Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perch didn't like this.

He loved it and that was exactly why he was uncomfortable.

Everything was hot. Everything was an ember and that very same ember was burning about all the apathy that dealing with his mother and dumbing down every thought Perch had ever had had caused. Perch wanted more. He wanted every disgusting creature that was slothing around the inside of his mind to come through the vaginal canal of his mouth. He wanted his lips to beget all the filth and beautiful violence his mind had ever conceived.

So do it._Do what?_Don't play dumb. We share the same mind. If he could do it you could do it. If you want those beautiful works of art I've created to come true, do it._Later._Yeah, everything later. Now pay attention, your friend's talking to you. And take note of his connection to that beautiful little car-wreck over there.

"Well, my friend, I have to say I'm very attracted to that sludge flowing from the back of your head. Life meets death, ya know? It's energizing really! See, I haven't been up to much lately and too much time alone can drive a man to insanity. But I guess that's not the right word is it? I could've swung a stool at any b*****d I saw a few days ago. I guess this was just the push I needed. My thoughts are pretty controllable, all things considered. I have a concrete desire. I've never had a solid desire before. This whole thing is pretty incredible!"

Perch smiled. He knew that this was him now. He knew that his mind would make for a wonderful canvas. He knew that sex and love and death meant nothing. He knew what desire was.

So do it

You're not very much different from how Alice was when I met her, I suspect. Fetch mused out loud while looking at from his prized toy to the new prospective toy. It was still in it's wrapping, just waiting to be taken apart. Dear god but would he ruin the items worth if he just teared at it so eagerly!? He had to play with the stupid twisty plastic ties and preserve the sanctity of the box.

You're a blank canvas, just waiting to be spilled on but the problem I have with it is that I just don't want to ruin it. You're precious, you really are. The way you swing your bar stool around like it's your paint brush, I used to be just like that! Take a nice whore out on a date show her a fancy movie and then by the end of the night I get to play with her insides in a night neither of us ever forgot.

Fetch indeed was once human.

I've moved beyond that, that's the marvel about humanity is it not?! We can move up in life, infinitely! It is but only we ourselves that stunt our progress and I can see already that you have undone any chains that would've stopped you. Just look at you go, so quickly to finally let loose in the face of a murder scene. If you let go any more you just might found out what you really are on the inside.

Perch was something fragile and new. A human. Yet Fetch was a fantastical Mage, capable of breaking him into infinity before tearing him apart and giving him new parts. The ideas rolled within his head, just what kind of contract could he get Perch to strike with him?! Perhaps something delicious.

I invite you to Domainus, where you will properly find out. There was a delightful smile to his face as he said it. The tar pit would curl across the dead mans face and he would anticipate the excited glee which would definitely come from Alice. She never could guess what Fetch had in mind.

He had all sorts of crazy ideas in mind for Perch back home.
Perch listened. Perch listened to what this man said and noticed that his voice sounded quite similar to the voice inside Perch's own head. There was so much filth just burning inside of his mind. And Fetch was right, he needed to be careful. All of that thought burning through at once could be...anticlimactic. Deadly wasn't the word anymore. Death didn't matter. Death was a costume. A corpse was an actor. Perch knew that now. Wherever this Domainus was, he wanted to go there. Whatever this Domainus was, he wanted one.

You can make one. You've been making one in your own head your whole life._I can make one..._Yes, you can. And you will. This man's a genius and he's going to make you one._I just don't want to be considered a toy._Don't worry about considerations, Perch. That was the one thing we'd always agreed on. You'll be just as beautiful of a monster as this man and if he makes you his tool, so be it._Most tools can't be controlled without a wielder._In the life you used to know they couldn't

Perch was excited. He was homeless now. He had no need for a bed or a warm meal. He'd never have to worry about being anywhere on time. He'd never have to worry about anything. He had free will.

Right very well. I believe I should mention a sort of anecdotal piece of advice as I show you the way. Wisdom? From Fetch? Surely this was something which would lead the man to be betrayed. How could you trust a main as he had a menacing halo growing out from behind him. No, Han Solo would've told you that this was no halo at that moment as it opened up in a rapid motion that would cause most to jump back in fright.

It was Domainus.

There it was, the thousands of undead souls and bodies stitched together by a device that had but only been Fetch's will and magic. It was a little snow ball that he personally patted down and rolled down the infinite hill. Something would be different at this moment however, even Alice would be able to notice it.

Domainus had been afflicted recently.

The bodies were not in despair. There was still an overwhelming sense of agony, despair, and hunger which exuded from the portal as the thousands of hands tore at reality and broke it's space down into a sinkhole that plunged into it's own plane. No, now there was a maniacal look to the broken identities that were all staring beyond Fetch and unto Perch. What had happened?! It was as if something had shook the psyches and they were now within an endless void.

There was a sort of submittance, like that of some Jews and rape victims, which had been there in the faces before......now it was but a madness abyss staring out from beyond this realm.

When breaking the bonds of society and your own personal limitations, you are but your own worst enemy. Even when the world is scratching at you and you can feel the minds of thousands of individuals probing you for your inner most desires and fears.......you still are your largest inhibitor. Fetch was giving him very helpful words he wouldn't know the weight of until he had stepped into Domainus. ......and when you stand at the brink of oblivion with your limitations and shackles shattered.......you will be free

Now all he had to do was.....jump and be dragged in by thousands of undead hands.

Omnipresent Poster

((Saw this and the GPD mentioned in the mainstream thread. I wouldn't mind doing collaborations with you. PM me to discuss what you have in mind.))

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR REOPENING

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Shayla walked across the street, her heels clicking smartly as she expertly managed not to stumble or trip on the pockmarked and pitted concrete. She was only of average height but had a commanding presence, although at the moment she was looking a little bit bedraggled. It had been an unusually hot day for early spring, and that had translated into the evening, making it muggy. Dark hair was pulled into a bun away from her neck, and her sharp black blazer was open, revealing a thin white blouse beneath - the top few buttons undone. Her pale legs were devoid of pantyhose or stockings - she had long since discarded them, as they had proven too uncomfortable in the heat.

She pushed her slim glasses further up the bridge of her nose as she stepped up onto the curb and walked into the Akushin Tavern. The businesswoman had been cooped up indoors, in her small, muggy and windowless office all day. Now that she was finally free to head out, she was glad for the chance to get a drink. She smirked. One of the benefits to owning her own company, was that there was nobody to scold her for having a small drink on her break.

She slid into a stool at the counter, crossed her ankles elegantly and tucked them away beneath the stool, and set a manila envelope on the counter beside her.

"The usual, Margaret." She ordered of the tall blonde behind the bar. The barkeep disappeared into the kitchen for a few moments and emerged again with a tall, thin glass, setting it before Shayla with a smile.
            OOC: Miiight be posting here in the near future.
            I really like this thread...and I have an exorcist chick who
            might fit in well.

P.S. I'm the Author of Alice who was posting here in page 2 3nodding
            Been keeping my eye on this place ever since. <3

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Viice
            might fit in well.

[ Thank you so much for showing an interest! I'm in a much better position to be running a thread now, and I'm really hoping to kick this idea off the ground now. :3

I'd be happy to have you here. <3 ]
Shin~The ladle monster!
Viice
            might fit in well.

[ Thank you so much for showing an interest! I'm in a much better position to be running a thread now, and I'm really hoping to kick this idea off the ground now. :3

I'd be happy to have you here. <3 ]
            OOC: Perhaps when school calms down a bit for me,
            In the next week or so. 3nodding

Chatty Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
((I can Certainly have Ceasar hang about here, And maybe I can have Leon do a bit of work as well though I might just make him more of a client.))

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Trexasle

[ That would be wonderful! :3 There may be a plot event happening in the somewhat near future, I'm trying to work out a collaboration with the GPD and possibly even The Yard. In the very early stages of that though. ^^; ]

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Margaret Cooper

Margaret turned away from the counter after serving up the tall drink. She rubbed at her forearm - beneath her sleeve, the bulk of a fresh bandage stood out. Not many people were given the privelage, but she was known to bleed herself for the select few who she felt earned it, or those she was ordered to.

The bed-raggled business-woman sitting at the bar certainly looked as if she deserved a treat... Margaret knew for a fact that the woman had been struggling to keep her business afloat. And though she knew Ms. Orien would never admit it, gossip with Cale had confirmed Margaret's suspicions that the up-and-coming duo hadn't had any business yet at all.

The tall blonde shook her head sadly at the thought, but knew that it wouldn't be appreciated if she said anything on the subject. Instead, Margaret left her only patron to her drink and bent over the fireplace, stoking up the flames in preparation for the late-night crowd that sometimes filtered in.

10,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Next Day

Cale Harshal

It was only just early evening. Which meant that Shayla was still firmly tucked away in her small, windowless office. And when the cat's away the mice will... sleep?

Cale had long since abandoned her own tiny office. She had stationed herself at the neat and tidy receptionist's desk. As it had been warm, and they posessed no windows, Cale had used the wastepaper basket to prop the front door open to tempt in a breeze. Her sock-clad feet were resting on the desk and her long-fingered, calloused hands were clasped losely on her stomach as she leaned back in the office chair and snored unattractively. The old computer was whirring away, the media player pumping out tinny rock from the old built-in stereo on the machine. Her long legs were clad in tight blue jeans, and she wore a loose short-sleeved men's dress shirt over a black camisole.

Her head was tilted back, exposing the neck devoid of any chains or tattoos, and causing her short-ish, choppy amber hair to hang loose behind her head.

Working hard, obviously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces