Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
HommeLibre

Rose opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling before looking around the room until she realized where she was. After stretching and her bones cracking a bit, she slowly stood up, finding her cane in its trusty place by her bed. How long ad she been asleep, she wondered as she look around and saw a layer of dust on everything, including the covers she had been under.
After another satisfying stretch she walked into the bathroom and took a shower, loving the feel of being clean. She dressed in her usual attire, black pants and boots, a white shirt with a black belt and her black and silver cane. She had jet black hair in a messy bun and ice blue eyes that almost glowed from their intense color. There were scars on her face and arms though they somehow didn't take away from her beauty, but added a hard edge to her.
Taking a deep breath she headed out into the hall and downstairs to 'asses the damage'.
[[ Hello? Am I still welcome? I forgot my username. ]]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Tali the Wise

((Why wouldn't you be welcome in the real question...))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rose looked around the main floor, shaking her head. "Well, when you disappear for months, what do you expect?" There was dust and dirt everywhere, not a very inviting space. Sighing and gathering her strength, she moved on into the kitchen to see what was in there. Looking into the fridge, luckily it had been raided almost entirely clean, meaning no rotting food. And further looking into the cabinets there was still edible food.
Deciding she first needed some energy before tackling this humungous task before her, she grabbed some noodles and a can of tomato sauce.
[[ What's happening here right now? ]]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((Nothing, lol.))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

While sitting and eating her quick meal with some water, Rose contemplated weather to start cleaning or take a very tempting walk down to the lake and sit on her favorite boulder and stare up at the sky. Maybe even take a swim, that though made a smile spread across her face.

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Grabbing some cleaning materials Rose set about cleaning, in case someone decided to show up at such a late hour, she wanted to be there. She set aside her cane and put on an apron and tackled the task before her.

IamLoneWolf20021's Love Of My Life

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
[{ EXCUSE ME MS BIPY~
YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING BACK :O }]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((Well, forgive me ma'am. I didn't know I was coming back. And I didn't know who was still alive.
So... there!

^^ ))
((personally im surprised this hasnt died out completely i think it was looking like it close last time i checked ))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((Lol, I har ya. I haven't been on in 5 months.))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

((Hmmmm...))

IamLoneWolf20021's Love Of My Life

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
[{ I'll be posting here shortly~