Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1357 1358 1359 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Regular

Then he goes to the kitchen until he hit an invisible wall.
"Ouch!" Kale yelped with his eyes shut tight from the collusion, he looked at his poor nose glowing red and rubs the little blood off it.

Must be signed in, or selected from the administrator.

"Whoops... hehe." He chuckled, "Looks like I better get that position again as well!"
He would nod to her smile as he closed his eyes listening intently to the music. He would notice his thirst and look around quickly for a bar.
*She watched everyone, standing quietly as if waiting for anyone to ask something or begin causing trouble, before shrugging at the commotion and motioning to Rose and whispering when she got close* At this rate I'd better reserve number twelve. Need any help?

(gret googley moogley I just realized I was using the wrong name for you Bipy xd soo sorry)

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Sorry, ahd to restart the computer. >.< ))

Rose rolled her eyes, seeing Kale hit the invisable wall before turning her attention on the woman. She grabbed a glass and scooped up some water from the bowl and putting in front of her. Then she poured the rest of that water into a couple other glasses so not to waste it. Too bad she didn't wall for it, she really wanted to clear that womans's mind.
Rose looked over at the woman who was in the sitting area. "Can I get you something?" She shouted to her.
In the mean time of al lthis Rose amanged to be cleaning up spilt water as she stood bhind the counter at the bar.
Rose nodded and quickly wrote it down on a notepad she puleld out of nowhere. "Ummm... not that I know of. Cause they haven't started ordering yet." She siad with a laugh.

((You were? XD))
The patrons seemed good natured in general- at least no one was trying to scalp the other unlike some establishments she had been to. It was difficult to find a place like this one: tame and not utterly mundane or overly extravagant. Just- moderate. Yes, that was a fine word. Not too little yet not too much.

Norris didn’t appeared to have followed her, nor did Lucid or that Urarha chum of his. Nor did Hitori seem to be around either, but that wasn’t a happy thought.

Her chest rose, her lungs filing with cool air until they could hold no more, and then her chest fell as she let out another content sigh. She ran a hand through her long locks out of habit, her eyes still watching the patrons, an amused smile starting to curl the sides of her voluptuous lips. Other creatures and people were so interesting. Each one moving a certain way, each one speaking in a certain accent, each having a certain look, each one having a certain chain of thought.

Creatures.
Human and unhuman.
Such entertaining little creatures.
Despite the lies you're making. Your love is mine for the taking.

User Image

Anju Maki

Walking in, the amulet that was found on Rose's nightstand had been on Anju's neck. Now, Anju knew pretty well that when she was in there to look after Leown it had never been there. Anju wanted to talk to Rose about it, and maybe she could give her some information about it.
As she looked around, she could see that Rose was busy. Sighing, she took a seat and waited for her to come and talk to her.
Her fingers gently stroked the amulet, thinking to herself.

My love is waiting to turn your tears to roses.

Familiar Regular

"Hmmmm... oh wait! My gift!" He goes to the exact couch and his gift was there. "Oooh how sweet, even the gift for Jessen is still in the exact spot." He smiled with a clap with two hands. "Oooh boy, this place is starting to pile up fast!" Said Kale as he looked around to find more new guests.

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rose frowned slightly as the woman who was her height hadn't heard her. She decided to be a little louder. "Can I get you something?" She shouted over to her again.
Then Rose saw Anju come in and smiled warmly at her god-child. But when she noticed she didn't look to happy Rose just wanted to run over to her and hug her but she couldn't at the moment. Hopefully she would be able to soon.
Forgotten Vampire Knight

User Image

Anju Maki

Walking in, the amulet that was found on Rose's nightstand had been on Anju's neck. Now, Anju knew pretty well that when she was in there to look after Leown it had never been there. Anju wanted to talk to Rose about it, and maybe she could give her some information about it.
As she looked around, she could see that Rose was busy. Sighing, she took a seat and waited for her to come and talk to her.
Her fingers gently stroked the amulet, thinking to herself.

zen walked in whistling pulling a cart witha recliner on it. he threw a empty whiskey bottle away and walked behind the bar and grabbed a bottle a whiskey and place the recliner behind the counter then sat in it. he looked around and saw Anju "hey Anju " zen said to her while waving
Sniff sniff...

Yep she was close alright, he knew her fragrance well. Not only because it was Sweet but the fact that it made his chest feel constricted when he breathed it in. He didn't like being smitten to the unwitting female he'd known for so very long. It had changed their relationship to something awkward and he honestly felt guilty about it.

It was his fault not hers after all.

Norris was a large creature, standing seven feet with claws, pointed ears and white black eyes not to mention his muscular physique he was hard to miss. Crouched over as he was following the trail he hardly noticed his surrounding intently focused on his task to notice anything else. He pushed open the front door without a second thought and looked up spying Sweet.

"Hey Sweet!"

He called over as he approached the dainty female looking determined and a tiny bit flustered at the same time.

Familiar Regular

Then he sat on the couch next to the gift just like before. He looked around feeling that he has nothing to do at the moment. "Hmmm... I've noticed the air is fresh too! I love it!" Said Kale when he just complimented about the atmosphere in the club. Then he heard a ding in the background. "Well, time to see if I could get my position back." With a pen and a piece of paper, he writes them down on the piece of paper.
Her expression perked up a bit as she finally heard the woman from before. Her cheeks started to grow warm with a faint hue of pink as she rose her hand up towards the woman, a way to show that the woman now had her attention.

“I am sorry, love,” she said, her warms coming out warm and gentle, almost as if a mother was cooing at her infant, “I’m afraid I was lost in my own thoughts yet again. Um- yes, if you would. How about some water to start off with, please?”

She offered another kind, charming smile of pearly whites as she uncrossed her legs, leaning forward towards the table and placed her elbows upon the wooden surface. Her fingers came together and laced themselves as she rested her chin in the make-shift nest of digits. Once more she let her eyes wander about the premise, taking in smaller details like the set of stairs off to the right and the latrines as well.

But what she saw next made her blink and take a quick retake.

Yup. Her eyes didn’t deceive her. Her eyes of blue now rested an the all too familiar Nothing beast who managed to get through the door, his person towering compared to most humans.
A surprised yelp left her lips as her petite body gave a start, her elbows leaving the table.

THUD.
Crash.

Well, in the stir of the moment she had managed to fall backwards in her chair, the chair now laying on it’s side to her left as she sat on her bum, her palms planted against the floor as she shut an eye. Her bum was starting to give off the irritating ‘pins and needles’ sensation before pain or numbness would start to settle in.

“Hey N-Norris.”
*The Dragonoid nodded and straightened upright, having had to bend over to reach Rose's ears, shuffling her wings as she watched everyone, surprised at how many people were returning to the renewed club so swiftly* My word... *she started forward as the new girl fell off her stool at the sight of the newcomer, awaiting to stop any trouble if it arose as she helped the female to her feet*

User Image

Anju Maki

She noticed Rose smiling at her, and smiled back at her softly. Then turned her attention to Zen and offered a friendly, "Hello."

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Rose smiled at Alidas. "Thank you." She said before grabbing one of tha glasses she had just poured and went over to the woman. Seeing her fall Rose pulled her up with one hand. She was surpirsingly strong but gentle. Seeing that creautre who had frightened her she gave her a qurstioning look, asking her if she wanted him kicked out. Now that Rose was out of the counter in her free hand there was a cane in it that she was leaning on suggesting it was being used. But the glass of water that had just been in her other hand that was now holding her up was on the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff