Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

/Alone,
Chilling
Current mood: passive

He had escaped the throng of people the bustle of Omega and retreated in his own comfort. He was exhausted but events pulled him from asleep to awake constantly. He added a few new traits to his make up and shed his skin for it was time he stood by his demonic kin and fought the war that heaven and hell once again made

" oh great"

He sighed as he had many angelic friends and patrons and his siding may well sway the worlds

" Now what do I do?!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( OOC: Roleplay here, Purgatory is for other stuff and also I have a demon healer thread! Everyone welcome but RP is a must here. ))

daionara's Fav

Preoccupied
Cleaning, serving (when able) and drinking (when allowed xD )
Mood: Undefined xD

Besides the Decorations and decay, Sky kept his Bar Area cleaned and ready for Patrons... mainly with Bloody Mary-es' and Mudslides'.
(( xD emotion_zzz ))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people
Mood is pretty damned bored.

He waved to Sky that looked proper undead and smiled.

" Well it smells of rotting corpse in here, remind me not to wear your deodorant hahah"

He was in a jovial mood despite the wars and messes and inhuman disposals on certain topics on Bekenstein, Kiro had to drop a few bodies to get where he was now and one body eluded him but he would catch the a*****e and end him too.

" I see you have taken up residence of the bar? Has it been to your liking?"

Godly Abomination

ï´¾[D'avol, izvestnyj kak Gnev]ï´¿
User Image

A presence watched in silence.

User Image
ï´¾[Krovavyj d'avol nenavisti I bezumiya]ï´¿

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wrathful Misanthropist
User Image

User Image

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

He had dressed up for the part of standing against heaven once before, Even if his nightclubs bore the names of heaven and the path between it, Hell followed him where ever he went.

His massive wings folded back for the time being and a bottle of Batarian ale in his hand he felt the room grow eyes and draw from the room its essence into itself. Kiro awaited this with fervor and smiled.

" I cannot see you, But I can feel you, It is whom I hope it is yes?"

He set his beer down and nodded to sky it was Ok and the heavy calibrated lasers would remain hidden away.

Godly Abomination

Kiro_Shinigami
Wrathful Misanthropist
User Image

User Image

Main bar
Having a drink
Watching people

He had dressed up for the part of standing against heaven once before, Even if his nightclubs bore the names of heaven and the path between it, Hell followed him where ever he went.

His massive wings folded back for the time being and a bottle of Batarian ale in his hand he felt the room grow eyes and draw from the room its essence into itself. Kiro awaited this with fervor and smiled.

" I cannot see you, But I can feel you, It is whom I hope it is yes?"

He set his beer down and nodded to sky it was Ok and the heavy calibrated lasers would remain hidden away.
User Image

It spoke telepathically, linking to Kiro's mind as though it were a second nature. "You're not mistaken, it is who you feel it to be."

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wrathful Misanthropist

His eyes lit up he spun around on the bar chair as best he could with wings to big for his own good and in merriment exclaimed for him to join in the drinking,

" Welcome to Club Afterlife, Please feel free to grab a drink and join me. Its been a very long time since I entertained anyone but staff"

Godly Abomination

Kiro_Shinigami
Wrathful Misanthropist

His eyes lit up he spun around on the bar chair as best he could with wings to big for his own good and in merriment exclaimed for him to join in the drinking,

" Welcome to Club Afterlife, Please feel free to grab a drink and join me. Its been a very long time since I entertained anyone but staff"

User Image

Immediately, Ix's form would materialize in front of Kiro in a shape that had not been witnessed before; it was the form of its past transcendental self, devoid of specific gender and seemingly within its glory as well. It bowed towards Kiro politely, humbling itself within the presence of the being that controlled this specific realm. "Is this where you have been as of late? I was beginning to think I might have scared you off."

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wrathful Misanthropist
Kiro_Shinigami
Wrathful Misanthropist

User Image

Immediately, Ix's form would materialize in front of Kiro in a shape that had not been witnessed before; it was the form of its past transcendental self, devoid of specific gender and seemingly within its glory as well. It bowed towards Kiro politely, humbling itself within the presence of the being that controlled this specific realm. "Is this where you have been as of late? I was beginning to think I might have scared you off."

User Image

" I have been here, Minding the few and watching the many....My battle worn body was worse for ware so I took time to recover. No I'd not worry about that."

He watched in awe as this was a form he had never seen and withing the runes on the skin he could read in old tongue via the lines the whole fate of the galaxy and it was going to be a bang when the center black hole would eat in on itself and tear up the stars forgood.

" Ahhh no need to bow before me, I don'd do formalities in my home other than no feet on the sofa. Hahahaha, Tho my home seems to have Aliens lesser and lesser as the galaxy is having some Relay troubles, Protean Technology is also dying after 50 thousand years I am not surprised."

He offered the Lord a bottle of the ale, It was a sleek bottle looking more like something streamlined than a standard bottle shape and its contents was blue green.

" Its a Batarsian brewed ale, They may be a savage folk but brew they can"

Godly Abomination

Kiro_Shinigami
Wrathful Misanthropist
Kiro_Shinigami
Wrathful Misanthropist

User Image

User Image

" I have been here, Minding the few and watching the many....My battle worn body was worse for ware so I took time to recover. No I'd not worry about that."

He watched in awe as this was a form he had never seen and withing the runes on the skin he could read in old tongue via the lines the whole fate of the galaxy and it was going to be a bang when the center black hole would eat in on itself and tear up the stars forgood.

" Ahhh no need to bow before me, I don'd do formalities in my home other than no feet on the sofa. Hahahaha, Tho my home seems to have Aliens lesser and lesser as the galaxy is having some Relay troubles, Protean Technology is also dying after 50 thousand years I am not surprised."

He offered the Lord a bottle of the ale, It was a sleek bottle looking more like something streamlined than a standard bottle shape and its contents was blue green.

" Its a Batarsian brewed ale, They may be a savage folk but brew they can"
User Image

" Is it not fate that for birth there must be a death? Balance is funny that way, perhaps a new civilization is on the rise, no?" Ix took a few steps towards Kiro and sat beside him, reaching for the bottle casually and grasping it to pull closer for inspection. "Tell me, Kiro. What if you could provide a nexus pathway with a single mass produced object, or a coin of some sort that would allow transportation to bypass the relay? Would that help or hinder things?" Holding the bottle in its hand firmly, it would alter the structural integrity of the bottle temporarily to make it selectively permeable to its skin with which, it would absorb the beverage through its hand. To Kiro it would look as though the bottle's contents were evaporating, but it was merely being consumed through the entity's touch upon the bottle. The chemical composition of the ale mixed and mingled with Ix's make, it would be noticeable that it was being enjoyed despite the lack of emotion given purely because of Ix's skin giving off a bit of a glow much like ambient sunlight. "You always have such interesting drinks to show me." It commented with a somewhat amused tone.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Wrathful Misanthropist

He paused on the nexus theory and found this could bypass the relays all together, He drew a relay on the bar in the spilled ale and nodded

" It would help, My rifts work only from established world to established world. There are some with a device to make portals and step past the relay travel time. Tho this is something not many could afford as this gadget seems to be in the hands of the elite. If they made it public the relay's could be sent into the stars and rendered obsolete, Genius Idea and one I can do something about in this sector...I sadly will need to find more like us to make more......I have not been fortunate finding more star seeds."

He sighed and swayed a little as this was not his first drink and he was looking all rosy like most people did when they had a little to much of the good stuff.

" Death is part of life, The stars die and when they do their death will make way for new life, Sol has about 4 Billion years left before he implodes and takes down Earth mercury mars and Venus. The outer planets will heat up have their gasses blown away and cores fractured. You will be able to see it well from Pluto. If you have sunscreen that is whahahaha Sahrabarik has long died, That little point of gamma radiation and collapsed neutrons is whats left. "

He found himself funny when he was not being funny at all, He often when drunk forgot his limits and grinned happily.

" Aliens make the best booze, For a long time living on Earth I thought Humans where the master race. It was not till I left earth to find others like me that I knew I was not alone and an arrogant man for thinking so. Flaws even happen with star seeds."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff