let's try that again." Three solid hits to the door, and Mel would know someone was calling for her.

"Oi! Gunslinger Girl! You descent or what?" A pirate with... at least some shred of honor. Who kenw?
((Neon gets beaten and shot down by Mel, Then Kotaro get in the most embarassing moment by her. Poor Neon and all your NPC's lol. I think Mel has it in for you or something.))

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Neon Graffiti
... apparently Kotaro was a tad bit sneakier than he'd hoped. Face blazing red after such an encounter, one couldn't say he didn't make use of his stealthiness for a couple minutes before desciding to clap his hand over his eyes and leave the door shut behind him.
"Alright..." The Captain said, attempting to regain his composure. "Let's try that again." Three solid hits to the door, and Mel would know someone was calling for her.

"Oi! Gunslinger Girl! You descent or what?" A pirate with... at least some shred of honor. Who kenw?
Mel quickly put her lightweight body armor shirt on and her dusty brown paints. "Yes, Come on in." Picking up her eyepatch she put it over her scared eye. She grabbed her gun belt as he would walk in.
( Okay first of all good sir Mel did not beat Neon. It was an unfinished fight. xD Second! Kotaro's sneaky enough to keep his cool. = 3= )

Smeering the door open just a crack, Kotaro noted the woman's drawn piece and raised his hands in retaliation.
"Oi, oi! I'm not here to start any trouble. I just came to talk, is all." Pulling down his hoodie, the Captain shook out his hair and cocked a stare at her. "So let's talk." Pulling up a chair, he brought his butt to a sit and his boots to a stand-still.

"So you said your a Durem pirate. So is that where your ship went? Durem?"

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((*Lurks* ninja ))

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Neon Graffiti
( Okay first of all good sir Mel did not beat Neon. It was an unfinished fight. xD Second! Kotaro's sneaky enough to keep his cool. = 3= )

Smeering the door open just a crack, Kotaro noted the woman's drawn piece and raised his hands in retaliation.
"Oi, oi! I'm not here to start any trouble. I just came to talk, is all." Pulling down his hoodie, the Captain shook out his hair and cocked a stare at her. "So let's talk." Pulling up a chair, he brought his butt to a sit and his boots to a stand-still.

"So you said your a Durem pirate. So is that where your ship went? Durem?"

Mel smiled at Kotaro. "Relax I'm just putting my gear on." She was at that as she put her belt on before she put her gunblade in its sheath. "Don't want to get cought without my weapons if a fight breaks out."
Mel sat down on the bed. "No my ship went to the Refuge then the GM. It stoped at the Refuge to make its way to the GM. Don't ask me why but I know a guy in the GM that just gives off a feeling of trust and he owes me a favor for clothing him."
( Okay I think now's about time!

To everyone who's apart of Kotaro's crew! We will now report to The Pirate Alliance so it doesn't, y'know, hafta be stuck in OOC limbo forever. xD

Dizzy! Gaspard! Sillva! Blaize! And Grimm! Awaaay~! > 3< *points to tha stars* )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff