Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami

Occupied contacting people
Doing: setting things right
Current mood: Banter mode

" Sky, Come sit have a drink....You calibrated everything already...Time for downtime!"

He nodded at him and patted the seat beside him as he awaited people to come.

" I feel like my patrons should come in without the worry of anything going topsy turvy like everywhere else"

Accompanying Kiro
Getting a Drink before sitting down.
Mood: Relaxing but vigilant. Changeable.

Sky smiled some at that the Boss is the only One that recognizes Him. He nodded in acknowledgement before holding his Drink as he made his way to Kiro's Table to sit next to or where offered. Sky sits down once he reached the Table, lifted up his Drink in a Toasting Manner, "Love what You did to the Club, Cheers!".

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky

" Cheers, And lets hope people walk in just to see its vastness and not be so damned choosy and scared or snotty to partake. I sometimes wonder how many friends I have after all people seem to be scared of Omega more than ever"

He grinned shrugged and sipped the drink being a phantom and keeping many phantom looks for the week to encourage people to partake and understand he had an event on for October.

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami

" Cheers, And lets hope people walk in just to see its vastness and not be so damned choosy and scared or snotty to partake. I sometimes wonder how many friends I have after all people seem to be scared of Omega more than ever"

He grinned shrugged and sipped the drink being a phantom and keeping many phantom looks for the week to encourage people to partake and understand he had an event on for October.

Accompanying Kiro
Relaxing with Kiro

Sky nodded before sipping his own drink. "Do You think that Patrons and such would freak out if I decided to go by Garrusky for This Month?", Sky asked with a slight chuckle... quickly sipping back at his drink as if he said or asked nothing.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky
Kiro_Shinigami

Accompanying Kiro
Relaxing with Kiro

Sky nodded before sipping his own drink. "Do You think that Patrons and such would freak out if I decided to go by Garrusky for This Month?", Sky asked with a slight chuckle... quickly sipping back at his drink as if he said or asked nothing.

" Then id call you GarrusSky hahah! Also i see you traded your humanoid form for a ghost one NICE! I saw a few looks already Im awarding stuff to i wrote em all down!"

He coo'd not knowqing people would bother to show up or even partake.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

He smirked floating about the aliens dancing and a few drunken passed out people and marveled ah how old it all was but still standing even if with less people.

" My my, Ooh Its my brothers Birthday today...The kyrofreed is having his Birthday!"

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami

" Then id call you GarrusSky hahah! Also i see you traded your humanoid form for a ghost one NICE! I saw a few looks already Im awarding stuff to i wrote em all down!"

He coo'd not knowqing people would bother to show up or even partake.

Accompanying Kiro
Relaxing with Kiro

"Then, GarrusSky I be!", Sky replied with a matching laugh before continuing, "Yes, saw that You started the Fest and This Week is Ghosts BUT I wanted to keep the Turian Outfit on; so, WALLA!... combined Them!". He said with a smile before sipping at his drink. He motioned to a Waiter Botz for another, "It is Their Loss for not coming My Friend."

(( Appointment and Errands; so, TOODLES! emotion_hug / emotion_brofist
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYROFREED! yum_cupcake ))

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

/leaves love and hugs emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

unicorn spider's Compadre

Fashionable Lunatic

Occupied/Alone
Drinking/Dancing
Current mood: Tired

Rose walked into the club and straight to the bar to find a energy drink chalked full of vital caffeine to keep her going.

Demonic Divorcee

3,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Alone
Swaying.
Current mood: Relaxed

It was the Telarii's first day off in a few days...as he had decided to work at Purgatory non-stop. Now he had come here, had his room set up and had decided to come down to the lounge to take it easy. The pool/aquarium seemed like the best place to do so, so he put on some swimming trunks, had a quick rinse and submerged his toned body in the water.

It felt amazing.
The tank itself was massive and the water was just right. Though he was unaccustomed to the feeling of salt-water, as there were no large bodies of it back home, he nonetheless relaxed and remained at the very edge, swaying his tail and resting his head on one of the areas where he could sort of chill out if he did not wish to go all the way in. He could also see other alien life-forms swimming around, though this intrigued him more than anything.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Black Dawn Rose
Occupied/Alone
Drinking/Dancing
Current mood: Tired

Rose walked into the club and straight to the bar to find a energy drink chalked full of vital caffeine to keep her going.

he noticed one of the dancers had returned and almost knocked his drink over in surprise eyes wide " Rose is that you?"

He was not sure anymore as he had been alone all that time he forgot many things, including to set his alarm and clean the air vents.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

SupahGaaay
Alone
Swaying.

It was the Telarii's first day off in a few days...as he had decided to work at Purgatory non-stop. Now he had come here, had his room set up and had decided to come down to the lounge to take it easy. The pool/aquarium seemed like the best place to do so, so he put on some swimming trunks, had a quick rinse and submerged his toned body in the water.

It felt amazing.
The tank itself was massive and the water was just right. Though he was unaccustomed to the feeling of salt-water, as there were no large bodies of it back home, he nonetheless relaxed and remained at the very edge, swaying his tail and resting his head on one of the areas where he could sort of chill out if he did not wish to go all the way in. He could also see other alien life-forms swimming around, though this intrigued him more than anything.

With what limited power he had left he warped to the upper floor and the pool area and saw one of the Citadel crew enjoying himself in the heated transparent tank pool that in the years previous lots of famous water aliens swam in. he smiled to him and nodded. " its good to see you are enjoying it here too Welcome to Omega,"

Demonic Divorcee

3,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kiro_Shinigami
SupahGaaay
Alone
Swaying.

It felt amazing.

With what limited power he had left he warped to the upper floor and the pool area and saw one of the Citadel crew enjoying himself in the heated transparent tank pool that in the years previous lots of famous water aliens swam in. he smiled to him and nodded. " its good to see you are enjoying it here too Welcome to Omega,"

Accompanied.
Swaying/Swimming.

He saw as someone materialized and he was pleasantly surprised to see his boss. He waved at him and gave him his widest grin as he submerged himself and emerged with his bright lavender hair slicked back. His nictitating membrane quickly crossed his sclera.

"Hey, boss! How's it going?" He had grown fond of the demon. "Thanks. It's a great place...I would not mind staying here a few days, but I don't wanna abandon my post. I'll be there bright and early at 0800 hours after some rest...I really wanna try that bed in my room here...it looks extremely comfortable and great to sleep in."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

SupahGaaay

"I have Villa's here they people can reside in. the rift from here to Citadel is constant and always open so you can travel between parts" He nodded and climbed onto the rim of the tank and sat down rather happy for a slight moment he was in an area he had not been in since the quadrant leap " You will find the residential area's are top of the range and knowing the Citadel will kick up a fuss on new residents Omega welcomes everyone and all to live here. The council on the Citadel is just very stingy with allocated spaces, Its why purgatory will remain small"

Demonic Divorcee

3,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kiro_Shinigami
SupahGaaay

"I have Villa's here they people can reside in. the rift from here to Citadel is constant and always open so you can travel between parts" He nodded and climbed onto the rim of the tank and sat down rather happy for a slight moment he was in an area he had not been in since the quadrant leap " You will find the residential area's are top of the range and knowing the Citadel will kick up a fuss on new residents Omega welcomes everyone and all to live here. The council on the Citadel is just very stingy with allocated spaces, Its why purgatory will remain small"

Accompanied.
Swaying/Swimming.

"Could I occupy one of those for a bit? Ya know, to keep my possessions there and whatnot and sleep for a few hours a nigt?" He liked the idea. Rrathak watched his boss draw closer and smiled at him again.
"Gotcha. I'll make sure I make Omega my place of residence, instead. Thanks."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

SupahGaaay
Kiro_Shinigami
SupahGaaay

Accompanied.
Swaying/Swimming.

"Could I occupy one of those for a bit? Ya know, to keep my possessions there and whatnot and sleep for a few hours a nigt?" He liked the idea. Rrathak watched his boss draw closer and smiled at him again.
"Gotcha. I'll make sure I make Omega my place of residence, instead. Thanks."

Occupied contacting people to join
Doing: lounging

" Sure you can pick a house number and i'll hand you a keycard. It will only work for you and if anyone tries to impersonate you the tower block itself will activate a defense and the coppers will be there to kick a** and see to it i boot them hahah"

Omega had no designated ruler since Aria was long gone. Kiro took over and kept the one law and changed everything else to his way.

" Sleep as often as you need, I wished more staff would come so the shifts can be made more acceptable for everyone.poor Kathix was the only barman here...he earned his way in tenfold to get what he wants for his dedication"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff