Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Ice-Cold Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
-~*Michelle*~-
---~Harbinger of the Living~---

Michelle gave the man a wary look. "Um, I just need some table salt, please." His boyfriend had hidden his underwear from him? That...didn't sound good. There were many things Michelle could handle, but males and their unmentionables were still something she liked to avoid.

Her attention returned to Talon. "That's fine, this spell is pretty simple. When I get the salt, I need you to take a pinch of it and put it on your tongue. It's not powerful enough to regrow limbs--I'd probably need to turn back time for something like that--but it should be enough to heal any wounds you've got and fend of illnesses for a while."

-~*Character Info*~-

Michelle at a glance:

Basic Info-

Nicknames/Titles: Shelly (by really close friends/family); Wraith (to the dead); Shirley (Barb).
Sex/Gender/Orientation: Female/Female/Straight
Species: Human
Special Relationships: Sprittez (adoptive sister).

Appearance-

Picture:
User Image
Image courtesy bigxsisxsara :3

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 128 lbs
Skin color/Complexion: Very pale, almost sickly.
Hair: Platinum blonde, almost to the point of being white. It reaches her ankles and is usually held back in a braid. Bangs reach down to her cheeks.
Eye Color: Gold
Standard Dress: Usually wears a green turtleneck over a spaghetti-strap dress. Under her dress, she wears rather baggy jeans and sneakers.

Sensory-

Smell: Smells like poppies and graves.
Spiritual Aura: Has a bright, white aura.
Other: Always seems to have spirits hanging around her. Spirits who meet her, or creatures that have the same sensitivities as spirits, innately know that she can bridge the gap between life and death.

Items-

*Wears a sash (usually around her waist) that is blue on one side and green on the other. It appears to be well-worn, and is somewhat crudely mended in the middle.
*Has two necklaces that are normally hidden under her turtleneck. One is a choker with a coin attached to it, while the other is a marble-like bead attached to a chain.
*Has a blue-and-white striped feather that is usually secured to the end of her braid.

Friendly Spirit

"Salt? Yeah, we got it in the kitchen, I use it when I cook." He turned and went into the kitchen, his tail swaying lazily behind him. After a minute, he came back, and set it in front of the women that asked for it. "Need anything else?"
"Are you sure you don't mind me... Asking you that?" A smile apologetically, the brunette sat up again, quietly so. " 'm not tryin' to be a burden, honest."

Ice-Cold Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
-~*Michelle*~-

Michelle gave the man a small smile. "That's all I need for now, but I think my friend said she was hungry," she said politely.

"Oh, it's fine," she said to Talon, "You're not really imposing. If anything, I'm insisting. Anyhow, take the salt and hold it on your tongue. Concentrate on the taste as I speak the prayer." Her eyes closed and her voice dropped into a commanding tone for her prayer.

"Listen, Talon, to my prayer
May these salts cleanse your dispair.
Feel the quarry below your feet
With the scent of ash and dirt and peat.
Taste the ocean in the air,
And feel the currents in your hair.
Let these salts work from your tongue
Until from you fatigue is wrung."

Once she had finished, her golden eyes opened again, and she smiled at Talon. "Now you may swallow the salt."

-~*Character Info*~-

Michelle at a glance:

Basic Info-

Nicknames/Titles: Shelly (by really close friends/family); Wraith (to the dead); Shirley (Barb).

Appearance-

Picture:
User Image

Hair: Platinum blonde, almost to the point of being white. It reaches her ankles and is usually held back in a braid. Bangs reach down to her cheeks.
Standard Dress: Usually wears a green turtleneck over a spaghetti-strap dress. Under her dress, she wears rather baggy jeans and sneakers.

Sensory-

Other: Always seems to have spirits hanging around her. Spirits who meet her, or creatures that have the same sensitivities as spirits, innately know that she can bridge the gap between life and death.

Items-

*Wears a sash (usually around her waist) that is blue on one side and green on the other. It appears to be well-worn, and is somewhat crudely mended in the middle.
*Has two necklaces that are normally hidden under her turtleneck. One is a choker with a coin attached to it, while the other is a marble-like bead attached to a chain.
*Has a blue-and-white striped feather that is usually secured to the end of her braid.

Talon chuckled softly, swallowing the salt. "It's like a spoonful of sugar, huh? Makes the medicine go down, or so the movies say." A grin sheepishly, the 18-year-old rubbed her lower back, less pain there than ages since. Or, really, six months, so it felt like ages. "Thank you... Really, thank you."

Friendly Spirit

Meep watched, making sure to keep a good distance away from the girl casting the spell. It made his fur stand on end as he watched her, not much a fan of most magics unless it was the kind he could handle. He looked to the younger girl and his ears shifted slightly. "If you're hungry, I can make anything. I may be furry, but I'm a top cook." He put his only hand on his hip, a toothy smile shown around his muzzle.

Ice-Cold Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
-~*Michelle*~-

Michelle smiled, glad to have helped. "Thank you sir," she said, curtsying to the man. "The salt was helpful!" She turned to Talon, giggling at the joke. "It kinda is. I'm glad to help." A whisper sounded gently in her ear. "I'm sorry, but I need to go for now. I hope you stay safe." She gave Talon a curtsy before walking out the door.

((Getting tired, and I got work in the morning. You guys have a good night and thanks for the RP!))

-~*Character Info*~-

Michelle at a glance:

Basic Info-

Appearance-

Picture:
User Image

Sensory-

Items-

[ Gotta go to sleep, too. Dream well, Zeke, Spritzy. ]]

Friendly Spirit

Meep was going about the lobby, dusting with his tail and sweeping with his only arm. He was singing a song to himself, one of his favorites called 'Dark Dreams'. He was just doing what he needed to make sure the place was up to snuff for his boss Rosie.

Friendly Spirit

After spending a few days cleaning and even repainting the inn, Meep was now relaxing, satisfied with his work. He could be heard down in the basement where he lived, singing the song 'Animal I Have Become' while playing it on his guitar. He always found the song to be very true to who he was. Even as he sang, it held so much emotion in it, his way to getting things off his chest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff