Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1357 1358 1359 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

NO NEED TO POST CHARACTER PROFILES
Just put brief detail of what your character looks like in your entering post.
^_^

User Image

Welcome to the Mythical Creatures Inn. An inn for creatures and humans to sit back, relax and have fun. Meet new people and more friends, hey you might even find a girlfriend or boyfriend.

As the moon shines brightly in the midnight sky, only the wind can be heard rustling the nearby trees. No one can be seen as they’re all inside in the warmth from nature’s icy winds. A building that looks abandoned stands alone miles away from the nearest town, the sign of the building so old that the words have worn away.

____But a slight noise of talking can be heard from inside. As if there is a gathering of some sort. As you stand at the door ready to enter you notice a bulletin board on the wall. Stuck on the board were old tattered pieces of paper. Turned brown with age and the writing smudged, but two words were still clear to read, ”Mythical Creatures.”
____You slowly open the door, which surprisingly opened without a sound and so smoothly as if the door was brand new. But that wasn’t what surprised you the most. It was the room was fully furnished with brand new furniture. People where talking and drinking at the bar. It was as if the place was just built and opened to the world.
____But something wasn’t quite right in the room. As people looked at you, they gave off a strange vibe. The words “Mythical Creature” buzz in your head and you look around. No one in this club seemed to be normal. As people stood at the bar some were drink thick red fluids, others with swishing tails from behind them. Other with six arms, some nine feet tall.
____There's definitely something different about this place...

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

1. Fighting is allowed.
2.No cybering in the nightclub...kissing is fine.
3.Follow the basic Gaia rules, such as keeping things PG 13.
4.No advertising for other places please. If you ask nicely in a PM I will put up a banner in the club's affiliates.
5.Please be kind to staff members and club friends. Or you will be kicked out.
6.Please do not stretch the page keep quote trains to 3 or 4.
7.No god modding. It's unfair on others.
8.No spam posts. Spam posts will be deleted.
9. Bump/Spam posts will be deleted if posted.
10. Profiles are not needed but you can post them if you wish.
11. In fighting, fight fair, or I will bring back the roll die rule. If needed decide before hand who is going to win in PM or OOC.
12.Please stick to the map of the club and the layout. This means only RPing withing the Club or the surrounding areas (The lake and forest) DO NOT create your own imaginary place that is apparently near the club.
13.If you want to RP. Please stick to no more than 3 characters. More than 3, makes it confusing for me and others. ( This does not count if one character has more than two split personalities. IT IS STILL THE SAME CHARACTER, It also does not could if your RPC has a pet or carrying a child/baby.)
14.Try to be at least semi-literate. This means no shortened words like plz, u, c, y and so on.Typos/spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes are fine, we all do it. If I see a continued problem I will nicely PM you. Don't worry, I won't do it the first few times. But lets try to break habits. You look smarter with proper grammar skills.
15. NO ONE LINERS. If you do it once in a while, don't care. But every time... come on! You have a brain, you went to school or still do. Try explaining yourself, not as bad as you think it is. Also helps you develop your character. For yourself and others.
16.Last one...HAVE FUN!! blaugh

ALL NEW RULES ARE IN EFFECT STARTING ON PAGE 1154.

If you read this then put a Mr. Green smiley on the top of your post. I will be check from page 1154 and on.
You'll get something special from me. ^^
And if anyone asks why just tell them you felt like it. XD Its a secret. Let them figure it out. ^^

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

Area Map
User Image
General idea for the surrounding area. Don't majorly alter please.

Ground floor
User Image
A bar counter whichs seats people, behind of which is the asortment of drinks in racks, cupboards and cabinets. In the wall, with a visable hatch, blood packs are kept for vampire quests.
Kitchen that only staff are allowed to enter, has everything a cook can dream of.
Bathrooms... bathrooms. One side for the ladies and the other for the gentlemen.
Sitting Area consisting of couches with matching pillows around a medium sized coffee table. A fireplace(always lit during the winter) along the wall and lazyboys for those who want a seat to themselves.
Round tables with chairs around them. Chairs vary from 4-6.
Classic 4 button( 8 button double) DDR machine.
The jukebox contains all songs imaginable.
First floor
User Image
Owners Quarters. This is where Rose, the owner, stays. She has an office, a bedroom and bathroom and a sitting/living room.
Training room with many types of equipment available to use.
Second Floor
User Image
Third Floor
User Image
Sound proof rooms consisting of double, king-sized beds for visitors to have peaceful naps without being disturbed. There are also rooms containing queen-sized beds for extra special guests and friends of the clubs.
There are 20 rooms in total. 10 on second floor and 10 on the top floor
All rooms contain extras like mini fridge, small TV and desk and a few snacks for visitors to eat.
The first 4 rooms on each floor contains queen-sized beds, a couch, a widescreen TV and a desk with a computer sitting on top.
Room Listings:
Basement: Zeke Zilverwing LeDeltrie & Spirit Yuki
Room 1 ( Queen Bed ): Corriander Alexander
Room 2 ( Queen Bed ): Luna Silver Wolf
Room 3 ( Queen Bed ) : Venom
Room 4 ( Queen Bed ): Mya Faye Moonlight
Room 5 ( King Bed ): Goddess Yuki Kitsune Ciel
Room 6 ( King Bed ): Tink
Room 7 ( Double Bed ): Guest
Room 8 ( Double Bed): Guest
Room 9 ( King Bed ):
Room 10 ( Queen Bed ): Dalkar Ancalimon
Room 11 ( Queen Bed ): Maglor Ancalimon
Room 12 ( Queen Bed ): Guest
Room 13 ( Queen Bed ): Guest
Room 14 ( Queen Bed ):
Room 15 ( King Bed ): Aurenfae 'Auri' Sarikali
Room 16 ( King Bed ):
Room 17 ( King Bed ):
Room 18 ( Double Bed ): Guest
Room 19 ( Double Bed ): Guest
Room 20 ( Double Bed ): Guest
Roof Top
User Image
The flat roof top allows visitors to sit down relax and look at the stars or scenery depending on the time of day.
View consist of forests, a lake and few buildings.
There is also a jacuzzi and a 2 pools for roof top parties.

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
(Pm owner for a job!!!)
People who want to apply for the job will not be added to the listing unless they've posted at least 5 times.
Once added to the list they're expected to post in the club regularly, inactivity for more than 3 weeks will have their named removed from the list.(Unless they have a valid reason like going away on vacation and what not. PM me if your a staff member and will not be making it online for a certain period of time).
There are few positions where I won't hire more. Just ask and I will inform you.
Also find a room that you want(pervious post)!
You must also add me to your friend list. If you don't and wonder why you aren't on staff listings then I will simply tell you to read the directions and note your lack of reading them.

Owner
1. Bipytron (me(Rose))
Co-Owners (Cannot be applied for.)

Club Generals (Cannot be applied for.)
[ These are the people that have been working for us for so long that why have been promoted to do any job they please. They're are like the staff leaders ^^. But they will only be put here if they wish to be. They can stay working the same job they're already working at but thier ranking will be different.]

1. Aurenfae 'Auri' Sarikali

bodyguards
[No more positions available.]

Maglor Ancalimon
Bouncers
1. Maglor Ancalimon

Bartenders/Barmaids

Chef
1. Zeke Zilverwing LeDeltrie
2. Mya Faye Moonlight

Waitresses:
1. Luna Silver Wolf
2. Mya Faye Moonlight

Waiters:

Entertainers
1. Corriander Alexander
2. Goddess Yuki Kitsune Ciel

Medic
[Someone who helps heal the wounded... Doesn't matter if you like them or not.]

1. Goddess Yuki Kitsune Ciel

Cleaning
1. Spirit Yuki

User Image
when applying for a job please fill out the form below:
Name:
appearance:
Job wanted: (Jack of all Trades is not available.)
Why are you perfect for the job:
Room:
Real Birthday(YOUR real birthday. Month and day only please):

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

Here is the wall of magic moments...
This is where photos of the best times in the club will be shown.
( Pictures of former owner, staff and visitors made by MalChihiro and friends, If you have a pic you'd like to add please send it in PM. Size = 153x153 )

[Mal and Marcus]
[Mal and Marcus 2]
[Rin]
[Shocked]
[Close up]
[Greg, Rose and Ren]
[Shy mal]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[Mal,Jay and Ren]
[x]
[x]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Will update when I have time.
>.<

3nodding User Image 3nodding

People who are awesome and are often here.

heart a 13 9 heart Maglor Ancalimon heart Chef Zeke LeDeltrie heart Mya Moonlight heart Kitsune the Blood Fox heart venomgurl heart Dirus Serenade heart Tali Team Awesome heart GoddessYukiKitsuneCiel heart groov heart oOMonte_MoneyOo heart Alchemist Kitten heart Aurenfae heart Chef Zeke LeDeltrie heart

stare User Image stare

People who break rules or annoy others.

No one so far... lets keep it this way. (:

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3aywu3b][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Malchihiro/Gaia stuff/86rw551.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3aywu3b][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Malchihiro/Gaia stuff/89rbcdy.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/3aywu3b][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Malchihiro/1zfj6hk.gif[/img][/url]

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
This is not my main concern at the moment so I will complete this later.
User Image

Character name Rose Green
Character Age: Looks to be in her 30s.
Character Gender: Female
Character Abilities:
Character Likes:
Character Dislikes:
Character appearence :
Character bio:

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200