6 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
7 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
8 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
9 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
So hype i cant choose a number 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Eloquent Hunter

I am but it does need more players. Do you have any special rules about character events happening in the area? Like evil nemesis' coming to attack or something similar.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
not yet working on some though one of the other people her character is on the run from someone so that might factor into it later on im running through a few scenarios to use if you have some thoughts im open to them.

Eloquent Hunter

I have several but it would mostly involve what Seph does for a living and a few powerful enemies but it would be something that everyone could be apart of instead of just me and my character.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well this place is a safe haven for those being hunted by others so we could do that. its a great idea i just wanna let some more people trickle in and develop their back stories a little so when we do that they can be ready for it.

Eloquent Hunter

That's fair, I usually ask since a lot of people have issues with those kinds of story archs

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
this is my first RP that I've opened. I'm pretty good at coming up with ideas for stories but I like having other peoples opinions

Eloquent Hunter

it never hurts to have some collaberation depending on the depth of the story arch.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yeah but most people think they have to do it themselves.

Eloquent Hunter

that's mostly due to people wanting for the event to happen their way, or, they are scared of criticism and do not want their stories under scrutiny.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i understand that but no matter what there is always one person who will like the story arc they might not like it alot but they still will like it.

Eloquent Hunter

Absolutely but that fear alone is enough to cause some people to not want it. I don't care who does and does not like my story archs. As far as im concerned if they do not like it they do not have to be apart of it, and I have no problems colaborating on story archs either, I found some of the most fun is when more than one person helps to create a story that everyone can be apart of.

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yes i agree with you completely on that I feel the same way.

Eloquent Hunter

so this is your first RP? how long have you been on gaia?

Sorry for the sudden change in topic i couldn't think of anything else to add haha

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
its no problem lol i joined last year in October my girlfriend has been on for almost 3 years and when she learned that i loved roleplaying stuff she told me about gaia

Eloquent Hunter

very nice how have you been enjoying it so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff