Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Loyal Gaian

Meep yawned as he came out from under the bar where his room was. He'd locked himself up down there for the past three months. He was rather thin now, but he didn't seem to notice or care. He looked outside and shivered, it was still winter outside, meaning he wouldn't be able to go outside, even if he wanted to. With another yawn, he headed back into the kitchen, wanting to check on the supplies they had.
(( Sorry was I was hoping the others would return. ))
Black Wolf pushed open the doors to the inn. The last time he was here he was tracking a target. Had no luck. Figured he’d come and turn this stone over again. As he looked around it became painfully obvious that no one hadn’t been here in quite some time. Just the way his target liked it though. Quiet. The man that he was tracking wasn’t one for crowds at least that is memory Black Wolf had. He pulled a worn piece of paper out of his robes. His face was grimaced as his lone eye remained focused on the paper. “I’m a patient man. You taught me that...” He whispered quietly as he returned the paper into his robe. He was acting as if he was trying not to offend the spirits that once lived here. Deep down he wished that he could have been here back in the establishments glory days. “You never could stop speaking of this place... made me feel as if I had been here with you.” He spoke to himself under the assumption that he was alone. He shook his head. He had been tracking this one for a long time. It was personal. He walked over to the bar and placed his hands upon it. Closed his eye for a few moments. He felt the emotions that once filled this place. Most importantly he felt him. “One day. I swear, I will find you and on that day we will clash steel. For whom ever death come for on that day, may it be quick and merciful.” He declared before he moved his hands away from the bar. He then walked around the side of the bar. Deciding that it was best that he should help himself given the current state of the establishment. He grabbed a bottle and used his teeth to pull off the cork lid before spitting it out into his hand. He took a long swig before placing the bottle on the top of the bar counter.

Loyal Gaian

"Ya know, ya could have just asked for a drink instead of breaking your teeth on the corks." The door to the basement was open as the one known as Meep came out of his basement home. The strange creature, smirked slightly as he looked up at the other. Meep looked as if he was seven feet tall, though he was slouched quite a bit as per usual. His long ears flicked a few times on the sides of his head, his head turned to look the man straight on even his eyes closed. Though, he only had one arm, he was holding a rather large crate in his only arm, resting it against his hip. His long tail swaying lazily behind him against the stairs. He hadn't bothered with a shirt, but at least he had his usual black swim trunks on to at least cover himself. He shifted the crate and came up the rest of the steps, his massive lion-like feet making no noise on the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff