Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1357 1358 1359 > >> >>> »|

(hahahah too late buddy whee just be happy I stopped to play zOMG for a bit.... )

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Sorry.... >.< ))
((Well, I guess we'll have to post to fill it up then. XD))

Rose screamed and jumped and threw the rag in her face as a reaction. "I don't have anything!" When she realized it was Alidas she chuckled nerviously and took the rag off her face. "Sorry..."
*She laughed as the girl removed the rag from her nose and smiled at Rose* Not a problem, I shouldn't have startled you. Do you need any help? *she cocked her head curiously, tail swaying behind her happily*

(huzzah! )
(@ Alidas: eh, for some reason i've just been too damn depressed to even go on any rp. so at this moment I really don't care.
@bipy: I don't exactly like this but I'll give it a try but for now I just can't bring myself to any sort of rping. I think I'm just going to lay down.)

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Keep going! XD))
((I'm sorry Lange. >.< Ok, I hope you feel better. Though there is that really long PM that you said you were going to answer. XD))

Rose giggled before shrugging and then looking around. "Umm... not really. Everything is new... Unless you want to be hired. Or a room. or both. Then your wish is my command..." She thought about that after she said it... Wasn't she the boss?
*She smiled and nodded, pausing to mull it over before looking around* I suppose I could take up a job. I'll probably be best as a protector of sorts. *she didn't have to remind her friend how she could be like a guard dog, ferocious to intruders yet soft as a marshmallow to friend; she chuckled at Rose's words* Are you part genie?

(aww I'm sorry.... didn't mean to rub it in... Have a good nap.)

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"So you wanna be a bouncer?" Rose said with a chuckle which turned into a laugh over the remark about being genie. "Maybe..."
*The Dragonoid chuckled with the girl before going neutral* What do those do?

(figures, NOW I get a block...)

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Huh?))

"They protect the owner and kick out the people who are mean or are just being assholes." Rose said wtih a shrug. "Fighting pretty much I guess."
*She nodded as she understood and rolled her shoulders, a sly grin edging across her scaly face* I believe that is in my abilities... Any particular things I should know? *she chuckled, not used to being under the command of any one for periods of time due to her heritage, as she flexed her fingers*

(heh, I usually can post better then 1-2 lines, but I get mild writer's block from time to time..)
( Whoa~ a new place. )

Smack.

Her lips twisted in a grimace of disgust as she felt the oozing insides of the narky insect squished beneath her palm. “These bugs are going to drive me crazy!” the human said aloud as a shudder ran through her five foot one (possibly two) form.
Why did bugs had to be filled with squishy stuff? That nasty, creamy, oozing mush in those hard little, grotesque bodies? Removing her hand from the side of her neck another shiver rippled through her body at the mere sight nasty remains before she started wiping them off on the nearest tree.

Bugs. Yuuuuuck.

This little lady was Rosia, yet everyone had gotten into the habit of calling her Sweet of all things. But it stuck and that was that. She was a petite little thing, yet what she lacked in height her mother had given her in smooth hourglass curves. What was there to say about her? She was a woman. Her body structure was somewhat like a dancers, lean and fit yet no overly built. She was not much of the fighting type, she had tried a couple of spares before but she thought it best to leave that ‘play’ to others. Others, for example, who actually knew what the hell they were doing with their appendages.

As she continued walking on for some time, her sapphire orbs shifted away from the path (which she had been on for a few hours now) up to what appeared to be some rundown establishment. I wonder how long that place has been here, it looks so weathered. Sweet idly thought to herself, though she didn’t think much of the place as she continued on up the path as she pushed back a chocolate lock of her waist length hair back behind a pierced ear. The earring was a simple one: just a silver ball of metal. Shrugging her shoulders she adjusted the navy blue hooded sweatshirt, tugging at the zipper down below her bust as she went to continue on past the old dump. A small logo of a comical, round penguin rested upon her left breast while on the back was the phrase: ‘S.S.N.P.F. 00’ in white lettering. She blinked and glanced back down at her dark wash jeans, a bit of dirt having accumulated on her right shin, so she simply bent down and patted off the annoying road dust.

Wait.

A voice?

“What in the world?” her words came out as a confused mumbled as she spun around on the heels of her plain white sneakers. Weren’t abandoned places suppose to be. . . well- abandoned? She titled her head a bit much like an owl would at something most curious, her delicate features becoming processed by a look of utter confusion as she stepped up onto the stoop of the rundown place, her eyes coming up over a board.
“. . . ‘Magical Creatures?’ Maybe this place isn’t quite as dead as I thought.” Sweet squeaked up, her voice smooth and gentle like the coo of a church dove as she pushed open the door and stepped inside.

The poor little human’s mouth dropped as a silent gasp pasted her lips. This place was certainly NOT dead! Her ivory skin caught what little light was present inside as her eyes slid over the new furniture and other appliances.

“Um . . .Wow. . .”

Yeah- that was really intelligent to say while one looked like an utter moron gawking in the doorway.

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Ahhh... Well... there wasn't much to say. >.< ))
((Yay!! Someone my height!!!))

Rose laughed. "Just protect the staff and owner. And you are allowed to be intimidating if there is someone who is being a jerk." She said with a giggle. "So should I add you to the list of staff?"
Rose looked over at the woman who had just enetered. Seeing her face she burst out laughing. Rose was the same heigth as the woman, maybe an inch smaller. And she had the same curves. Rose had a scar running between her eyes and one along her jawline. She had jet black hair on her head that was in a messy ponytail as if she really didn't care too much about her appearance. She peered out of ice cold blue eyes that seemed cold but on her small set of lips there was a very warm and welcoming smile. "Hellow and welcome." Rose greeted the woman with laughter still in her voice.
*she laughed and nodded, leaning back to salute* Will do, ma'am. If that is your desire, I have no quarrel with it. Oh? *she turned at the sound of a visitor and smiled, wings shuffling behind her as she stood, bowing her horned head in a welcome greeting* Hello.

(true lol, hah, I'm 5'1 IRL, but Alida is about 5'8 in human form.)
The world around Serena felt like a shifting maze as the drunken girl struggled to make her way to the bar. The ground seemed to be not only spinning, but also rapidly rising and falling. Still, the fact the merely moving around was presenting a considerable challenge didn't seem to bother the girl in the slightest, in fact, she seemed to be enjoying every moment of it. Giggling as she took step after haphazard step, Serena made it to the bar, sliding into a seat and giving everyone a cheerful wave.

Friendly Browser

The man squeezed his way past the girl that was gawking in the hallway. Perhaps to some he didn't look like much. He wore a tall purple top hat and had long green hair. It would sometimes cover up his long, somewhat hairy ears. He wore a black eye patch over his right eye, and his left had a deep purple iris. He wore a long black coat, a white dress shirt, a black vest, jeans, and boots. The man looked at the one who had welcomed her and nodded, assuming that this was her place. He sat down at the bar and yawned slightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff