Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Firestarter

"Heh,I know,"the drake said with a laugh."I've pretty much been all over,doing odd jobs,except when the University sent me out on jobs."
"So, working your a** of, basically." Mona grinned softly and rolled her shoulders. "Better than sitting around and letting that a** get lazy. Pick up any now tricks while you were out? Cuz I did. I'll show 'em to ya sometime." She vaulted herself off the bar and made steps towards the stairs.
"Ah, but now...I gotta take care of some business. Catch ya later."

And with one more step, she vanished.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
"pareça com o divertimento o meu amor" she grinned. "but at last i suposse it will have to be some other time." she shook her head as she watched the woman leave and turned back to kenny. "so what else have you been up to beside traveling?"

Dapper Firestarter

"Well,ah,I've been...collecting tattoos from different cultures,"Kenny said with a bit of an embarrassed look coming over him."Wanna see?"

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She raised an brow and, in typical iren fashion asked “why do you look so embarressed? And sure.”
((gah, brain dieing, to much energy…))

Dapper Firestarter

[Told ya...too much sugar at once -tisk tisk-]

Standing,he tossed off his jacket and slipped out of his shirt,revealing his torso which was covered in maori warrior marks,japanese kanji,Hawaiian tribal tattoos,and others."Here's some of em..."Kenny said,looking up at Irene,his face still getting redder."The rest,are,well...."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
((slung arms around dramaticly* but kenny, that was sunday...it's tuesday, surly it should have worn of by now))

Dapper Firestarter

[it should have,unless you've been drinking more of em]

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
((whimpers* but i haven't...i haven't drinken another one since the one josh gave me...it's all his fault you know., he's the idiot who kept offering em to me. *nodds and groans* i should have refused...but evertime i came close to getting an energy drink, mikey was like a ******** ninja. he'd be all the way across the school and then BAM ther he was grabbing it out of my hands before i could even open it then BAM he was gone and i'd find him 5 minute later with a bag of sour skittle drinking MY energy drink....))

Dapper Firestarter

[then you should have been like a ninja as well...then maybe you could have stolen your energy drink back from Mikey]

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She shook her head and let out a little laugh. “Aw look at the cute little blush” she grinned “alright well, then you can keep those to yourself.” She studied the tattoos on his chest and back and raised an eye brow, pointing at one. “So what does this one mean?” she asked pointing at what appeared to be a random Japanese kanji surrounded by a Hawaiian tribal.
Bare feet now as she reclined on the couch, legs hanging over the arm of it while she spewed caramel scented smoke into the air. Still decked in her pajamas, most of Mona's piercings were empty, the modest few in her ears and the ring on her nose remained. All the studs in and around her mouth were gone. One hand hung down at the floor, haphazardly holding a champagne glass full of some bubbly raspberry colored liquid. She hummed...smoke from her lips swirled through the air quietly.

Dapper Firestarter

Booted feet landed on the top step outside the place,the sound of leathery wings shrinking to size following it on its heels.A spent cigarette butt dropped to the ground,and the sound of a metallic canteen being withdrawn from a sheathe echoed lightly off the alley walls.Steam rose from the opening of it as it was pressed against lightly ruby lips,the tips of fangs appearing for a split second before being retracted.This was Kenny,though he looked much much different from the last time he had graced the place with his unusal presence.Nodding at some faint thought,he pushed the familiar battered steel door opened and strolled inside,the sound of chains clanking against one another.Seeing that the place was empty- 'No surprises there'he thought- he took a seat atop one of the larger tables in the darkest corner and waited-he didn't have anywhere pressing to be.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Kyra was so bored. "gah i can't take this any more...need to find something to do." she hissed. a few people looked at her and crossed to the other side of the street. she'd been wandering around the city for a few hours now and she'd done everything she usually did. drooped by a few bar, did some Karaoke, went to a few clubs and gave some guys false hope before telling them she was gay and laughing in their faces, lit a few things on fire, held three separate conversations with her self. She was losing her mind. "i'm losing my mind aren't i. no you're not. just relax I DON'T WANT TO RELAX SO STOP TELLING ME TO ok ok sheesh was just trying to help." more people crossed to the other side of the street and she had to bite back her laughter. she looked at a kid and his mother and smiled. "what, never seen a crazy person before? it's quite fun. beat the hell outa being normal. oh look an ally way." once she was in there she stopped. "looky here, didn't think i was any where near this place. she opened the steel door and noiselessly glided down the stairs. once she was in the building she stopped again. "funny how the old timers keep getting drawn to this place but we never get hardly any customers isn't it." she asked the man, shrugging and going to get a soda from behind the counter. "kinda annoying if you think about it." she blew a piece of her now red and black hair out of her face. "how long have you been back?" she asked sitting down.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm237/koroi-yume/school%20girls/purpleanimegirlcopy.jpg

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff