Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25535 25536 25537 > >> >>> »|

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
She walked in slowly, her curly blonde hair tilting with her head as she looked around curiously. Her black demon horns glistened when light hit them and her tail swayed happily behind her. She liked the look and feel of the place already.
Her five foot five frame was thin and glad in a tight button down shirt with an undershirt as well. It was buttoned almost to the top, letting her chest show a bit from under it. Her bottoms, clad in tight black pants and heals, led her towards the bar as she continued to look around through her crystal clear blue eyes.
Her full pink lips parted slightly as she sat, letting out a sigh of relief as well as joy. Her head turned towards the dance floor as her foot tapped lightly against the ground in keeping rhythm to the music. Cheeks a bit pink from being shy about entering such a place all of a sudden. Drawn in by more whim than anything else.

Myst lets a smile appeared on his face when he saw her sit down, and then he asked her in a warm and friendly tone of voice "welcome to Afterlife, would you like a drink?"

Her head turned, her curls bouncing as she did as she met his eyes with her own. She smiled softly, her lips spreading to show her teeth a little as she noticed the tone of him. She giggled softly, her head nodding slowly as she said in a soft tone,
"Yes please. A martini would be nice."
Her cheeks brightened a bit as her tail swayed behind her slightly. She bit her lip, hoping that she wouldn't have problems.

Myst then puts the ingrediants of a martini into a shaker cup, puts the lid on it, and began to shake it nice and fast. He pours the finished martini into a martini glass for her, and then said in his best sean connery era james bond impression "shaken, not stirred"

She watched and then giggled softly at his voice, her blue eyes matching his as she gave him a sweet smile.
"Thank you very much, Mister Bond."
She let her hand reach out and take hold of the martini glass, making it come towards her as she lifted it to her pink lips and sipped it slightly. She let a shiver pass down her spine before letting it go back from her lips and sighing out happily.
"It's very good, thank you."

"you're most welcome, and I must say that your outfit looks quite nice" he said as he took a polite bow.

She was sipping her drink when his comment came, she choked a bit, lowering the glass from her lips and coughing softly as she blushed deeply. She got herself together after her hand went to her chest as she let out a soft breath and looked at him with wondering. She blushed deeper as she then looked away slowly, a shy look crossing over her as her tail stopped swaying.
"Um... thank you."
She gripped the glass tighter, her fingers digging into the glass as she didn't know what else to say or how to react. She simple continued to slowly sip her drink, her eyes looking down from him in not wanting to be embarrassed.

Dangerous Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
The war begins. -looks at his clip bored- I will make this place amazing!!! -starts to work at his desk-
*his voice heard before he is seen greeting the feline male with a hug* Welcome home Kitty,
Are you going to have a block guest list? like a few people who will not be named. -hugs back-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
The war begins. -looks at his clip bored- I will make this place amazing!!! -starts to work at his desk-
*his voice heard before he is seen greeting the feline male with a hug* Welcome home Kitty,
Are you going to have a block guest list? like a few people who will not be named. -hugs back-
*If they are blocked they are in my blocked list kitteh, They can come here anyway wink

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"trust me...when dancers arrive and more staff are recruited, this place will pick up in no time, so you can't expect it to get exciting when it first opens"
There will be a fire in the sky

"I've seen a bar open and burn down in a day... Someone like myself can only hope for that much excitement in a day."

And your doom will rain down

"and that would be due to poor planning"

"Oh no the planning was perfect on my part..."
The young man grins at his comrade
"My minions had alot of fun that day..."

"oh dear..."

"No worries pyo~ I only did that becuase they opened on my territory against my will...Never cross a level boss pyo~"

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

Her head turned, her curls bouncing as she did as she met his eyes with her own. She smiled softly, her lips spreading to show her teeth a little as she noticed the tone of him. She giggled softly, her head nodding slowly as she said in a soft tone,
Her cheeks brightened a bit as her tail swayed behind her slightly. She bit her lip, hoping that she wouldn't have problems.

Myst then puts the ingrediants of a martini into a shaker cup, puts the lid on it, and began to shake it nice and fast. He pours the finished martini into a martini glass for her, and then said in his best sean connery era james bond impression "shaken, not stirred"

She watched and then giggled softly at his voice, her blue eyes matching his as she gave him a sweet smile.
She let her hand reach out and take hold of the martini glass, making it come towards her as she lifted it to her pink lips and sipped it slightly. She let a shiver pass down her spine before letting it go back from her lips and sighing out happily.

"you're most welcome, and I must say that your outfit looks quite nice" he said as he took a polite bow.

She was sipping her drink when his comment came, she choked a bit, lowering the glass from her lips and coughing softly as she blushed deeply. She got herself together after her hand went to her chest as she let out a soft breath and looked at him with wondering. She blushed deeper as she then looked away slowly, a shy look crossing over her as her tail stopped swaying.
"Um... thank you."
She gripped the glass tighter, her fingers digging into the glass as she didn't know what else to say or how to react. She simple continued to slowly sip her drink, her eyes looking down from him in not wanting to be embarrassed.

"you're welcome, but there's no need to be embarassed about recieving a compliment on your outfit" he sad with the same warm and friendly tone of voice.

Dark_Maiden_Queen's Significant Otter

Beloved Raider

11,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
*If they are blocked they are in my blocked list kitteh, They can come here anyway wink
mkay dont forget me

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"trust me...when dancers arrive and more staff are recruited, this place will pick up in no time, so you can't expect it to get exciting when it first opens"

"I've seen a bar open and burn down in a day... Someone like myself can only hope for that much excitement in a day."

"oh dear..."

"No worries pyo~ I only did that becuase they opened on my territory against my will...Never cross a level boss pyo~"

"huh?"

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"Um... thank you."

"you're welcome, but there's no need to be embarassed about recieving a compliment on your outfit" he sad with the same warm and friendly tone of voice.

"I'm... not used to it is all."
She looked up at him, the blush still on her cheeks as she lifted her hand and pushed back a lock of her hair. She bit her lip slightly as she looked down at her drink and smiled softly to herself.
"It's just... weird to me.."
She looked back at him, smiling warmly as she lifted her drink and sipped at it a couple times.

Dangerous Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Well i trust you. They can or can't?

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"oh dear..."

"huh?"

"How was that confusing?"
He gives the man an annoyed look.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Dark_Maiden_Queen
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
*If they are blocked they are in my blocked list kitteh, They cant come here anyway wink
mkay dont forget me
*hugs the woman gently* Welcome to my night club,

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"Um... thank you."

She looked up at him, the blush still on her cheeks as she lifted her hand and pushed back a lock of her hair. She bit her lip slightly as she looked down at her drink and smiled softly to herself.
She looked back at him, smiling warmly as she lifted her drink and sipped at it a couple times.

"how's it weird to you?" he asked as he arched his right eyebrow.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"oh dear..."

"huh?"

"the opened up on my territory part confused me"

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"Um... thank you."

"how's it weird to you?" he asked as he arched his right eyebrow.

She shrugged softly, her eyes meeting his as she smiled lightly.
"I'm not used to it, nor does my style really usually appeal to people. So it's weird."
She giggled softly, her heels clicking against the floor as her tail swayed lightly behind her. She sipped at her drink, finishing the last little bits of it as she put it down in front of her, letting her fingers clink against the glass.

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"oh dear..."

"huh?"

"the opened up on my territory part confused me"

He stares the man in the eyes
"On my planet I'm one of those evil boss types. I have a large piece of territory there. Nothing happens on my territory without my permission. They opened a bar without my permission, so i killed the owner,the patrons, and burned it to the ground..."
He looks over his shoulder again.
" I can be pretty dramatic sometimes..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out