Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looks at him and sets Roger down to go play and Roger goes over to Sally and found her funny. Looks at the picture "Ooo I like it" Roger said to Sally, Alice looks at Dyan "Yeah I made a few mistakes in my life and he sorta my son...And I rarely get to see him and he has no clue Im his mother please dont tell him", Alice says quietly to Dyan....She looks sad she wanted to have her son but she wanted to be in a stable life before he tells him and asks if he would like to stay with her.

Timid Smoker

Sally giggles. She then hugged onto Roger and smiled. Dyan looked at her and sighed. "This is a stable place. Loving people and people who understand. That and I bet Boe wouldnt care if he was around. You should tell him and have him stay here with you. " He said to her.
Looking at Dyan and says "I want him so badly but I would hate for him to be without a father figure Im only good with girl problems not boys" She see there boss coming. Roger hugs back smiling. Stops Boe after she hears her son says he wish he could stay here and asks. "Sir Can I ask you something".

Timid Smoker

Boe walks by and smiled. When she looked over at Alice she smiled. "Yes Alice? Somethign wrong?" She askes.
((Boe is a girl xD ))
Looks at her boss and nods "Um So when I was younger I had a son and he right over there with Sally and he doesnt sound like he wants to leave". Goes on for a couple second and stops and says "Let me get to the point may I work extra hours to have my son live here with me, but only if he wants to stay here" she was scared that she would say no and her ex wouldnt let there son pick where he wanted to stay. Roger picks up Sally and puts her down and says "Tag your it" Roger goes running behind Alice.

(ooc: Its funny cause I did read the emply thing so I knew she was yoru charcter but I was thinking of an anime named Bo bo bo bo bo and thought Boe was a boy sorry))
User Image

User Image
Exhaustion was beginning to take a toll on her already sore body. All she wanted to do was find somewhere safe and let the darkness have her, but looking down at the sleeping boy in her arms she was reminded that she couldn't yet. How long had they been traveling? Where they safe? Walking barefoot threw the forest Clara kept a firm grip on the boy and continued to look for shelter. Any place was better then being out in the open. "Finally.." she sighed in relief catching sight of the newly built inn. Cautiously making her way inside Clara kept close to the exit. If there was one thing both her son and her learned was not everyone was so accepting. There seemed to be a bar and the promise of food. God when was the last time she eaten or even Jay? Feeling the said child tense as he woke she watched as the boy's dark orbs darted from the room to her,"Ma?.."

Timid Smoker

Boe raised an eyebrow at her rambling. She then giggling. "You dont need to work extra for him to stay. He can stay anyway. Anyone can stay here hun" she said before giggling again and walking off. Sally squeals and ran after him before poking him and running
Looks at Boe and wants to hug her to thank her. Roger sneaks over to her and catches her a pokes her on the side and goes running jumping onto Dyan back. Alice picks Roger off his back and says "Roger dont jump onto peoples back". her ex walks in with a his wand in his back pocket and walks over about to take Roger.

Timid Smoker

Dyan blinked when he was taken off his back and he chuckled. He looked to see the man and he raises an eyebrow. Boe walked past the man and saw the two other people. "Hello may i help you?" She asked in a helpful tone
User Image

User Image
The grip her son had on her would no doubtfully leave bruises on her pale flesh. Doing her best to comfort the young boy while keeping a eye on everyone else Clara tried for a friendly smile. "Is there any way we can get something to eat? I have money.." she said nervously. Not allot though she wasn't able to take allot when she ran out of the house with her son.
The man says "Roger come here time to go" Roger nods and jumps out of alice arms and stops Her ex and says "Joe please let me keep my son" Joe looks at Alice with a look of pissed. Joe grabs her tells Roger to stay while he and her talks. Pulls her out of the inn. Roger goes up to Dyan "Sir I want to stay here with Sally but papa will hurt my mom if I say I want to stay with mom..."he begins to tear up "Mommy left and it made me sad but she left because Daddy always was mean to her and hit her and and hurt her." Crying and hugs Dyan "Please help me stay with my mom".

Timid Smoker

Boe smiled and nodded. "Of coarse. Come on" she said and had her sit at a table before going and have Miki make some bread. When she came back she set the bread and water down on the table. "You can sleep here too if you like" she said to her smiling.

Dyan watched him take her and he frowned. He gave Roger a hug before going out and pushing he man from her with his eyes flashing. "Leave her be or else" he said glaring. Sally hugged Roger and smiled. "Dont worry! Dyan is good! He is my protector. He can help her too~" she said happily
The man glares at Dyan who came up out of nowhere he pulls out his wand and aims it Dyan, Getting ready to fire a spell at him he was twitched as if he has been doing shrooms. Shrooms like the modern drug but is more effective and affects faster, Looks at Dyan and begin to swear like a crazy man and than says "Or else what" He smirks thinking he will be like his ex and chicken out of hurting him,

Roger looks at Sally "Thanks Sally I hope your right"

Timid Smoker

Dyan frowned more. He then quickly grabbed the wand and broke it before punching his face. "Or else that you b*****d." He said before kicking his chest so he flew back. "Alice get inside now" he said just glaring a the man
Alice hurries inside that he said to do. The man gets up and pulls out a dagger and tries to stab Dyan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff