Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Asturias Destiny
[[ OoC: Sounds like a quiet evening. As for me, I'll have to go for a bit here shortly. Have a few things I need to do, shouldn't be gone more than a few hours. I'll be back on once I return. Once I'm back, if you're still around, maybe we could RP for a bit. ]]
||OoC: Don't see why we couldn't if I'm still here. Guess we will see when the time comes. Have fun with your errands, Sweets.||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: I will try. Hopefully I will see you later, hun. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: ninja ninja ||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: ninja ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: -waves- Evenin' Sweets.||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Evening babe! My roommates are freaking needy. How are you doing tonight though? ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Having a very mellow night. Chillin' watching some stupid documentary and drinking a beer.
How goes the night for you?||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Nice. And not to bad on my end either. Chilling on here and watching the remake of Halloween. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Ah! Rob Zombie. Great flick, if I do say so myself. Wonderful choice.
So, what's the plan for you tonight? Did you intend to RP?||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Haven't had a chance to see it until now. Enjoying it so far. And as for my plan, yep. Was about to get ready to work on a post actually. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Personally, I wasn't disappointed in it. It's definitely something you must finish. Then check out the second one.
And great!||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image Sephronia Dragulia

Wearing: [x]
Feeling: ...
Doing: Returning Home

Having borrowed a few of her husband's men, Seph had slipped out earlier that evening and headed for the woods that held Arya's valley. With the warning that she had sent with Dominic and Damian, Arya was bound to have sealed any known entrances and opened what she felt were more hidden ones. Kind of difficult to finish what she started if she didn't know how to get in, right?

Several hours of 'removing' scouts and recon later, Seph had returned home. The couple of men she had borrowed were off making a map of what they had found and even drawing up some plan options for her to look over. While they were doing that, Seph was going to unwind, get a drink, and see if anyone was up at this hour. As she stepped inside, she would pause, one hand clinging to the leather coat she had resting over her shoulder.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A soft whistle would fill the stairwell as the brute happily made his way down the stairs, his aim, the bar. Maybe the kitchen for some food. For the time being though, he would go about getting himself something to drink. A glass of some Tennessee whiskey. The thought of liquid made him lick his lips, it also made him pick up the pace to reach his destination much faster.

The brute was in something simple, blue jeans and a white tee that fit him perfectly; wasn't too tight, nor to hanging. On his feet were a pair of black combat boots.

Reaching the lobby, Isaac would peer around room with those ruby hues of his from behind white locks. Spotting the wife of Vlad, he would smile softly and bow deeply.

"Good evening, lady Sephronia. How goes it? I do hope you had a great day." He would straighten up and gaze quietly over at her.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image Sephronia Dragulia

Wearing: [x]
Feeling: ...
Doing: Conversing, Getting a Drink

As she stepped forward, Seph aimed for the greeting desk. As she tossed her leather coat on the desk, she would turn, her gaze drifting over the pile of mail stacked on top. More bills, most likely. She would go through them another day. She had more important things to process. But first, a drink.

Before she could go much further, a whistling caught her ears. Arching an eyebrow, those amber speckled emerald hues would soon land on the familiar brute. "Ah ... Isaac ... Haven't soon you in a while." Seph would say as she bowed her head lightly in return. At his comment, the corner of her mouth would tug up slightly. "Not sure I would say good, but it was at the very least productive ..." She would say somewhat vaguely as she headed into the bar. "I'm grabbing myself a drink, would you like anything?" She would ask over her shoulder as she headed behind the bar.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
At the mention of something to drink, Isaac chuckled softly and nodded lightly as he followed behind into the pub. Heading for stool at the bar, he would slip onto one and watch the countess with interest. For some odd reason, as he tried to figure he out, he came down to conclusion she was like her husband in some way. He was definitely one for hiding things. When it came to answering questions, he was vague, so he assumed she was the same, but who was he to pry. After all he was just a guest here. He knew the count, so, if he felt like he wasn't saying what exactly what he was doing, he could call him out on it. Her, he barely knew and couldn't do the same as he did him.

So, without further prying into how her day was he, he decided he would change the subject to something more.... He wasn't sure. Something random.

"You have such a quiet place here. It's different, yet, it's relaxing in a way. I'm use to the halls full of life. People huddled together, wall to wall. Elbow to elbow. Surprisingly, I'm enjoying it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff