6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
~Im not your average girl~
User Image
~But I Do Like Ice Cream~

Angel starts to turn alittle red when he winked at her but smiled also."Okay, I could use something sweet because i guess you can say i have a sweet tooth"Angel says still a bit red but follows Kaiser down to the kitchen.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser lead her to the downstairs kitchen and yawned, opening the cabinets and thinking. "So what would ya like??"

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel looks around the cafe and knows the only thing she could handle at the moment"Ice Cream Please"Angel said excited for her favorite food the delicious taste that would make her happy again.Angel would rather eat Ice Cream than anything else.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."

User Image

User Image

Kaiser smiled at her enthusiasm. "Ice cream, huh?" He smiled before snapping his fingers once, a bowl of vanilla ice cream appearing on the table. "Well...Enjoy and remember this is your home too. Clean after yourself and make yourself at home."

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel stares at the big bowl of ice cream smiling real big"I just want to thank you for welcoming me here and letting me live here i promise i will clean after myself"Angel says then spills,"I finally have a real home"She says and then shuts up.She looks at Kaiser"You didn't hear that"She says trying to keep that as a secret.She then starts to eat her ice cream so she could forget that she ever said it.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser shrugs at her, ot knowing whats she's getting at. "Perfectly nothing to feel like having a real home. Gives a sense of moving up in the world." He nods, yawning slightly as he folds his arms and leans on the wall. "So." He said. "Are you just a human? Or are you deeper then that?"

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel looks up at him as she smile"Well lets say im no human i may look like it but im not an average girl like some people think"She says eating her ice cream.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

Kaiser nods, "Neat." He sighes and closes his eyes a bit. "Wouldn't fit in much if you were just an ordinary human...." He nods, looking at her. "Enjoying your ice cream?"

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

She looks up at him seeing him close his eyes"Well yes i am i just love ice cream"Angel says finishing her ice cream."Ah i see well i guess its good to not be human and you my friend you look tired"She says looking up at Kaiser and she smiles in a very friendly way.

Loyal Gaian

(( :O someone from the same guild as me is in here! x3 YAY! ))

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Loyal Gaian

(( yesh! I'm in the same guild as the one in your sig. :3 ))

Versatile Soldier

3,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Mike Darkshard

Mike entered slowly into the cafe. The soft patter of his bare feet making little noise, odd marks on his body. His right eye a soft shimmering blue color, the left eye is a amber almost red color. Mike is clad in dark clothing a long sleeveless cloak parted at the waist into four coat tail like pieces, and tight fitting black pants. He had a cold expression on his face.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

User Image

"Relentless training can do that to ya...." He sighs. "I guess the fatigue ha caught up to me...." Kaiser said with a yawn, unfolding his arms and putting his hands in his pockets.He noticed that she finished her ice cream and just smiled, "And I noticed..." He said, refering to her love of ice cream.

Beloved Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Angel~
User Image

Angel just smiles as well"Well you should get some rest I can clean this up just show me the sink and ill get to washing"Angel said as she notices that he noticed about me loving ice cream"Yea.."She said when he said i noticed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff