Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She rolled her eyes. "Let me tick of some things of the list dad. I'm 16, you're my father, Mom's my mother, Takashi is my uncle, i spent a good what year living in abar with mother, and most of the people at the palce my own age are guys." she laughed. "mom's good. she got really bored and as with all fire demons, she got alot of pent up energy. it finally became to much and she ended up blowing up the west wing of the palace. Uncle ezek was pissed but understood. she blew it up agint like the day after it was completly fixed." she laughed rembering the conversation and ezek's face that night. "she's doing everything in her power to piss him off. i think they are all about ready to strip her powers for a month and send her away any hour now."

Dapper Firestarter

"Well,go drag her arse down here so she doesn't have that happen to her...maybe she could take some of that pent up energy out on me,"he said jokingly,tossing the butt of his cig away and sighing. "She never,you know...found anyone else,did she?"

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She pulled another face. and her right eye began twitching a little. she knew what he was imply and she didn't need to think about them doing it. "Maybe." she shook her head., "nope. never did. she wasn't looking though. though that isn't for lack of trying on Uncle Ezke's and the suroundeding lands though. She lit his a** on fire for even suggesting trying to marry her off if she didn't want to. " she laughed again." " did you?"

Dapper Firestarter

"Ha...you wish!I've been too busy keeping my own a** outta the frying pan to try and find someone else.Besides...I get the feeling that no woman alive could handle the way I am 'cept your mum."Nodding,he hopped off the table and vaulted the bar,grabbing himself a dusty bottle of rum and tearing into it.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She laughed. "maybe...even mom has/had issues." she nodded. "right should i go get her and dragg her a** here and let you two have you nughty little fun then?"

Dapper Firestarter

"Goes to show kids shouldn't have parents and relatives like me and Taka..."Kenny said,facepalming himself. "Sure,go get her.I haven't seen her in a while anyway."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"Yea, but then kids grow up normal and that just isn't fun." she said disappearing through the portal to fetch her mother. after searching the palace for a good ten minutes for her mother or one of her uncles, she gave up and found one of the younger pages. "Yea, i saw her. She is in the forest last any of us saw. we kept seeing smoke so of course we went to investigate and we saw her. we thought maybe someone was attacking but she said she was fine and that if we didn't scat fast she'd light in to our arses." he said shrugging. "none of us have 'proched 'er since but my guess is she's still there. if it isn't to bold to say, i think your mum's losing it." she smacked him upside the head with a growl. "my mum is not losing it. she's just bored out of her mind." he grumbled something as she walked away, tossing a fire ball over her shoulder and grinning when she heard a pained squeak of surprise. She finally found her mom and her eyes winded. "MOM STOP BLOWING UP THE ROYAL FOREST!!!!! Uncle Ezekiel really will bind your powers." her eye was twitching as she frantically garbed her mother wrist and disappeared through another portal, pushing her mother into her father.
"found her. trying to blow up the forest."

"blow up the forest? she's lies brother. the child has to much time on her hand. I DID oh hi Kenny." she smiled innocently, pushing her self back into a standing position. "you really should talk to your daughter about lying. she's liable to dig her grave deeper than she'll be able to get out of one of these days."

Dapper Firestarter

(Damn...I miss this place. Got a load of good memories from here)
((-Nods- It's nice to look back though, Hm? =3 ))

Dapper Firestarter

Solias Amnell

((Indeed it is...though it's still as quiet as a graveyard in here.))
Sanada_Dante
Solias Amnell

((True, true. I don't think anyone gets on at all anymore. It really sucks. We all had sme interesting times together.))

Dapper Firestarter

Solias Amnell
Sanada_Dante
Solias Amnell

((True, true. I don't think anyone gets on at all anymore. It really sucks. We all had sme interesting times together.))

((I believe a few of them get on once in a blue moon, like Cookie. Don't know about Mona though.))

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
((back reading completed....such interesting times. *goes to find the defibrillator to try and revive the place*))

Dapper Firestarter

((I'll help ya revive the place Cookie ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff