Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
"I meant recreational." she spoke softly and stood up, attempting to put the plant back. "I um... I'm just going to go." she nodded and headed back upstairs just kill me now...

Loyal Gaian

Meep followed after her. "Nerida... wait..." He grabbed her wrist lightly. But doing so caused him to let go of his towel and he tripped over it loosing his balance. He fell backwards, taking Nerida with him. He landed on his back with her on top of him. He cringed slightly, laying on the basement floor.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nerida's eyes widened when he had touched her and even more so when she was suddenly falling on top of him "Well... this is awkward...." she stared and scurried to get up, her face as red as a traffic light.

Loyal Gaian

Having the same idea, he leaned his head up. Doing so caused him to suddenly kiss her on the lips.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She soon felt his mouth against hers and turned even brighter if that was possible.

Loyal Gaian

At first, he paniced, not sure what to do. But then, he started to like it. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss a little.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Her heart as racing but she closed her eyes as well, she couldn't help but like it. Kissing him was nothing like she thought it would be. She imagined it would be like kissing a dog with his muzzle but really, it didn't feel much different then a human... just a little more furry.

Loyal Gaian

Meep was rather turned on and it clearly showed. He continued to kiss Nerida, deepening the kiss. His own heart was racing in his chest.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nerida kissed him deeply, her fingers running through his fur. She could tell he was turned on which then turned her on. His belly wasn't the only big thing on him, Nerida blushed at the thought.

Loyal Gaian

Meep shifted a little under her, trying to get himself a bit comfortable. He slowly broke the kiss, panting faintly as he looked up at her. He was completely speechless.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She looked down at him, her breathing was still heavy. Her eyes looked at him wantingly, she got up and bit her lip softly. She walked over to the bed and sat on it, looking ant him.... ALL of him.

Loyal Gaian

Meep moved over to the bed, leaning her back on it as he kissed her lovingly. His tail swayed excitedly behind him.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She smiled and and kissed him lovingly in return and pulled her shirt over her head. She couldn't believe what was about to happen but she didn't mind.

-Time Skip-

Loyal Gaian

Meep purred softly as he lay beside Nerida. He was panting softly still, a goofy but very happy look on his face. "W... Wow..."

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Neridas breath steadied as she looked at him and laughed softly "I can't believe I just had sex with a stranger." she smiled and looked at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff