Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Ieren was sitting on the edge of the roof looking at the night sky. Where was he? Shou had said he was on the roof, but Irene couldn’t since him any where. A tear slide past her defense and she wiped it away. She couldn’t feel him. Panic was begging to take hold of her heart and she began wondering about things in her life. She had finally fallen in love. Was it only to have it ripped from her grasp?

Dapper Firestarter

Shou popped up behind Irene,the little boys eyes looking dog tired. "Miss Irene,Mister Kenny's in the bar all healed up now,"he said in a tired sounding voice as he landed."He still has a few scars on him,not to mention his hair is a bit more white than black now,but that should be fixed when he gets some rest."
Solia smiled, humor within her features, "I don't think I want to know how you pissed your friend off, just don't let me ever do it if I meet her." She chuckled heartily for a few moments and sighed a bit, her smile still in place. Her tail seemed to have a mind of its own, dancing about cheerfully.She nodded as he spoke, genuinely content that she would have someone of her kind around a bit more often. Suddenly thud caught her attention from down a bit further along the bar. Her blue eyes darted from the small boy who claimed to be the real Kenny, and then suddenly to the man that the regular patrons knew as Kenny. Her ears pinned back a bit, Good Gods, not now. She mentally sighed at her luck before turning to look back at Li. A smile returned to her lips. She remembered the days when all she did was smile, it had been a short while, but a while nonetheless. She picked up her glass sipping the contents from it slowly, "Well, there are rooms here. All you have to do is go up and pick one if you need a place to crash for the night." She nodded a bit, "Just let someone here know is all."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
If she heard him, she didn’t let on. She was starring blankly at the skyline, deep in thought. If Kenny died, she would have nothing to live for. She couldn’t stand another millennium of her family’s constant badgering.

Dapper Firestarter

]"Looks like you didn't hear me Miss Irene,"Shou said as he lifted her up in his dragon form. "Kenny is down in the bar,so C'mon before he decides to leave again!"
Kenny was sitting at the bar,combing his longer than usual hair as he looked around with a bewildered expression on his face."The hell is this? I die and I end up coming to Hell that looks like my old haunt?Damn...I must have done some real bad s**t in my life to deserve this torture...."

Timid Genius

A musical laugh escaped Li's lips at Solia's words about his friend. "Yeah, she's a bit tempermental but I'll make sure you're safe." The words came out so sure that it even surprised him. Perhaps because the decleration was towards someone who seemed to be so attuned to him? Who knew? Either way wether it was his friend simply transporting her some place or someone actually threatening the woman, Li was certain he wouldn't just sit and allow it.

His golden orbs darted around in the direction that Solia looked and he wondered if it had anything to do with the familiar male that was further down the bar. He was sure it was the boy err man or whatever he was from the night before that had her distracted and he became slightly annoyed yet he continued to smile. "Well I'll be sure to stick around, especially since I enjoy your company." He sighed. "Unfortunately I need to go for a while. Perhaps I'll return later this evening and visit. All this talk of my friend though reminded me that I owe her." The messenger bag that he had left on the couch he perched on after entering was suddenly in his hand, materializing out of the air. "Thanks for the drink, Solia. I will see you again soon." He smirked and winked at the girl and just as quickly as his bag appeared, he vanished leaving behind a gentle breeze.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Irene snapped from her trance as she felt her body being picked up, her sensitive side wer "poked" and she let a loud squek. "OIE put me dont the bloody instant or som helpy me kid, you'll wake up bald, with a mustache." so it was a weak threat but hopfully the kid was in the "facial hair is nasty" stage. with her luck, he'd just laugh.

Dapper Firestarter

"I'll just make it bounce off and hit you instead,"he said as he walked back into the bar and sat her down right behind Kenny."Now talk to him before I light your bum on fire."

Kenny turned around and looked at Shou and Irene,then over at Solia with a grimace on his face."Yeah...I am in Hell.Damn demons taking on the forms of the people I care for the most.Whats next huh?"
Solia smiled, nodding a bit, "Thanks for you protection." She giggled playfully for a short while before a soft sigh touched her lips. "Don't lie to me, Li... I'll be expecting you." She winked playfully as he suddenly vanished. She sighed again, now sitting alone at her end of the bar. A soft blush touched her cheeks, he was quite handsome and in truth more her type than anyone else. Who knew. Maybe they'd grow closer. As her mind trailed off she realized what time it was. She had been out all day and in truth it was time for her to get some rest. Going around the bar she lifted up her bow and arrows and headed up stairs

((That was quite convenient! I gotta' go to work. Night guys.))

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Irene’s eyes widen a sec and her hand came swinging back, the forward connecting with his cheek. Hey it was as good a test as any. If he were alive, the impact would knock him off the chair at least, if not a little way further, and if he wasn’t well, her hand connected. Good. “she lunched on to him and beginning bawling, again. She had a feeling it was gona happen a lot. He seemed to be one of those people who made you think there was no hope left, a lot.

She finally calmed down enough to make out half comprehensible words. And some what get her point across with words that didn’t even make sentences. “Dead….scared…stop doing that…kill…Myself” she bawled, burying her head in his chest. This had to be hell. She must have actually jumped off the edge, or fallen off. That right. Kenny’s body was on the roof, and in depression, she had jumped. None the less, it looked, and smelt like Kenny, it felt like Kenny. For the moment that would have to do. “Don’t….e…again”

(translations: though you were dead. Stop doing that to me. Oughta kill you my self.)
Vashtai had stopped crying a while back but she hadn't moved much. She watched everyone say goodbye to each other and decided it was time to sleep. She noticed that Nic had fallen back asleep again. But she did feel bad that he was taking care of her all the time. His arms were still broken..she should be taking care of him. She crawled over to where he had sat and snuggled next to him before she fell asleep with him.

Dapper Firestarter

Kenny held his arms over his face as he hit him,his body falling to the ground."Oi!Didn't know demons cried...unless this is real..."he said as he lifted Irene's face up,examining it and finally planting his lips on hers. "Yeah...this is real,"he finally said as he slowly pulled the both of them to their feet."Love,can you not hit so hard next time?I'm still too damn weak to take a vampires hit."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Not? hit so hard? Did you really just ask me to not hit so hard? i'll show you hitting to hard..." she thought better of it and sighed, speechless. "not hit so hard.gah you are unbelivable you knwo that? freaking made me think you were dead...AGAIN!!!!" she turned to look at Shou, standing there doing nothing. "don't even think about it kid, your to young to drink."

she turned her gaze back to kenny and sighed. "the answers yes by the way." she muttered burrying her head in his neck. "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." she muttered over and over andover and yoall better get the point.

Dapper Firestarter

"Wait...you mean it?"Kenny said as he looked at her,his blue eyes glowing with life."Hell yeah!"He kisses her again,this time pinning her to the bar as he put a hand in her hair."Don't worry about me dying...this should prove that I'm invincible."

Shou was standing there with a bottle of Rum in his hand as he took advantage of the confusion to sip half of it down.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She giggled as she was pinned to the bar and kiised and she kissed back. to say she didn't have to live with out those little bursts of love and kisses. the say she was getting married. she pulled back and smiled. "i ain't settilin down and cooking and cleaning or non of that typical wife crap so don't even try it" she growled. "boy you better put that bottle of rum down. dragons aren't immune to ALL jinxes. correct me if i'm worng but i don believe i just said you were to young?" it was another kenny, what did she exspect? she leaned in and kissed him one more time. "stop doing that to me... invisible or not it.." she trailed off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff