Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Just as Serek gets sent flying by Mal's attack Ri would feel Draksis stir beside her. But the fury Serek begins to spit would probably distract her. But as Serek lumbers towards Mal while shouting an massive hand would be placed on Ri's shoulder. The hulking man slowly begins to rise to his feet keeping his violet eyes steeled upon Serek. Using Ri as support to stand he would then motion for her to move away from him with a nod of his head as he stands fully upright. Despite being naked Draksis is a site to behold. Thick muscle ripples through every inch of his body and the pressure behind his presence alone would make you feel like you are standing near a bull elephant or rhino.

Serek is completely oblivious to the fact that Draksis is now standing and positioning himself behind him. No doubt Mal would see him so as soon as Mal would like eyes with Draksis the man would grin widely at the demon and motion for him to move to the side and away from Serek's front. Before Serek can come to his senses as to what is going on Draksis would plant his feet, his left foot leading with his right behind him making the left side of his hip pointing towards Serek. He would then bring his right arm back while clenching his fist tightly. Suddenly a ring of light spreads out from beneath Draksis feet and spreads out a twenty foot radius. Ring of Pain. Everything within this ring Draksis claims as his. Within this ring any damage Draksis takes only increases his own power while also causing a draining effect on his opponents energy. Serek would feel the small draining effect but by now it will be too late.

In a split second Draksis summons forth his aura into his right fist. Normally only those sensitive to spirit energy could physically see what he is doing but Draksis summons so much power to his fist that even an average human would be able to see the red glow emanating from his fist. Before Serek can even turn around Draksis launches a right hook straight for Serek's chest as he turns to face him with horror in his eyes.

((In the interest of time I'm just going to end this without Serek needing to post. It was going to end like this regardless.))
The very second his fist connects there is a massive explosion of energy as Draksis's aura is unleashed upon Serek. The closest trees behind Serek are completely uprooted and blasted apart as the wave of energy is washed upon them while the tree further back get branches blasted off and trunks cracked. As for Serek himself. He is literally blasted into a smoldering, sticky mess. As the blast of super heated air settles out chunks of smoking meat and black blood begin to rain down from the sky. As the cold night air washes over those gathered once more Draksis looks up at the sky and breathes in deeply. Closing his eyes he lets the air out slowly and smiles. "So... this is what freedom feels like." As he stands there Serek's blood rains down upon his body and steams off his body. As he opens his eyes he catches sight of something as it floats down. Grabbing the large piece of burnt, torn jacket that was once Serek's he wraps it around his waist. It doesn't do much but it covers enough so that he is no longer exposing himself to the women of the group.

Mal Ragnarok

Nighttime Symphony

Ristar Black

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Hearing Serek call her a child had Ristar snarling once more. Violet colored flames burst to life over her free hand and began to creep up her arm. She had all intentions of burning the guy to a smoldering pile of ash, but it seemed the lustful male of the group had other plans. So, instead, the redhead pulled her powers back and looked over the male she was kneeling beside. He was breathing, and didn't seem too messed up. Relieved, she tipped her head to the side a bit to look at his face, all the while keeping herself aware of what was happening around her. Just in case.

When shouting started up once more, and a threat issued itself from Serek's mouth, the fiery woman shifted her focus back to the man and growled menacingly. There was no way in HELL that was happening! Shifting her body slightly, Ri put herself between Serek and the man beside her. She had every intention of protecting him, no matter what the cost. Of course, it seemed the fates had more in store for her than that.

The feel of the man moving had her sapphire gaze looking down at him. He was moving! Doing her best to help, Ristar took his weight as best she could until he was on his feet. Thankfully, he didn't seem to need her after that. In fact, he wanted her to move away. Instinct told her to listen, but her duty kept her close. She made sure not to be in the way, but there wasn't a thing he could do to stop her from sticking around. He was hers to watch over now, though it seemed he didn't need it nearly as much as Savic made it seemed he would.

The fight between Serek and Draksis lasted just long enough for her to laugh at. Shaking her head, she waited for things to calm down before strolling to the man's side. With a snap of her fingers, she conjured up a pair of shorts. Ri held them out for him once she was close enough, while a smile curled over her rosy lips. He might have been big, and had just taken Serek out rather easily, but that didn't mean she was going anywhere.

"Not bad. How about you put these on so we don't have a riot on our hands." She said as she wiggled the shorts before him. As intriguing a specimen as he was, Ristar kept her starry gaze on his face as she spoke. It was hard, most definitely, but she wasn't interested in hooking up with someone she was suppose to be protecting.

"I'm Ristar, and I am going to be your shadow for a while." She explained, making sure to have her tone say that there was nothing he could do about it. Even though it was obvious he could take care of himself, she still had to make sure to get him to wherever it was he needed to be.

Savic the Blue Blade

Mal Ragnarok

Nighttime Symphony

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image Yu Watase

Wearing: [x]
Doing: Doing Something Stupid

Tase wasn't sure what she was doing, but whatever it was she wasn't thinking about it. For all she knew, she would very much regret it later. She knew none of these people. Well, one she had, but he was gone, replaced by the human he had possessed. The red head had given her a pleading look. Pleading for her to stay out of site, to stay out of it. But as the only security personnel employed by Mistica, she had an obligation to act. To try and prevent things from getting even further out of hand.

She had watched as the other demon launched at the man. She had watched as the man went flying into a tree. And now, she was watching as that man somehow pulled himself up. Before she knew it, he was heading straight for the small group before her. Her hand dug into the pouch resting against her hip, a glowing obsidian rune stone soon retrieved from the pouch. Before she could have the chance to use it, the man that had been on the ground was up, and apparently handling things. Before her eyes, the man that had attacked was nothing more than an unidentifiable mess on the ground. A number of trees were uprooted and branches were broken off a number of the others. What a mess.

Returning the unused stone into the pouch, Tase would clear her throat. "Well. I am glad you were able to handle things yourselves ..." She murmured, her indigo eyes shining as looked to each of the four left. Her gaze paused on the gray haired, indigo eyed man that was just about naked. "You're all welcome to come inside. Food, drinks, rooms, the like are available. And you, we can get you something to wear. I can fix all this up myself before the masters' of the house even realize something happened. Won't be a problem. Please, come ..." She murmured, fighting the urge to frown.

She had no idea what that man had done to Orcus, but she knew it was beyond final. She had already thought she would never see him again, yet that split second of seeing him there and then seeing him perish was worse than the not knowing. Looking to the small group she would manage a smile, motioning for them to follow as she headed towards the house. Not waiting to see if anyone followed, Tase would turn away from them as she made her way back towards the house. "Orcus ... What ... ?" She murmured softly, mostly to herself, a distant look in those indigo orbs of hers as she bit her bottom lip.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Serenade of Oceanus
((Oops. Do you want me to delete my post and put it up after you?))

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ristar Black
Serenade of Oceanus
((Oops. Do you want me to delete my post and put it up after you?))
[[ OoC: If you'd like, but I think you're okay! And my apologies. I'm not meaning to butt into your guys' RP thing. ]]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Serenade of Oceanus
[[ OoC: If you'd like, but I think you're okay! And my apologies. I'm not meaning to butt into your guys' RP thing. ]]
((Alright, I will leave it alone then.))
Hazel looked up at Mal disapprovingly when he called Serek an a*****e (as if her disapproval would sway the demon—he always did exactly what he wanted. Really, it was rather bothersome.) “You’re only going to piss him off,” she muttered as the red skinned being propelled himself forward to attack the now hulking Serek. At first, she thought there would be more of a struggle, but Mal seemed to have things well under control as he launched an intense attack, causing the other demon to land on the ground. She crossed her arms as she glared at Serek, then looked up at Mal as he approached her.

In response to his offer of a date, she huffed. She cast a glance at Serek, seeing him climb to his feet. “Mal, I don’t think now is the best time to be making dinner plans,” she said as she gripped her knife, the blade beginning to glow with a pale golden light. She turned to face the very angry demon, ready for an all out attack. Luckily, she didn’t seem to be the only one ready to fight—both Mal and the redheaded lady seemed like they wanted to rip off Serek’s head just as much as she did.

Fortunately, they didn’t have to. Hazel watched as the man who had been laying on the ground moments before got to his feet and completely obliterated Serek. Hazel was extremely impressed with Draksis’s fighting—and his power. Even without the presence of Orcus, he was still insanely strong. She looked at the remains of Serek and heaved a sigh of relief, sheathing her knife slowly. “That went better than expected,” she murmured to herself, looking at the destruction with a critical eye.

She saw the redheaded woman hands Draksis a pair of shorts, and then a blonde woman approached, telling the group about a place to stay, with food and drinks. Hazel assumed that things would be all right for just a while. Some down time was exactly what she needed. She turned to Mal and gave him a sly look.

“Now about that date. I guess I’ll take you up on it—I need a drink, pronto.”

Mal Ragnarok

Savic the Blue Blade

Ristar Black

Orcus622

Serenade of Oceanus

Powerful Combatant

9,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Flatterer 200
"Show off..." Mal grumbled under his breath, his body straightening itself up from his combat stance slowly, his eyes gazing over the lenses of his shades slowly at Draksis. "A demon eater... Huh, S'been about two-thousand years since I've seen your kind... Just don't get any funny ideas about trying to turn me into a snack and I won't have to knock yer ********' teeth down your throat." Mal gave the the man warning enough, albeit feeling that much older in the process of his threat and or warning. His attention turned slowly towards Hazel as she gave him an answer, he was honestly surprised she accepted given their history... Her trying to kill him, him trying to bone her... Such a loving relationship they shared of lust and violence with sprinkles of disdain and migraines mixed in to spice it up, he probably looked like s**t all things considered though. "You gonna wear a nice little form fitting dress?" He half teased with a chuckle as his hands were somewhat lazily tucked into the pockets of his leather trousers, his thoughts were cut short though as a new scent filled his nostrils, a strange and unknown voice echoed in his ears and it caused him to half turn on heel to gaze at the newcomer from behind of a pair of smoldering black orbs, she must have worked in the building off in the distance but Mal kept silent as she spoke to them and approached.

Nighttime Symphony

Ristar Black

Serenade of Oceanus

Orcus622
As the Red haired woman approaches him Draksis glances down at her and smirks. Accepting the shorts he slips them on while pulling off the tattered cloth of Serek's jacket and chucking it off to the side. He is rather surprised that they fit rather comfortably. She's pretty good to be able to guess his size. "Thank you. Beat's the hell out of wearing a loincloth. You must be the one Savic calls Red. I can see why he talks so highly of you. Loyalty is a rare thing." There is an approving look in his eyes as he stares down at her. But his attention is quickly turned over to Mal.

After Mal gives his threat Draksis laughs loudly. If anyone were in the building not too far away they could probably hear his laughter all they way from there.
"Ah so you know of my people I'm impressed. But we did kill just as many of your kind as you did us so I'm not too surprised you still remember. But worry not Mal. For starters you freed me despite not realizing what it was you agreed to. And also it was by eating one of you Red Skins that got me possessed in the first place. I never make the same mistakes twice so you and me are good." Draksis grins broadly while walking over to Mal and giving him a friendly thump on his shoulders with one of his meaty hands. Right now Draksis is as giddy as a child on Christmas having finally gained full control over his body. So demon or not he is grateful to Mal. Looking down at his companion however he can't help but give her a slightly quizzical look. Despite all that was going on he has heard everything. So he finds it quite strange for a demon hunter to be all buddy buddy with a high born demon such as Mal. "And besides you can't be all that bad if you are able to turn over a hunter. Well unless you got the poor thing addicted but that's none of my buisness."

It is at this point that Draksis now notices the blond haired woman calling out to them. People sure are strange. For all she knows the people here could mean ill will towards the establishment but here she is inviting them in. But she may just be confident that she can fend them off if they do try anything. And the prospect of a warm building and some cold drinks sounds absolutely fantastic right about now. Walking towards the woman Draksis greets her with a broad smile. "I for one will take that kind offer. I could use a stiff drink right about now." He glances over to Red and motions for her to follow him. Not that he needs to considering she is sticking by him until told otherwise. As soon as she is by him he would lean down slightly and speak softly to her. "Once things are settled out we'll go find Savic. I know you are probably worried sick about him and I don't blame you so I wont keep you for too long. We'll stay here for a bit then probably go to the Zackrodisiac. I got a feeling he'll be there."

Mal Ragnarok

Nighttime Symphony

Ristar Black

Serenade of Oceanus

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image Yu Watase

Doing: Welcoming Guests, Thinking

She was quickly pulled from her thoughts as realized that all four of them agreed to come inside. She hadn't quite expected such, but she didn't mind. And she doubted Seph or Vlad would mind a few new faces around the place. Everything seemed rather quiet, which was often the case with the place nowadays from what she had heard. Reaching the porch, she would hold the front door open for a moment for someone to reach it. From there she was stomp her feet to clear the snow off her boots before heading inside.

Pausing in the vast entry way, Yu would grin brightly. How she had missed the place. It all looked just how she had left it, clean and organized as ever. Glancing over her shoulder, Yu would motion for them to follow her to the right. "The bar is this way ..." She murmured with a smile. Entering the bar, Tase would let her indigo eyes dance about the quiet room. Her gaze would soon pause on the piano, shortly after, it would begin to play on its own. A soft, light hearted tune to simply break the silence.

Once behind the bar, Tase would lean against the bar, her blond locks cascading over one shoulder. "Usually I'm just only security and maintenance, but seeing that no one's here at the moment ... It would be rather rude if I didn't play bartender ..." She would say, her French accent slipping out as she spoke. "Please, make yourselves comfortable. And what would you all like?" She asked as she clasped her hands together on the bar counter.

Orcus622

Mal Ragnarok

Nighttime Symphony

Ristar Black

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageUser Image

Mal's words and smart mouth comments were ignored by the redhead. Now that Draksis was there, the others no longer mattered to her. At his mention of Savic, worry passed over her elegant features before vanishing behind her walls. She had to get back to him as soon as possible, so she hoped someone would fill her in on where Draksis was suppose to go. Unfortunately for her, fate had other plans for the foursome.

The sound of the girl speaking drew her starry eyes to the girl. She nearly opened her mouth to tell the girl no, only to be outvoted. Growling softly under her breath, Ri followed Draksis and the others to the building. She didn't want a drink or anything to eat. She wanted nothing more than to be done with her job and to get back to her friend. Thankfully, though, her companion had the answers she sought and his words had a grateful smile curling over her rosy lips.

"Thanks for that. I appreciate the understanding." She replied, her bright eyes dancing with a mix of worry and gratitude. Ristar only hoped that, whatever her friend was going through, he was alright. She knew it would kill her if they showed up and something really bad had already happened to him. Just thinking about it soured her mood, so she shoved it aside as they headed into the bar.

Ignoring the blonde, Ri sat beside wherever Draksis happened to put himself and made sure to keep her powers alert. She was tired of being the only one in the dark, and she would be damned before letting it happen again. Especially when Draksis was still under her protection.

Savic the Blue Blade

Mal Ragnarok

Nighttime Symphony

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A bronzed colored hand would reach out and take the handle out of nowhere that would help him access the innards of the Mistica manor, and all with a twist and a push. Yet, he wouldn't do so, he merely stood there his lavender colored hue that wasn't covered by an eye patch locked blankly on nothing in general as blood rolled out from it slowly, his head lowering causing his red mane to fall over his soft features. It was a long time since he felt like this. So free. Not limited while outside that shell he wore that helped keep his strange power, along with his madness in check. This only meant that he was doing it and not knowing. If he only knew. What odd timing though.

Without even a thought in his head, Isaac's lips at one corner would twitch before forming a rather malicious smirk. He was much smaller than what he looked like before, not only that it would seem his whole appearance had changed. His height had shrunk a foot in a half, he even lost his bulkiness. He was much compact, so to speak, yet still had that muscular build to him. He also had white horns that matched his color of his white spaded tail.

He was curious if he felt him now, much different from their first meeting. His body was pretty much humming loudly with, and also leaking what felt like a spiritual pressure that was causing things to have that feeling like it was being weighed down by something much heavier than they were. Yet, it would give no true indication of who, or what it was.

His spaded tail whipped violently in one direction, immediately a strong gust of wind was followed before the sound of falling trees crashing down with force behind him. With further inspection, it looked as if they were cut clean before they had fallen.

A small snicker would leave him.

Entertained just by that, he now would twist the handle and push, stepping over the threshold just as face as the door had opened. Using his tail to close the door he proceeded further in the manor, his lavender eye scanning down the room. Where was the pet of Vlad's when he needed her?

"Hmm... What a glorious night!"

One corner of his mouth would tug into a wicked little smirk. He could use some fun in his life.

As Issac now made his way towards the bar now, he found himself staring with complete enjoyment upon his features, passing any and all who was residing in the same walls as him. He wondered why his little lord didn't allow him to walk around like this all day, he didn't feel so anchored. He was free.

Not bothering to even walk behind the bar, he took a seat on a stool and held a hand up and into it a bottle of some top dollar whiskey would take off from it spot on the shelf. Twisting off the cap he brought the bottle to his lips and began to gulping down the dark liquid.

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image Yu Watase

Doing: Observing

Excusing herself momentarily, Yu would disappear with a soft flash of light from her spot from the bar. She would appear in her room upstairs where she would take a moment to freshen up and change into something clean. Seeing that the only clothing items that were clean were dresses, Tase would sigh and frown as she snagged on and changed. She wasn't one for wearing dresses, yet here she was wearing one. One that highlighted her fit body and curves perfectly no less.

Deciding to leave her hair down, Yu would reappear in the same spot she had been when she left. Her indigo eyes spotted a fifth new face sitting at the bar when she returned. Before she could ask him what he wanted, the man simply opened his hand and the bottle he wanted floated to him with ease. Since she was still waiting for at least the other three, seeing that the redhead was ignoring her all together, Yu would focus on the newest face. "Well, I see you have taken care of yourself then ... Makes things easier for me ..." She muttered with a playful grin. He was certainly an interesting character, one that she hadn't seen around her before. That doesn't say much since it had been quite some time since she was last here.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Isaac, having dived into the bottle in his right hand hadn't noticed the sudden appearance of the woman. Yet, he didn't really care to. So, when she had addressed him he took his time to respond to her. He didn't even take the time to look her way to show that he was listening to her. His body would shift in the chair he was sitting in until he was comfortable, he then lifted the bottle to his lips and took a swig before finally taking the time to turn his head to the uncovered eye could view her.

Nothing but silence would follow after taking her in.

"Well...." He said finally, an awkward smile sliding over his lips. Which was a bit unsettling seeing how he came in.

"Look at you!" Isaac would say, a small wolf whistle filling in behind his words.

"Oh....And yes!" His lavender eye shifted over to the bottle as he chuckled lightly.

"When you think about it... I'm basically at home. That is until the bat kicks me to the curb. Until then, I intend to drink up as much alcohol as I can consume. And I have to say, my tolerance has gotten better over the centuries." He told her with a grin.

Angelic Nymph

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image Yu Watase

Doing: Conversing, Awaiting Drink Requests

An eyebrow would arch at the man's odd reaction. It would soon arch a bit higher at his even odder comments. Yu wasn't quite sure what to make of it. "What about me?" She would ask lightly, a curious look dancing over her elegant features as she watched him.

At his further comments, she would grin knowingly as she nodded her head. "Ah. Vlad. Yes, he can be a bit of a stickler to some folks. You must have a history with him to get that sort of a reaction. I won't ask. Safer and simpler that way." She would say gently with a giggle, once again her French accent slipping out a bit. It seemed to be doing that more often these days. "Just let me know if I can do anything further for you. Drink wise of course." She muttered. "I'm Tase, by the way ..." She said with a chuckle and a nod.

OOC: May disappear, my interwebs is being dumb. So, if I do I apologize in advance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff