Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Varinia Zimman
~~~Let me spin you something fun~~~

Varinia chuckled lightly at her companion's answer and flashed him a sympathetic smile. "I know how that is. That's been me all week." She responded, winding down her set as the next DJ came up to take over the next shift. When she'd finished up and her coworker had started the next set, the colorful young woman grabbed her drink and stepped down from the DJ platform. "Since we both seem a bit on the stressed side how about we try to rid ourselves of some excess energy. Care to dance?" She said with an unusually calm grin for her, holding out her free hand for him to take if he decided to join her on the dancefloor.

Edward
Going on break
Current mood: surprisingly chill

OOC: (( ))

Edward Nite

Precious Knight

parazesis

Occupied.
Dancing?
 Current mood:

He watched her hand get closer to him, dance? Am I capable of doing that? He shook his head trying to get rid of these thoughts, he smiled then nodded taking her hand, "sure. Sounds like fun." He said thinking it would be rude not to accept the offer.

Intergalactic Phantom

Alone
Sitting down
Current mood: Peculiar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damaged by sentience...

☠
Artume entered just as the colourful lady she had met on one of her first visit finished her set and stood beside the podium upon which she played. She smiled in her direction as the female extended her hand to a male she was facing and decided against interrupting. She looked around and also saw Kiro, though again she hesitated and eventually chose not to approach him. She had been feeling out of sorts since their little expedition on Sarait and didn't want to put anyone at risk. She hugged her arms around herself as a shiver ran through her. Taking a seat nearest to the door, she nested her hair into her fur collar.

...corrupted by Core.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

IDS Wheatley

Occupied
Tired
Current mood: Half dead

" You should go lay on the beach"

The demon said not even looking at him already knowing from hs aura that he was a spent creature and even though the hours where needed Kiro was driving them all into oblivion with the whip in his hand and the heels of iron on his feet. he then looked to Kathix as he trudged over with his Krogan drink and faked a smile.

" You know you can go to the beach and bake in the sun yes?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Edward Nite

Occupied.
keeping eyes open
Current mood: Forlorn

" I stopped drinking, I need a clear head for this job. I am the ONLY one that can do it."

He gave a grunt eased his tired body into the chair closest ton eddie and grunted at the pain in his bones. Kiro had been awake for days now and soley surviving on the uppers and coffee the demon was crashing now and hard.

" Why dont people go be on the beach? I go through the hell of the council and the traversing of the stars for people's relaxation and no one comes to see the sun? You all must be more down than I am for even I need the light"

He faked a smile again and looked to him with a quizzical look

" You look depleted, What ails you?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

machic

Occupied.
Red eyed and still alive
Current mood: Hoping to sleep

His eyes still open all be it on their last legs the demon waved to her as she sat down. He was pulsing black flames and everything it touched it dragged down with him. His darkness was contagious and he was spreading it like candy.

" Good evening Artume"

He broke the ice but the cold was all around him like a shield of pure darkness the most evil of its kind.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Sunken into lonewolf status
Red eyed and still alive
Current mood: toxic

if there where remains left of the demon in there they all where erased by time and people eroded by the sheer hate he built up. The smile that once lit up the sun itself fell into an eternal eclipse and under the soft skin of his tanned perfection was a darkness so cold most would hope to never become what he became.

Kiro looked away from the people and his eyes sparked into a trance filming over as he went slack and stared up at the ceiling as the music played and aliens swayed

" Come a day the universe will be mine"

His lips spoke in a broken hollow voice more that of something that died a long time ago.

Intergalactic Phantom

Kiro_Shinigami

With Kiro
Staring at the ceiling
Current mood: Uncomfortable.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damaged by sentience...

☠
"Hello Kiro" she murmered, turning her eyes to him. Her pupil-less eyes struggled to place him in focus so she turned them back to the ceiling. "You sound...different, tired?" something in her told her that lack of sleep was not the only thing troubling the demon. "What..are you okay?" the song in her voice was notably diminished and she put the back of her hand to her forehead as she spoke. The chill felt as though it was seeping into her bones and she had the rare desire to lie in the sun.

...corrupted by Core.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

machic

With presences
Entranced with his battle
Current mood: slack and placid

The demons eyes filmed over still as he spoke a few commands moving a fleet in position to attack the homeworld of an enemy species that was after the weapon blue prints Kiro was making to long distance wipe out all life from a world if they became over run with Vorcha and renegade Rachnai. He noticed he was not alone anymore in this galaxy and the voice spoke again in the croak of a death whisper as the cold emitting from his body was like that of space.

" Fighting"

he croaked out and shuddered as the eyes regained his green and the demons slack face gave a sign of life.

Anxious Garbage

Kiro_Shinigami

Occupied
Itchy
Current mood: Confused

"Wwhy would I wwant to go bake in the ssun? I wwould dry out terribly!"

Reaching up, the troll patted the demon's hand and flashed a shark-toothed smile. He knew better at this point than to ask what was troubling Kirk so.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

IDS Wheatley

Occupied entranced
Far far away
Current mood: done with killing

The planet he had targeted as the breaker point in the far away system was no more after the fleet detonated the core of the planet and sent it breaking apart tumbling into space in a massive ball of fusion light and then wink out to show the dead remains of debris and the fleet turned around and kiro closed his eyes sighed then stepped from his trance and heard half of what Kathix said

" I am sorry, What?"

He shook his head and sneezed as he came free from his victory.

Anxious Garbage

Kiro_Shinigami

Occupied
Hot under the collar
Current mood: Annoyed

Kathix gave him this look and flicked his fins back and forth. Honestly, first telling him to bake on the beach, and then zoning out after saying something? He clearly knew how to push the troll's buttons.

"Yess, tell the sseadwweller to go bake on the beach. Real clathy, Kiro."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

IDS Wheatley
Kiro_Shinigami

Occupied
Hot under the collar
Current mood: Annoyed

Kathix gave him this look and flicked his fins back and forth. Honestly, first telling him to bake on the beach, and then zoning out after saying something? He clearly knew how to push the troll's buttons.

"Yess, tell the sseadwweller to go bake on the beach. Real clathy, Kiro."

Occupied
recovering
Current mood: Calm

" There is a beach and water and stuff. You can swim.....There are lakes and ponds and waterfalls"

He said gently still groggy remembering what he just did and shook his head as if he had a flea in his ear and then looked to the sea creature.

" There is life there..."

Anxious Garbage

Kiro_Shinigami

Occupied
My kitty is Dying
Current mood: Concerned

Really concerned at that point, the troll stood, having to get on the tips of his ties to pat the demon on the cheek in an effort to bring said demon out of it's daze.

"Alternia to Kiro, come in Kiro, thiss iss your god bartender sspeaking. Evverything alright up there?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

IDS Wheatley

Occupied
Dazed
Current mood: slack faced.

He looked to the other and shook his head.

" I am....here..I think..."

He looked like hell and tears fell from his eyes as he looked about and saw what he had inflicted in a brief glimpse of the planet he had destroyed.

" I...I am...here"

Resting his head on the table he didnt look up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff