Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Jax looked at venom comfused. "HUh? what's wroong?" he leaned in and wiped her tears away.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Luna rolls her eyes. " Anger much ?" She asks her before she storms out. She sighs and then looks to Max. "Come on. the little one won't know what she is saying. " She says to him. Wondering if this is how this female acted ? If so no wonder she scars every one off. She sighs and then looks at the door. The hawk on her shoulder screeches angrily at the female as she storms out crying like a baby.

" Shh Snow. The female doesn't know what she is talking about." She says to him. She knew what was going on to a point. And this female ? Kicking them out was the wrong way to go about things. She sighs and then looks at the ceiling. She was lost in thought Knowing that Jax would tell the female " I'm going for a walk." She says to Max." you can come or stay. I am not sure if you guys go weak if your to far apart or not "

groov
Jax looked at venom comfused. "HUh? what's wroong?" he leaned in and wiped her tears away.
venom looked up at jax and kissed him. Then she looked down at the trees "there is a girl in our room and she said I wanted you to die, baby I don't want you to die I love you... I mean...uh I take it back I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" then she turned away so that jax couldn't see her face
Max looked at luna sad. He felt like it was his fault. Sitting down he hid his head in his arms." yeah ill go with you just give me a second."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Luna nods her head and then sighs. Her golden eyes looking about. She shakes her head and her golden beads in her hair and fur clink together in a musical way. She gets on all fours and then pads along. " I will be out side waiting " she says to him. She walks out of the room and down the steps to the front door. She pushes it open with ease and then sits down. Her eyes shut as the hawk flaps his wings agents the fur. Luna's own wings fold out. Spreeding wide
venomgurl
groov
venom looked up at jax and kissed him. Then she looked down at the trees "there is a girl in our room and she said I wanted you to die, baby I don't want you to die I love you... I mean...uh I take it back I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that" then she turned away so that jax couldn't see her face

Jax widened his eyes at her last words. Getting up and crawling around to face venom. " Say that again. please. I wanna hear that again."
Venom looked up at jax now her tears were tears of blood "you don't want me to take it back?"
Max stood up and turned into his wolf form and trotted outside and next to luna. Nudging her he smiled. " I'm ready when you are."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Luna looks at him and then nods " all right "She then start to pad along the earth. She spreeds her wings. And then takes off into a run. Her wings catching air and she takes a run flight. The snow hawk flying by her side. She was still near the ground so not being to far from the male
"No! please i wanna hear it again. Please sweety." Jax leaned in closer to venom and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Max sprinted next to luna feeling th enight air in his fur.
Venom grabed a rag that she always keeps with he and wipes her tears, then looks back at jax "I said I... I love you jax I'm in love with you. You are the sweetest most wonderful man I have ever met... I guess you don't want to talk to me any more huh"

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Luna was running very fast. After gliding through the air or a long while. She takes off onto the ground. She was running through the forest. Her wings tucked on her side. Trying to clear her head. Trying to make her head cool off. And her anger that was building up.
Jax leaned in and kissed venom passionately. He smiled big as he kissed her again. " Hush up! I don't want to hear you say that. I love you too."

Max had the sudden urge to be playfull. He arked wide then arched back towrads luna. When he got close he lept at luna and tackled her. Max started playfully biting her.
Venoms eyes opened wide as she looked up at him "really, do you really love me"

Shadowy Sex Symbol

User Image
Luna looks at him and then gasps. She rolls over her wings going into her slits on her shoulder blade so they didn't brake. She shakes her head and then nips him back. " What are you doing ?" She asks him. Knowing they had no place to go now with that angry person. She huffs trying to ignore the ache in her chest. And how her body was changing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff