Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

(( wtf where is my first post?))

Dapper Gaian

After a very long journey from her home land, Ally stumbles upon the Inn. Tired and starving she walked in and made her way to the bar. She pulls her red hood down and puts her hair up in a Long pony tail. She elegantly places her hands on the bar and smiles. " Hello? Is there a way I can have something to eat, please?" smile

Loyal Gaian

The one armed darkling lifted his head up from the bar top. He rubbed his only pink eye and looked to the door. "Huh?" He yawned loudly, showing off the four rows of razor sharp fangs that filled his muzzle-like mouth. His long ears shifted through his messy green hair as he looked to see who was talking. "Did you say something? Sorry, guess I dozed off again."

Dapper Gaian

The Princess laughed. "I was just asking for something to eat.. I've come from a far away place and I would like to eat." She said with a warm smile.

Loyal Gaian

He straightened up and just looked at the female, not finding her impressive. Least, not to him. Then again, he didn't care much for females. "Alright, what do ya want? Since Rosie aint here, I pretty much do everything." His long tail lazily moved behind him as he stood rather slouched over.

Dapper Gaian

"Well a burger with fries, please?" She said with a smile.

Loyal Gaian

The darkling shrugged and turned around, going into the kitchen. Cooking never took him long, since he had a few 'helpers'. After he had her order done, he came out, setting it on the bar top in front of her. "Anything else?" He yawned again, not having much sleep lately with all the repairs and upkeep on the bar he been working on.

Dapper Gaian

"Wow that looks delicious! And yes.. I've come a long way from my home land. And I was wondering if you had any vacancies....?" She smiled alittle nervous.

Loyal Gaian

He pointed to the stairs. "They're up there. Room keys are in the locks of any free room. I live in the basement and do just about everything here." He grabbed something from under the bar and popped it in his mouth, eating it whole before going on. "I haven't filled the pool or hot tub back up after cleaning them, so those aren't open yet. Games were fixed last week, so they should be good."

Dapper Gaian

" Thank you so much I appreciate it!" Ally walked up to the room and unpacked her bag. And went to the bathroom to shower after her long journey.

Loyal Gaian

Meep watched her leave, shrugging as he went to clean up her mess. As he cleaned in the kitchen, he could be heard singing to himself as he often did.
"Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Going to deliver Binks' Sake!
Following the sea breeze! Riding on the waves!
Far across the salty depths! The merry evening sun!
The birds sing as they draw circles in the sky!
Farewell to the harbor, To my old hometown
Lets all sing out with a Don! As the ship sets sail
Waves of gold and silver dissolve to salty spray
As we all set sail to the ends of the sea
We are pirates sailing through the Sea!
The waves are our pillows, The ship our roost
Flying the proud skull on our flags and our sails
Now comes a storm through the far-off sky
Now the waves are dancing, Beat upon the drums
If you lose your nerve this breath could be your last
But if you just hold on, The morning sun will rise
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Today, and tomorrow, our dreams through the night!
Waving our goodbyes, we'll never meet again!
But don't look so down, For at night the moon will rise!
Let's all sing it with a Don! A song of the waves
Doesn't matter who you are, Someday you'll just be bones
Never-Ending, Ever-wandering, Our funny Traveling tale!
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo
"

(( btw, if you can guess where this song is from, you get a hug. x3 ))
Stretching as he came in the inns door he rubbed his own eyes to see meep cleaning. With a smile and a small bush branch tryings its best to hide in his tangled hair. Living in a hole tends to cause some messy hair. "Meep, you clean and clean. Im starting to think your sole purpose is to clean. So any new fresh meat walk in for a room lately?" Walking over he would plop down at the bar and with instinct he sniffed the air wildly.

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled as he came out of the kitchen. "Just a female... but she's not nearly as sexy as you." He moved over to the other, purring softly. "As for me cleaning, it's my job. When Rosie ain't here, I take care of this place for her." He was now right in front of him. "Mmmmm, how I've missed you."
*Comes up to the doors as he opens them slowly, as he rapidly changes into the size of a fox pup as he looks around while dipping his left ear slightly, a silver spiked ear ring near the tip as he pads over to the couch, hopping onto it afterwards and lounges onto one of the cushions*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff