Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Leos Shadow
First day here and alreay the creature ws causing a bit of trouble. Maybe not doing anyting necessarily bad, but he was most likely tresspassing the supposed damaged upper floor. The only reason he was there was because the plae was most likely dark, not much electric activity. "Bleack!....Don't...like...light..." He looked about the room, checking to see if there was an even darker spot to reside in, and also a sturdy spot in case the hull were somehow breached. He wold rather not be sucked into the vaccume of space. It was just a good thing he didn't need to breathe though.
*brings you up a pillow* yeah yeah, You can reside here..for now at least little beast. It will get light in here at some point*he smiles and grins a deep teething grin*

Original Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
Kiri_Shinigami
Vecna the Maimed
o.O
*awkward as it looks he steps in the direction of the handsome silver dragon male and kisses him gently* Welcome home my love*he smiles gently reflecting her smile in his face and winks at him*
you better be happy i know this is temperary. *hugs tight*

Shameless Shapeshifter

13,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kiri_Shinigami
Leos Shadow
First day here and alreay the creature ws causing a bit of trouble. Maybe not doing anyting necessarily bad, but he was most likely tresspassing the supposed damaged upper floor. The only reason he was there was because the plae was most likely dark, not much electric activity. "Bleack!....Don't...like...light..." He looked about the room, checking to see if there was an even darker spot to reside in, and also a sturdy spot in case the hull were somehow breached. He wold rather not be sucked into the vaccume of space. It was just a good thing he didn't need to breathe though.
*brings you up a pillow* yeah yeah, You can reside here..for now at least little beast. It will get light in here at some point*he smiles and grins a deep teething grin*

"Heeheehehah! Maybe I should make a little dark den in the place x3" He hops on him and grabs the pillow, nuzzling his face.
"By the way...is therea possibility of this whole room being sucked up from a hull breach?"

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
There will be a fire in the sky

He walks into the newest club of the system, and looks around.
"I Hate clubs, but i do like soda..."
He sidles over to the bar watching for threats as he goes.

And your doom will rain down

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
"anybody want a drink?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Leos Shadow
Kiri_Shinigami
Leos Shadow

"Heeheehehah! Maybe I should make a little dark den in the place x3" He hops on him and grabs the pillow, nuzzling his face.
"By the way...is therea possibility of this whole room being sucked up from a hull breach?"
*He smiles and looks at him funny* No little beast your safe here. the waste vents are located well down in the rock that forged this station. Along with the living area's of its inhabitants.

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Hmm, already people flocking to it.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Prodigal trailblazer

He walks into the newest club of the system, and looks around.
"I Hate clubs, but i do like soda..."
He sidles over to the bar watching for threats as he goes.

*Watches from his office and blinks*

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
"anybody want a drink?"

He rested his claws on the bar.
"I'll take one carbonated soda, strawberry if you got it..."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Virulent Lover
Hmm, already people flocking to it.
*nods at the entry of his head of management* Good to see you sir,

Risky Raider

Looky here buddy, I'm an engineer...

Articus sits down in the steam works, replacing old piping and circuitry.

That means I solve problems.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
"anybody want a drink?"

He gets a strawberry soda for the man, and puts it down onto the bar counter for him.

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
"anybody want a drink?"

He gets a strawberry soda for the man, and puts it down onto the bar counter for him.

He handles the drink carefully with his claws, and takes a sip, periodically he looks over his shoulders making sure no one gets too close.

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Had to finish doing some other things before I could enter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff