Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((-steals cookies-))

Dangerous Hunter

((My freshly backed bacon cookies nnnnnooooo - in lord faders voice-))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((-turns around with all the cookies stuffed into mouth- : D ))

Dangerous Hunter

((I bet those are really good cookies))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((-swallows- Eh. Could have been better.))

Dangerous Hunter

((Lol. I just pictured your avi sitting down with a jar of cookies in your lap, your cheeks bulging from the cookies, and such an adorable look like you were just caught. I think I lost my mind lol))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((Oh my lol. That's kinda awesome. Sounds like you need to go to bed. ^^ ))

7,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
-Star walked through the woods feeling almost lost but something familiar was on the wind. She continued feeling the warmth of the old faint memories and then it clicked. and opening was up ahead and there it was.- "Heh... so this place still exist's eh?" -she scoffed at the idea of dropping in... no one would remember this old fae. and it looked a bit restructured, maybe it was under new management?-

She decided to scout out the surrounding area, you never know when danger may be near.

Generous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
Touching down on the roof of the inn, she gave a panting sigh. "Perhaps I should practice more before using that spell again."
Smiling she gazed out over the land fondly before curling up on the roof asleep.
i guess ill say this now, either this place has slown the hell down, or it died entirely
oh no this place is dead i blame myself entirely
either way, its nothing but a dust and an echo
Jay wanders into the almost empty building he once called home. He wanders behind the bar and grabs his dusty bottle of Dead Dragon Reserve hidden away in an untouched corner. He chuckles to himself and blows the dust off of it. "It's been too long my old friend.."He walks over to his old armchair which also has remained untouched. Jay sits back and relaxes in his chair as his eyes trail over the once busy club and sighs.

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
((*puts head in hands and groans.* I never should have left, this place was great! I'm back on gaia, hopefully for good, and ready to RP more characters.))

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
((here's one I haven't used in awhile.))

She had heard of this place in whispers and decided to check it out. The closer she got, the more she heard. Finally, she heard first hand accounts from a strange duo on the outskirts of some city and where to find it. A place where creatures were welcome and friendly, for the most part. Surely, it couldn't hurt to check the place out? She wouldn't spend too much time here, she loved her home back in Brazil.

On silent feet, the figure approached the inn through the trees. A hand blurred and caught a squirrel, a fanged mouth stole its blood, and silenced it midcry. Tinted eyes watched the inn for some sign of life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff