Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Loyal Gaian

"Thanks." He took his shirt, pulling it over him. It was always tight on him, but he didn't mind. He sighed and frowned. "Looks like I'll have to dig this stuff away or no one can get in or out but me." He hung his head, his ears lowered. "Man, Rosie is ganna kill me...."

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
"Wait!" she looked at him "I can do it faster." she smiled "It's the least I can do after last night." she nodded and looked at the blockage closer. Mainly trees and earth were covering the door way, something she could easily remove. She closed her eyes and put her hands in front of her, palms open and facing the doorway. She took a deep breath and her eyes shot open, now glowing a bright blue. A large and forceful blast of water came from her hands and blasted the trees and earth, forming a large hole in which provided a tunnel for access.

Loyal Gaian

"Well, that's part of it. I still gotta clean it before Rosie sees it." He moved through the tunnel, going to one of the trees. He lifted it, yanking it roots and all with his bare hands. He grunted slightly as he carried the massive tree to plant it hard into the ground. He did this three more times. After he finished that, he started digging at the dirt like a dog, knocking it away from the club.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nerida shook her head and stood in the doorway, watching him "You know, you're such a show off." she giggled "It's cute." she said with a smirk as he cleared the rest. She was just happy that she at least helped a little by giving him a path.

Loyal Gaian

He smiled up at her. "Well, I'm glad you enjoy watching me work. But this has to be done. I don't want to get hit with Rosie's Wrath." He chuckled and stood up, shaking the dirt off his fur covered body. "Whew, all done now. That tunnel was a big help. Even though, I could have just walked right through it."

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She laughed and and walked away "Whatever, I should have just let you do it alone." she smirked and sat at the bar.

Loyal Gaian

Meep followed her inside. "Do you need something, hun?" His tail dragged behind him.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She thought for a moment and looked at him "Just a water is fine." she decided, watching him

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded. He moved behind the bar, getting her a glass of water. "Here ya go, hun." He rubbed his arm, cringing slightly. "I think I'm ganna go relax in the pool I have down stairs. If you need anything, just call my name." He headed down stairs, stripping his shirt.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
She took a drink of the water and nodded. She sighed as she sat alone and decided she would follow him down.

Loyal Gaian

Meep didn't know that Nerida had followed him. He stripped and stretched out before hopping into the water. He let out a soft sigh, relaxing in the warm salt water.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nerida's eyes widened as she say Meep... ALL of Meep. She felt her face turning bright red and she slowly backed up. She was so embarrassed that she didn't even realize that there was a plant behind her. Both she and the plant fell and crashed to the ground and crashed to the ground.

Loyal Gaian

Meep stood up and turned around. "Huh?" His eyes widened when he saw Nerida there. "Um... ah... wh... what are you doing down... down here?" He quickly grabbed his towel near him, covering himself up.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nerida turned bright red "I... uh... I..." she tried to talk, still laying on the floor in a pile of dirt. "I was just going to ask you.... about.. uh...what one can...do around here.... yeah..." she rambled.

Loyal Gaian

He kept the towel over him, and came out of the pool. "Um.... Rosie does the hiring... I'm just the cook that does everything else since no one else stayed." His face was bright red.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff