Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Dangerous Kitten

[[ Hint accepted! ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Like the shadows in my head...You will play that ghost again...
(Do you think salvation waits for you?)
As I lay you down to sleep...All your tears are mine to keep....

She had never appeared in the main bar room before. It had always been one of those things she avoided. She didn't want to lead anyone here, after all. But after the week she had, she figured that they weren't coming. Which was a bonus.

So a ripple came at the edge of the room, followed by a tear that she just simply stepped out of. Tonight, she was wearing a simple pair of black slacks, a blue tank top, and a white button up that was baggier than her usual shirts. It hid the small swell of her belly, and left her looking pretty casual for once. Brushing her hands over the outfit as if to make sure it was still there, she slips the small metal device into her back pocket, then shrugs lightly.

Her white hair drifted around her as she looks about the room, and she smiles, feeling signs of life in the kitchen area. Wandering that way, she runs one hand through her hair, her silver eyes traveling over everything before landing on the male she had talked to a few times. Folding her arms, she leans against the doorframe, her eyebrow arching.

"Figuring on making anything good?"

She speaks lightly, the laughter obvious in her voice. Contrary to how things were going in her life, she was in a really good mood. She looks him over slowly, curiosity entering her gaze moments later.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Issac

Mood: Relaxed; Hungry

Upon her entering the kitchen, she would find him peering into the refrigerator, looking for the things he needed to create himself a salad. He had been so into what he should put in his stomach, that he didn't notice her arrival. It was the sound of the door opening, and her voice that caused him to stop what he was doing to leaning up straight to look her direction, a grin sliding over his features at her comment.

"If you call a salad anything good, lovey. I'm feeling a tad lazy after training, that I don't feel like cooking anything, and a that's the easiest thing I can think of to make that can fill a person up for a while. That is if you eat enough of it." The brute told her with a chuckle, his head returning to the fridge.

Pulling out the things you normally would need for a salad, he walked over to a counter. Finding a knife and a big bowl, he began cutting up things.

"Would you care for some? I'm sure after I'm done there will be enough for us both."

Dangerous Kitten

The smile drifts over her features, and she moves forward, pushing away from the doorframe and heading for the counter. Boosting up onto it so she was out of the way, but also sitting down, she brushes a bit of lint from the knee of her slacks, and then relaxes. All in all, company was the best thing to have happened that evening.

"Since you offered, I would love some. Eating is something I excel at these days."

Setting her hands on either side of her lap, she leans forward, her gaze focusing on what he was doing. She was usually no help in the kitchen, so observing was what she did best. Though Alice was trying her hardest to break Khersis of that habit, she seemed to only get worse about it as time went on. A problem with not doing as much work, she supposed. A small tilt of her head, and she looks back to his face, tucking a bit of hair behind her ear.

"So how have you been, Issac? It's been quite some time since I've been around."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Issac

"Good! Now I won't seem like such a fat a** stuffing my face in front of you. And I've been a pro at eating for some time now. Welcome to the club though." He would tell her taking the time to look over towards her, though he didn't stop cutting up things.

"I've been.... living. Not sure why I'm still being made to stay here. There hasn't been a thing going on. Nothing but boredom. With nothing to do, I've taken to reading... a lot! I like reading, but I expected excitement. I mean that's what I'm here for. And nothing. Though, with that said, I don't wish for any harm to come to this place."

Finishing with the chopping of everything he would scape it all into the huge bowl he pulled out earlier, and then began to use his hands to mix it all up. Grabbing two plates, and filled them both before finding two forks and all them over to the plate.

"And here we are! Hope you enjoy it. What about you? How are things with you." He asked as he went about finding dressing.

Dangerous Kitten

A small snort escapes as he says that he wouldn't feel like a fatass if she ate too. Lately, she had been worrying about that all the time. Grazing, Rune had called it. She chuckles lightly at his description of his time, amusement drifting through her gaze. Thinking it over, she shakes her head.

"Sounds like you've had quite a time. Though I am sorry it has been so dull, I am glad that you are still around. Who else would be awake making salads, hmm?"

A small grin spreads, and she looks down at her hands, thinking about her time. The last few weeks had been quite a journey. Perhaps that was the reason for it all. Sighing, she runs one hand through her hair, then looks back at him.

"And honestly, I feel restless and bored. All the time. My life used to be so hectic. I would travel, and do my bounties, and dance, and party, and do what I wanted when I wanted to do it....and now I do tourist runs....and I sit around....teaching people to do MY job. It's....oh it's so incredibly dull, Issac! I don't know how normal people stand being so normal."

Probably one of the oddest things to ever fall out of her mouth, sure. But it was also the most honest she had been in weeks. Being around people in her business just made her dodgy as all get out. And here, she felt relaxed, which was a blessing. Slipping off the counter, she rests one hand on her stomach for a moment, then wrinkles her nose and wanders over to the salad he had made. The smile returns and she speaks lightly.

"All in all, I think I am going to enjoy being back to my usual shenanigans again."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Issac

'Quite the time to say the least." A nod was given as the last word left his mouth.

"And right? It would take me to be up this late making food. I stay hungry. It's like my stomach is black hole sometimes." Was his reply to the comment about who else would be awake making salads, a small chuckle escaping his person.

Finding some dressings, he walks them over to the plates and sat them around them. He wasn't sure what she liked, so he grabbed just about every dressing a person normally would use. Just pouring ranch on his own, he would begin to eat where he stood.

"Price of having a kid. All the things you were able to do at your own leisure, you can't anymore. Not only living for just one anymore. I would say you may be able to do that afterwards, but that won't be happening. If anything, you have more work cut out for you.... Lets just say, if you want hectic again, I'm sure a child is the way to go, though not an alley I would walk down, personally. At least not as of yet. Still so much to do. Though, I'm not sure what that is yet." He would tell her once his mouth was empty before he was shoving more into his mouth.

"I do hope you will have time in your soon to be busy time schedule, to go back to your usual shenanigans."

Dangerous Kitten

"Hah. A black hole. I can imagine that feeding it adequately is hard."

A soft smile spreads at his words, and she takes the plate of salad, looking over the dressings before going for an Italian. She needed something with a bit more zing and that would hit the spot. Leaning back against the counter she was sitting on before, she plays with a bit of it on her fork, taking a bite before chuckling and speaking again.

"Yeah. Having kids wasn't quite on my game plan, honestly. But luckily, I have found a solution that both keeps me in his life, and reassures me that he'll be safe. Without putting him in protective custody of one house or another corporation or whatever..."

A chuckle escapes and she looks at him. Using her fork to point at him, she grins. Happiness flooded her features, and she lifts and drops her shoulders in a slow shrug.

"A real life. Can you imagine? I found him a family. A mom and a dad. A brother even. I'm thrilled about it. His life will be infinitely better than mine. It's another reason things have been so dull lately. I've been setting up safety nets and doing rune work. Rune work is balls, but it's definitely more lingering than other magics."

It's why they were etched on her skin, after all. Runes were the best way to bind wild magics. She ate a few more bites of salad, her expression returning to a peaceful state.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Want to continue this, but it's 5:13 in the am. I definitely think it's time for me to pass out. Not trying to sleep the day away.
Not only that, tired.
Anyways, will continue this tomorrow. That is if you can. If not. Will have to come up with a RP for us. Will think about that. Will pm you about it.
But either way lovey, I'm heading out.
Good night and sleep well!||

Dangerous Kitten

[[ Thanks for staying up with me! It was good to have company for a while.
And we will have to do that sometime!
I'll have to find a way to get back online earlier in the day. Night shifts are killing my online presence!! ]]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: ninja ]]

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: emotion_zzz ]]