Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Fallen Moonwalker

Mya was nearly offended at his mock bow, clearly he wasn't interested in politeness. She was going to wrinkle her nose at him, but she knew better. This man was someone she couldn't stand up to with her novice level of magic. "Sir Kodaka," She nodded in acknowledgement of the introduction. She was unsure of what kind of title she was to give him.

"You have very strong magic," She commented, hoping that maybe he would tone it down just a bit. Kodaka was much, much taller than Mya, being closer to a foot and a half, maybe even two feet taller than her if his horns were to be included with his height. She stood at five feet and two inches, making her a small person.

Mya heard Auri put her book down, feeling a bit more comforted that her friend was on stand by, but she had a feeling this horned man before her knew his manners. He wouldn't wreck the place, she hoped.
(( :< Why must you guys always start RPing when I have to go? I'll be back in about 2 hours or so.))

Fallen Moonwalker

((I'm usually around... we post at all different times. Next time I see you, we'll RP for sure))

Profitable Entrepreneur

Daniel adjusted his tie and cast Auri a quick glance, nodding at her both in greeting and acknowledgement to her closely watching the scene. Kodaka was a violent man, as he had to be with a job like this, but Daniel knew he wasn't about to turn the whole place upside down. Unless of course he had some kind of business here, which was very unlikely.

"So then," He said calmly, surprising himself with out laid back he sounded, "may I ask what you're doing here?" He knew already why Kodaka was here. The man was a mercenary. If he wasn't locked away in one of his remote safehouses, he was out traveling and going from tavern to tavern for drinks all around and a place to sleep. The grand life of a hired killer, he had guessed. Daniel would have almost been disgusted had the merenary not saved his life.

Kodaka's mocking smirk turned into a sheepish grin. He felt the presence of another being beside him but right now his main attention was toward Daniel. It was strange that he had just bumped into him but he had been doing this for decades. Once in a good while would be find a familar face, friendly or not.

"Should be asking you the same thing, but it looks like I should already know," he said with a wink toward both Mya and Daniel, "y'know how it works, mate." He sighed rather loudly, turning on the heel of his metallic talons and he returned to his table. He stood and took up his tea, downing the rest of it in a mere few gulps and replacing the cup back on the table. He looked over at Mya and snorted a bit of laughter. Sir?

"No need to flatter me, deary. I'm much beyond flattery by now, eh?" He rose a brow at her as she mentioned his magic, wondering what she was getting at. He knew he was a charming, alluring man, but his magic was what she had commented on? Bah. "Aye," he added, "mine kind's blood is thick with this stuff. Pretty handy it is, hmmm."

[Because timezones suck. D:]

Fallen Moonwalker

"It was not to flatter. Its politeness. You never know what kind of people you will meet: nobles, mercenaries, royalty, civilians... I'd rather use a higher status term than none at all. I do not wish to offend." The only other time anyone had misunderstood what she meant was when Ives twisted her words. She could feel the frustration rise then subside. She was not nobility or anything of the like, but she did prefer to act like a proper lady whenever she could.

Her blood too, ran thick with magic. The more she used it, the more powerful it became. Of course if she used it too often, she would run out like she had earlier. Normally she would have shown a small flair of magic to show that she wasn't as weak as she seemed. Of course she could bluff and make it seem like she was much tougher than she was, but Mya didn't know enough combat magic to back up her bluff. The several decades she had been practicing magic had been spend on attempting to master the elements and focusing on promoting good health.

Of course he didn't get her hint to tone down his magic, but it didn't much matter to her. Once she had a nights rest she could construct a layer of magic to place over her vision so he wouldn't be so bright, just like some imaginary sunglasses. "I would imagine your magic would be convenient. My knowledge of magic is that of a novice, so you will have to pardon my ignorance." For now, it seemed like it would work in her favor to have Kodaka believe she was weak. He didn't seem to have interest in picking on weak women.

She squeezed Daniel's hand again, letting him know she had confidence. She wasn't afraid of this man, nor would she allow herself to be when and if she saw a display of his power. Kodaka's comment about Mya and Dan had gone right over her head, not even acknowledging what he had said.

Profitable Entrepreneur

Kodaka inclined his head slightly to the side, his glowering eyes narrowing a little in slight annoyance toward the woman. His interest was not in fancy-talking or minding his manners and he had hoped he made that point across the moment he adressed the pair. Pair... The word stood out in his mind as he mentally gnawed at it. Had Danny-boy found himself a new woman? The poor fool. He would've shaken his head at the thought of it but he knew the motion would only make Mya believe he was directing it toward her. The mercenary was silent for a moment, glaring ahead of him.

"It'll take a lot more to offend me," he said with a small chuckle, his glare thinning out, "and I'm not exactly a class citizen." He rolled his eyes, mostly to himself, and frowned at Mya. What was up with this woman? She was so... formal. Was it all a gag? Or was she one of those people? Kodaka couldn't help but jump to so many possibilities at once. He was naturally suspicious of everyone and everything. In his line of work, it was be as jumpy as possible, or end up having a dagger to your back. A dog eat dog world, to say the least.

"Oh by all means, your pardon is valid," he said with a sniff.

Daniel stood there, awkwardly of course, on the sidelines of their conversation. He was growing extremely uncomfortable with how Kodaka had been adressing her, but luckily the mercenary was decent enough to know restraint. He knew him long enough to see him act particularly nasty to plenty of people, including himself. Daniel cast Mya a worried look, though he was quite impressed to see her stand up to him like that. In a way, he was proud of her, and his aura glowed with a little less timid indifference. He gently squeezed her hand in return, letting a small smile place over his lips. This was probably going to get interesting, seeing how annoyed Kodaka was becoming.
Still watching, Auri allowed her barrier to drop, her magic now able to be felt by anyone in the Inn. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but she didn't like the way the new man felt, or his annoyance with Mya. She pushed her tea cup a bit further away, in case she needed to move quickly.

Fallen Moonwalker

"My apologies then," She said with the tiniest hint of annoyance. She was as she came off as, very polite due to her upbringing. She was getting used to people treating her funny due to the fact that she had very little experiences with different kinds of people. She was so tired, that she almost didn't even care about the tension in the room. "I'm glad we have come to an understanding." Mya nodded and stepped into the room a bit further, realizing that they were still standing at the door.

"Is anyone hungry? I can make something to eat if anyone else wants anything," Mya walked around the bar and poured herself a cup of coffee. She took a spoonful of a powder from a jar labeled "Revitalize" and used it instead of sugar in her coffee. She graciously sipped the caffeinated liquid, mentally blessing all the gods she could think of for the coffee. Finally her head had a chance to clear up and wake up. The powder she had put in would help her magic regenerate at a faster rate. She would be up to full strength in no time.

Mya came back around the bar, holding the cups in her small fingers to take a stand next to Daniel. "Would you like some coffee, or tea, or anything, Daniel?" She looked up at him fondly, showing to Kodaka that she was not going to be intimidated. This was her new home after all.

Profitable Entrepreneur

Kodaka frowned at Mya even more deeply and he watched the woman closely. He read her face and he nodded, seeing that she was almost as annoyed with him as he was with her. Pah... women. He growled something in his own tongue to himself and he collapsed into the chair he was seated in earlier as Mya turned toward the kitchen. It was then that he realized she was one of the hostesses of this place. Kodaka placed a palm over his face with a mental groan. He was one to not try and anger the ones giving him food and a place to sleep, as he had been thrown out of several places in his earlier years. He decided, for now of course, he would shut up.

Instead, the mercenary leaned back in his seat and stared straight at the ceiling. He let out a long expasperated sigh and folded his arms behind hooded head. Kodaka scratched at one of his horns absentmindedly and decided to turn his attention to the other woman now. He turned his head just slightly, so his glowing eyes could peak out from his hood toward her. She wasn't bad looking either, sporting a rather fine feminine shape. He nodded toward the woman, dipping his chin as the glow around his eyes sharpened.

"'Ellooo."

Daniel clasped his hands in front of him as Mya disappeared into the kitchen. Later on, hopefully, he would perhaps have a discussion with Kodaka. He wasn't a bad felllow once you got to know him, really. Once you got past the rough hard exterior of the savage warrior that he continued saying he was, he was a man of his thoughts. Daniel stepped forward more into the room, dipping his head in Auri's direction and giving her a small respectful bow. For now, he was silent. Quiet and listening from the sidelines. Kodaka seemed to be enjoying the sights, more so the sights of the women in the room with them.

As Mya returned to his side, Daniel felt relieved and turned his head to her with a small tilt of his head. He was surprised she was still so awake, especially after her spectacular magical perfomance at the pond and he wondered if she had snuck some caffine into her system during her brief disappearance.

"Oh no thank you, m'lady," he said quietly before lowering his voice to a whisper and leaning in closer toward her so he could better be heard through the confines of his gasmask. "I'm sorry about him," he murmured, "hes a good man when he wants to be." He chuckled a little to himself. "And I'm sorry, but don't you need your rest, Mya?" She was so tired before, and wired with caffine or not Daniel believed she needed her rest more than anything at the moment.
Auri nodded her head at Daniel, and looked back at the new man. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Hello."
She used her magic to put her dirty tea cup in the kitchen sink, and moved her book to the nightstand in her room. Dusting the back of her skirts off as she stood, she took in every detail of the new man that she possibly could. After she cracked her back, she walked over to the bar and sat down on a stool, still watching him.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Luna kept on running around and swimming. She laughs and then sighs softly. She crawls out of the river and then shapes off her fur. Making it dry as fast as she could. She sighs softly and then trots along the path of the river. Smiling a wolf smile. She would then pass the trees and other things.

Fallen Moonwalker

"I can rest later. This coffee will wake me up. Don't worry about me," Mya was stubborn. If she had guests to serve, she wouldn't go to bed. Nor would she leave Aurenfae alone with such a strange man. She smiled at him and took his hand, leading him to a table, "Sit, stay a while." Mya seated herself and pointed to the empty seat next to hers. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts and surprise of the visitor the man had simply stood where he was. Thats why she took the initiative to get him seated.

"No need to apologize, I'm sorry I'm a little tired and came off irritated," She sipped the hot liquid and cradled the cup which seemed to be the most precious thing to her in that moment. "Goddess, this coffee is exactly what I needed." Mya could already feel her magic coming back to her. Now that she could use her magic, she reached within to the heart of her power.

Mya blinked her vision back to normal, making sure she was turned from Kodaka. The glints of magic that sparkled in her vision appeared once again. She pulled a veil of magic while she breathed a few words of a foreign language. Kodaka's magic was now dulled down in her vision, making it much easier to look at him. The emerald color had returned to her eyes.

Now that she had a comfortable amount of strength in her system, she did feel more awake. Of course she would need to sleep eventually, but she had enough stamina to go a little longer.

Profitable Entrepreneur

Daniel was smiled under his mask, letting his arguement subside that Mya should just go rest, but he was still a bit unconvinced. She had her hand in his so that was all that mattered at that moment. The gasmasked man followed her to the table she took a seat at and took his place beside her. Daniel watched Mya grasp the mug of coffee tenderly in her arms and he chuckled alittle at her praise for it. Something foreign escaped her lips and he saw some kind of strange flicker or a glow, something that changed the color of her eyes to their normal beautiful forest green selves.

"Hmm," he rested his arms against the tabletop, reaching up and adjusting something at the base of his gasmask and he wheezed a little as a burst of air escaped from his filter. "Very well, Mya. " He himself felt weary and although it sounded nice at this moment the man would rather not have any amounts of caffine to stay his senses for the evening. When things had become more settled, Daniel would retire for the night. But, where would he retire? A room probably sounded nice to him, a place to rest his head instead of upon an armchair in the sitting area. He thought of asking Mya and Auri about it but he would wait until later.

Kodaka frowned at the reaction he received from the other woman and he saw she cast him the same look that Mya had. Discouraged, the man sat up in his chair and snorted to himself. He tapped one of his metallic talons against the floor, creating a simple rythm that he liked to amuse himself with. Maybe he got off on the wrong foot with them, but he wasn't exactly in a jolly friend-making mood. Very rarely was he even jolly. He stared ahead of him rather grumpily, mumbling and hissing in his own language as if he was chanting an ancient song to the beat of his talons clicking against the floor. Soon, he snapped out of his trance and he looked around, his eyes wider than normal like he had suddenly forgotten where he was.

"What?" He hissed to himself, raising from his seat and grasping the hilt of his blade. "Oh." The merc frowned and sat back down realizing where he was now and sunk into his chair and staring flatly at his empty cup. Eventually, his gaze had begun to wander the inn, catching the female at the bar staring at her in a rather mean kind of way. In an attempt to humor her, he tilted his head and winked slyly. Hopefully the woman wouldn't turn around and throw something at him and if she did it wouldn't have been the first time.
Auri tensed as the man jumped up from his seat and went for his blade. She allowed herself to relax a little as he sat back down. The corners of her mouth twitched a bit as she held back a smile when he winked. She walked over to him. "I'm the bartender..let me know if you need anything to drink."

Beloved Survivor

Azer walked into the pub. It had been a while, she was slightly taller, her hair longer, the tips just bearly touching the ground. And she was in a Short white Dress, her wings More grown out. "I miss here." She Sighed and curled up on the couch, resting her head on the armrest. "I wonder where everyone is...." She looked around.

(( Hey all ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces