Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avi tournament, round one! Pick your favorite!

SICKH 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 28 ]
Null-set 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 448 449 450 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Conversationalist

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
[-peers cauciously through the open door and onto the scene that evolves inside-]

[[okok - so I can't stay long cause I'm at work. xD And I suck at RP's. Hence the lame-o entrance]]
Aurfy
[-peers cauciously through the open door and onto the scene that evolves inside-]

[[okok - so I can't stay long cause I'm at work. xD And I suck at RP's. Hence the lame-o entrance]]
She glanced up and gave a soft smile, waving.
"Hey..."

[[O.o Aren't ya supposed to be... You know-- Working... at work? xD]]
Aurfy

--0oc-- Love your sig.=3 --

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
xXxcrimson_tearsxXx
Aurfy

"Hey..."

[-smiles as she notices her-]

Hello .. ^^;;

[[Just don't tell my boss. xP Hence the 'I can't stay long because I'm at work' part. xP]]

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
++RayvenTheAngelic++
Aurfy

[[love your hair. gonk <3]]
Aurfy
xXxcrimson_tearsxXx
Aurfy

"Hey..."

[-smiles as she notices her-]

Hello .. ^^;;

[[Just don't tell my boss. xP Hence the 'I can't stay long because I'm at work' part. xP]]
She stood up politely and smiled, walking over to her.
"Would you like anything...?"

[[-giggle-]]

Malevolent Vampire

a man slowly rises up from the shadows on the ground, he doesn't seem to bother that the shadows remain sticking on him even when he starts floating. he looks around observing the area...

..his burning red eyes slowly turn to blank eyes which show no emotion, the shadows retract to their original spots while the man lands on the ground
Aurfy
++RayvenTheAngelic++
Aurfy

[[love your hair. gonk <3]]

--0oc-- "Hehe..thanks. NBC is also one of my fave movies...though I must admit I love all the Tim Burton movies...so beautifully dark." --
Tyril creep inside quietly, utilizing his skills to shut the door without a sound. He quickly made his way to the bar, tha gas mask covering the lower portion of his face, seemed to hiss as his breath traveled through the ventilation chamber. His head was hung low as he observed through the corners of his eyes. Every few seconds a click would erupt from his mask signeling the ventilation caps rotation. His motins were preceeded by a shadow of grace. Upon reaching the bar counter he took a seat on a stool and began to gather his thoughts of recent events that have passed. In doing so he waited for someone who would serve his needs. His head was never raised for an instant, he always kept a cloak of shadows over his eyes to keep their true color concealed.
Brain Akazariua.
a man slowly rises up from the shadows on the ground, he doesn't seem to bother that the shadows remain sticking on him even when he starts floating. he looks around observing the area...

..his burning red eyes slowly turn to blank eyes which show no emotion, the shadows retract to their original spots while the man lands on the ground
Erania's pointed ears twitch slightly, picking up just the sound of him touching the ground. She picked up the shades and the cloth that covered her fangs, putting them back on before walking out to meet him.
Brain Akazariua.

::.Rayven's eyes seemed to flicker silver as she tilted her head to the side, addressing him in a innocent yet menacing tone.::
"Well...well...well...look what the cat dragged in.."
::.A soft hiss escaped her lips as she turned to face him, the external hoof-like steel caps apon her boots clicking against the hard wooden floor.::
And my thread's off to a splendid start. *Smiles, fading into the background to observe as he continues sending PMs.*

@Aurfy: *Hugs.* heart
Tyril Of The Guardian
Tyril creep inside quietly, utilizing his skills to shut the door without a sound. He quickly made his way to the bar, tha gas mask covering the lower portion of his face, seemed to hiss as his breath traveled through the ventilation chamber. His head was hung low as he observed through the corners of his eyes. Every few seconds a click would erupt from his mask signeling the ventilation caps rotation. His motins were preceeded by a shadow of grace. Upon reaching the bar counter he took a seat on a stool and began to gather his thoughts of recent events that have passed. In doing so he waited for someone who would serve his needs. His head was never raised for an instant, he always kept a cloak of shadows over his eyes to keep their true color concealed.
A split version of erania appeared beside the man, looking at him curiously, her ears twitching at the small clicks every few seconds.
"Hey... Would you like a drink or anything....?"

Malevolent Vampire

xXxcrimson_tearsxXx
Brain Akazariua.

Erania's pointed ears twitch slightly, picking up just the sound of him touching the ground. She picked up the shades and the cloth that covered her fangs, putting them back on before walking out to meet him.
he senses a female walking towards him but all he did was turning around to face her, he already knew who was coming at him...

"good day Erania"

..he whispers, not moving a singe muscle or showing any emotion, it was as if he was completely emotionless. after a few seconds a faint smile seemed to appear on his face, he always was good at hiding his emotions but she had the right to know his
Tyril looked towards the person asking to assist him. For a few moments he just sat there, the hiss of his breathing through the mask echoed. Than finaly he raised his eyes, exposing their crimson shine. "J.D." He sat there for a moment longer, his voice muffled by the mask. "A hollow needle, and a rubber tube half an inch in diameter." After giving his order he lowered his head and continued to encumber himself in thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff