Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Loyal Gaian

"Yeah... but it was the best I've had in centuries..." Meep looked over at her. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She blushed at the comment "The best in centuries? You must of not had many relations." she smiled and looked at him "No, I think I'm good." she smirked

Loyal Gaian

"Most of the ones I fall in love with leave me or use me." He shrugged, purring softly to her still.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She looked him up and down and smirked "I can only imagine why they would use you." she smiled then curled up to him and looked up with serious eyes "I know that feelings too though." she sighed softly.

Loyal Gaian

He pulled her on top of him to look up at her. "I would never use you. I haven't felt like this in ages."

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She blushed as he spoke and smiled "Good, Because same here." she smiled and kissed him again

Loyal Gaian

He kissed her back softly. "I... I love you, Nerida."

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nerida couldn't help but smile "I-I... I love you too." she said happily and hugged him

Loyal Gaian

He held her in his arms, purring softly to her. He hadn't been this happy in years, and he would do everything he could to keep it.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She smiled and cuddled him, loving this moment

Loyal Gaian

Meep slept well, finally relaxed and extremely happy. He purred more to her, staying close to Nerida.
His head felt funny and groggy. At firsr everything was blurry but as light got brighter as he opened his eyes slowly he could make out shapes. It wasnt till a good bitafter staring at the shapes that he rralised he was staring at a frozen moose. Something else was off. He felt kinda cold. Looking around more he realised he was in the freezer. Walking out the open door he rubbed his arms trying to get warmer. Looking down he saw he was only wearing boxers.
((Did the tread die!?))

Loyal Gaian

Meep had been up for a while, he'd been out hunting for a while. He had just come back, putting up his kills in the big freezer and had headed back to the room her shared with his new girl friend. He slipped into the warm pool, cleaning up after his hard time hunting. He still needed to go to the town for shopping, needing a few more things for the kitchens.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nerida opened her eyes slowly and yawned before sitting up in the bed. She looked over to see Meep cleaning up and she walked over, covering her naked body with the sheet. She smiled and slipped into the pool with him "How long was I asleep? I guess you must have really worn me out." she giggled and kissed his shoulder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff