Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
amiante

[[Ooc: That's ok hun go get some sleep I'll be here tomorrow ^^ thanks for roleplaying with me. I hope to stay here and have a bit of fun xP if you'll let me ]]

Anxious Bunny

[ *rises from a shallow grave* ]

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: Sawyer -> None
Mood: Confused

User Image

Soft hair beneath his hand, arm around a thin waist, and lips still weakly at her temple. His one eye opened weakly, only for him to jolt awake once he realized who he was next to. So this was a thing? Was it? It was a thing? Was it? Wordlessly, he slipped from under her fluffy blankets. He adjusted them back over her, thankful to God above that Sawyer was such a heavy sleeper.

Delicate little flower on the outside. Sweet, sticky inside. Sappy and pollen and warm with love and he was the housefly that wasn't worthy of peering inside. Wasn't worthy of even being near her.

Sleep tight, you, and pray to forget what he looks like without his sleazy apparel. He felt guilt for once in a very long time as he got dressed and sneaked right out the door and down to the bar. He sighed and grumbled to himself, feeling as if he committed an atrocious crime against humanity.

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

+++++++++----ɷ----++++++++Ӈailey++++++++----ɷ----++++++++

It would seem that she would have passed out at the table that she was served at. Finally waking up from the eternal slumber she was in she opened her eyes slowly trying to bring the world back into focus. There was a fine red imprint on the side of her left cheek. Stretching her arms over her head she would yawn and cover her mouth with her hand. Rubbing her eyes she would look around before looking at the man who had served her. She stood up from her seat and slightly swayed over towards him as she abruptly stopped before him. “Would you have any rooms available?” Running her fingers through her hair she would wait his answer as she had asked him the night before if he was the owner but there was no answer as she must have fallen asleep by then.

↺Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. ↻

amiante

((Out Of Chocolate ~ ))

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: That girl
Mood: ???

User Image

Despite his marred flesh actually having sight, the angel was too wrapped up in his thoughts to see her coming. What would come from him in response was a jolt and a yelped, "oh ********]" He pressed a hand to his chest as he huffed sharply. "G-good god." He cracked a sheepish smile, clearly embarrassed by the way he reacted. So he'd clear his throat and adjust his glasses and process the question a second more.

"A-ah! Yes. Heh."

That hand wandered from his specs, stopping at chest level. He flicked his wrist and from thin air would appear a ring of keys. "Although, I do have a room that is a little too big for one...," he suggested coyly. It'd been a while, you see. Since he flirted, that is. Wasn't really his thing to begin with. And she was cute, of course, but he wasn't terribly sure if he meant it or if he was doing it just for the sake of it. Fingers fished a key from the ring and offered it over to her. "Don't worry, it isn't actually to mine."

Maybe it was just to cope, to get his mind off of last night's very confusing lay.

cookie faerie princess

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Hailey knew that she was quite a sight to see especially in the mornings or whenever she woke up. Funny thing was that after all these centuries she never could be a morning person. Being wrapped up in comfortable sheets that promised to envelope her body in nothing but comfort was far more comforting than the thought of facing the darkness that was out to get her. Though the reaction she got from the hippie man was definitely worth waking up as it got a smile out of her as he pressed a hand to his chest. She tutted at him as she shook her finger at him, “Oh, did we catch someone with a hand in the cookie jar?” She grinned at him before smiling back at his sheepish smile as she was comfortable in joking around with him. It wasn’t surprising to her as she was good with people and sliding into conversation was just as easy as walking to her.

As she had asked for a room he magically offered her a set of keys. Blinking her violet eyes at the keys and back to the hippie man who seemed to have more than just keys up his sleeves she couldn’t help but jest with him,
“One of these days you’re going to have to tell me how you do that. As someone once told me on my magic tricks, That was wicked cool.” Smiling at him as she reached out for the keys until he continued on telling her that the room is a little too big for just one.

Blinking she couldn’t help but smile as he left the sentence at that. Many thoughts ran through her mind to. Is he flirting with me? I hope it comes with a big tub, a king size bed to myself? How big enough of a room is it to bring people in? Do I have enough to cover it? Why doesn’t he have any rooms that are fit for just one? I want a long bathtub and a nice rub down for my aching bones. I traveled too far to even care at this point in time. One after another in a matter of seconds. Reaching out to the key he offered she grinned at him as he told her no to worry that it wasn’t actually his.
“Bummer and here I was hoping you can make me forget a few things for a few days. I guess there is always tomorrow. Oh well time for a long hot bath, thanks Hippie man.” She would wink at him as she took the keys from him and headed towards the room number that was etched on the key. Two could play at this game she wasn’t one to really want a relationship with strings attached anyways.

amiante

((Out Of Chocolate ~ ))

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: Girl -> No One
Mood: Confused

User Image

She trotted off as quickly as she came on.

He was caught with d**k fresh out of the cookie jar. Probably still smelled like her.
And that was pretty gross.
Gross but true.

And someday they'd talk about their magic tricks and swap those fluids he mentioned the other day. He gave mean foot rubs. Not to mention a mouth that was very welcoming of an angry woman shoving her foot in. But that was for much further engagements. His mind was all over. And it always came back to sex. That's just what it was fixated on right now.

He could help her forget, if she could help him. But not now. Any other time, he'd probably be at least at chubs. But not now.

A hand reached down to feel at it. Okay...maybe a little bit chubbed.

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: None
Mood: Preoccupied

User Image

Huddled behind the counter, straw between lips. In his one hand was a sheet of tin foil with a few dabs of brown powder, and the other held a lighter. Thumb flicked the wheel and a small flame was produced that he kept about an inch from that thin, silvery 'tray' of his. Fingers moved as power became liquid, a very dainty procedure. Using the straw, he'd huff in the air fiendishly, eagerly. Magically, it's as if aches and pains were exchanged with warmth and soothing, like a warm bath. His skin tingled and he felt a comforting heat in his stomach. And the process continued until the foil had nothing more to show for.

He crumpled it up and made an attempt to toss it in the trash.
Obviously, he never played much basketball.

He plucked the straw from his lips and tucked his lighter back into his pocket. Then, he'd wave his hand, trying to waft away a sickening sweet smell that very well wasn't going to dissipate so soon. Fingers pinched the bridge of his nose beneath his glasses and he sighed softly. That same hand would grip at the edge of the counter and he'd ease himself up.

Feelin' good.

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Sorry for my disappearance deary finals and also it was my birthday yesterday! ^^]]

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Finally getting a decent bath she soaked in the water what seemed like over a decade but she didn’t mind she didn’t have any place to go nor was anyone missing her so this was her vacation away from THAT place. No home and no roots really to hold her down it would seem her life had no meaning to it and yet here she was sprawled out in her tub skin getting pruned from the moisture of the water. A soft sigh passed her pink lips as she tried to relax but every time she did it just came back to the same old sad story. Not wanting to think she reached over and pulled the plug. Water rushing down the pipe in a whirlpool she slipped out of the bathtub and managed to get out without hurting herself for once as she was prone to have at least one accident a day.

Coming out of her room fully dressed in jeans and a simple black V-neck shirt she would have her hair up in a ponytail as she was on the hunt for something delicious to eat. Wondering back to whether or not she could recall if Hippie man had given her a name she didn’t recall him telling her anything of the sort. Thinking that as soon as she can get something in her stomach the more civilized she can be at having a conversation. Heading down the stairs she would stop by the bar as she scanned for any sign of the owner.
“Anyone alive?” At least this time she tried to announce herself instead of just appearing right before him. That was the last thing she needed to give him a heart attack.

amiante

((Out Of Chocolate ~ ))

Anxious Bunny

Present Company: Girl person
Mood: ???

User Image

Of course he was there, where else would he be.
Was he alive? Technically...

"Present," the angel mused as he stood over the counter with glass tube and straight razor in hand. Upon the counter were lines of China White that he already divvied for himself. He nodded and hummed to himself. Time had so obviously passed since he smoked, and he needed a bump to get through the day.

Funny how it started with opiods.
Funny how it was 'just once'.
To 'just once a month'. To 'just once a week'.

Twice a week.
Every other day.
Everyday.

And now it was if he needed to re-up every few hours lest he be wrought with sweats and chills and aches and pains. But it was fine, he had his. He was fine. The fix was in. And overdose? It happened before. It'll happen again. He'll just choke on it, wake up like nothing happened.

Couldn't die.

Leaning down, he took in a line, working the apparatus over it gingerly. He stood back up straight and nodded. "Sleep well?" Sometimes he tossed the idea of speedballing around. To feel that warmth but also stay up for days on end. Had an allure, sure. Maybe if he had s**t to do though.

Abel lived in permanant vacation. He was a trustfund kid. His well of moneys would never run dry. He had a constant supply of drugs and booze. The life was his. Too bad there was the severe mental damage that lay cause to his self medication otherwise things would be just perfect.

Didn't matter.
Had H.

cookie faerie princess

[ Dude you're more than fine, yo. I hope you had a good one!!! heart ]

Anxious Bunny

Mood: Content

User Image

Days seemed to simply meld together. The bugs always cried and chirped and sang. He was always high and sweating and warm. Nothing changed but his clothes and the company. Today, he had his hair in a messy ponytail, beads of sweat running down his scarred face. A cigarette dangled lazily from his lips as he leaned on the counter, swaying hips along to the music that was playing. Today, he was joined by his turntable seeing as he punched and threw the jukebox. Seeing as he didn't have 5s. Or were they 7s? Goes to show how much he knew, letting Sawyer splurge on that so she could listen to her dear Cash.

But today, Abel was hanging out with Reed. And look at him, a sticky, grimy trustfund child with thick framed glasses and a drug habit of course was going to love the Velvet. The warm, grainy sound drifted through the speakers beside, into the air. And he purred when he heard his favourite song of the album come on. He leaned into his palms and closed his eye.

"Say a word for Jimmy Brown...he ain't got nothin' at all," he prattled along.

Hilarious Demigod

amiante

An ambient, faintly glowing meteor streaks the night sky. It hits the atmosphere and sparks green as it begins its descent into the planet’s gravitational pull, flashing brighter shades of blue and white until it sparks over in a torrent of darkened colors that flare from spectrum to spectrum, green to red to orange to black even, the black suddenly staying as the indestructible object at the center of the hardened space sludge and crystalline mass takes on a steady gleam of sickness, of abomination and unrelenting hate that is a desire to only annihilate and gain satisfaction from the joining it will bring through such nefarious means. This is Rickter, alien parasite known to no worlds except the ones he devours. He is all, and one, and a million souls scream through him over and over only driving him into deeper bouts of depravity and unknown contemplation.

The stone slams the murk, and a massive explosion spans out over a mile radius, flesh and mud borne tundra kicking up wildly all around the immense crater now formed by a single shattering scream that emanates across the swamp lands. It awakens some from their dreams, and many others from their knowing of the single reality in which they are about to have shattered entirely out from under their once able minds. The sound is noted by animals. Birds flutter, attempting to escape the impossible blast radius that engulfs all life suddenly, snapping back into itself a moment later, the nuclear bomb reversed in a black spew of oily alien mess, undulating and still upon the air before retracting violently, all organic matter suddenly and violently killed and absorbed in literal seconds. The smoke rises and the dust finally settles. In a terrible pile of meshed together crocodiles and vermin a naked man without eyes tears forth from the carcass cocoon of hundreds of animals and plants. He is eyeless and steaming, black ooze slipping off of him yet slicking back into him from the razed earth the moment it hits the stagnant water, slurping up bile and bits of detritus all the while as he stalks forward, naked like a new borne babe as his hot flesh touches the cool night, the mud under his step warm to the touch as the last drops of the sun blurt over the horizon.

He speaks with the voice of the night and the earth, of the combining vocal chords of hundreds of beings, the creatures and humans he stole flesh and mind from. He howls and half snarls, squawking like a bird as a tongue melds together inside the chasm that is his human-esque face. A hand comes down to scoop up a sample of what it found still wanting of, feeling the grit through his slime glinted fingers like fresh afterbirth mixed over in coffee grounds. This was not a thing of simple nightmares. There was no good ending to the tale following such an entity.

Picking itself up from the muck, Rickter waded forward, aimless in direction and yet unknowingly upon the path towards a particular bar in the middle of a particular swamp...

Anxious Bunny

[ Lord keep me from having Abel go all Shrek like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP" ]

Anxious Bunny

Mood: Content

User Image

His foot stamped along to the song that record played. And he shook his head and gave that initial scream just like him. The adlib while the keys kicked in. "I'm a back. door. man," he howled, swaying hips slowly. Head dipped down with hair falling all around it. He shook his head to the beat, shoulders following suit. Cigarette was pressed between fingers as he grunted, hissed, and cawed along. The record spun and there was that organic, grainy sound over the music. He'd attest it was how it was meant to be listened to.

Just like a trustfund a*****e.
Just like an a*****e that listened to the stereotypical 'shoot up' music.

Slow and bluesy and with this drunks of men screaming and wailing and carrying on.

Barefoot. Shirt barely buttoned. Always a mess, that angel.

The record skipped so slightly, causing the most brief of pauses and he swayed on.
Surely it was an outside factor, movement perhaps? Abel prided himself on his vinyl care.

quad kill combo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces