Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
She walked in slowly, her curly blonde hair tilting with her head as she looked around curiously. Her black demon horns glistened when light hit them and her tail swayed happily behind her. She liked the look and feel of the place already.
Her five foot five frame was thin and glad in a tight button down shirt with an undershirt as well. It was buttoned almost to the top, letting her chest show a bit from under it. Her bottoms, clad in tight black pants and heals, led her towards the bar as she continued to look around through her crystal clear blue eyes.
Her full pink lips parted slightly as she sat, letting out a sigh of relief as well as joy. Her head turned towards the dance floor as her foot tapped lightly against the ground in keeping rhythm to the music. Cheeks a bit pink from being shy about entering such a place all of a sudden. Drawn in by more whim than anything else.

Myst lets a smile appeared on his face when he saw her sit down, and then he asked her in a warm and friendly tone of voice "welcome to Afterlife, would you like a drink?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Articus Seras
Looky here buddy, I'm an engineer...

A large explosion that rocked the entire club, even to the highest floors sent Articus limping up from the bowels of the club, coughing. One lens on his goggles was busted, he was dragging his left foot, and he had multiple burn marks and scratches. He was able to make it to the lounge before collapsing on the floor, face first.

That means I solve problems.
*shudders on his feet as he felt a tremor from above* DAMNIT! He vanishes unnoticed and runs towards the panic* Hang in there...

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
She walked in slowly, her curly blonde hair tilting with her head as she looked around curiously. Her black demon horns glistened when light hit them and her tail swayed happily behind her. She liked the look and feel of the place already.
Her five foot five frame was thin and glad in a tight button down shirt with an undershirt as well. It was buttoned almost to the top, letting her chest show a bit from under it. Her bottoms, clad in tight black pants and heals, led her towards the bar as she continued to look around through her crystal clear blue eyes.
Her full pink lips parted slightly as she sat, letting out a sigh of relief as well as joy. Her head turned towards the dance floor as her foot tapped lightly against the ground in keeping rhythm to the music. Cheeks a bit pink from being shy about entering such a place all of a sudden. Drawn in by more whim than anything else.

Myst lets a smile appeared on his face when he saw her sit down, and then he asked her in a warm and friendly tone of voice "welcome to Afterlife, would you like a drink?"

Her head turned, her curls bouncing as she did as she met his eyes with her own. She smiled softly, her lips spreading to show her teeth a little as she noticed the tone of him. She giggled softly, her head nodding slowly as she said in a soft tone,
"Yes please. A martini would be nice."
Her cheeks brightened a bit as her tail swayed behind her slightly. She bit her lip, hoping that she wouldn't have problems.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

He gets a strawberry soda for the man, and puts it down onto the bar counter for him.
There will be a fire in the sky

He handles the drink carefully with his claws, and takes a sip, periodically he looks over his shoulders making sure no one gets too close.

And your doom will rain down

"I take it that you like the beverage"

"Its my favorite since they banished Nuka-cola on my planet"

"well that sucks"

" Yes it does..."
He finishes the drink, and waits tapping his foot
"This place is new but is it always this boring?"

"trust me...when dancers arrive and more staff are recruited, this place will pick up in no time, so you can't expect it to get exciting when it first opens"

Risky Raider

Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras

A large explosion that rocked the entire club, even to the highest floors sent Articus limping up from the bowels of the club, coughing. One lens on his goggles was busted, he was dragging his left foot, and he had multiple burn marks and scratches. He was able to make it to the lounge before collapsing on the floor, face first.

*shudders on his feet as he felt a tremor from above* DAMNIT! He vanishes unnoticed and runs towards the panic* Hang in there...

The engineer laid motionless on the floor of the lounge, a few other scurrying out from the depths and completely passing him. He soon awoke, struggling to get even to his knees.
"Gwah..."

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"well that sucks"

" Yes it does..."

"trust me...when dancers arrive and more staff are recruited, this place will pick up in no time, so you can't expect it to get exciting when it first opens"

"I've seen a bar open and burn down in a day... Someone like myself can only hope for that much excitement in a day."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Articus Seras
Kiri_Shinigami
Articus Seras

The engineer laid motionless on the floor of the lounge, a few other scurrying out from the depths and completely passing him. He soon awoke, struggling to get even to his knees.
"Gwah..."

*stood behind him kneeling to one knee he helps him up gently careful to not damage his spine in case he did break something* sir..you oke?*his eyes gazing into yours upside down*

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

Her head turned, her curls bouncing as she did as she met his eyes with her own. She smiled softly, her lips spreading to show her teeth a little as she noticed the tone of him. She giggled softly, her head nodding slowly as she said in a soft tone,
Her cheeks brightened a bit as her tail swayed behind her slightly. She bit her lip, hoping that she wouldn't have problems.

Myst then puts the ingrediants of a martini into a shaker cup, puts the lid on it, and began to shake it nice and fast. He pours the finished martini into a martini glass for her, and then said in his best sean connery era james bond impression "shaken, not stirred"

Dangerous Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
The war begins. -looks at his clip bored- I will make this place amazing!!! -starts to work at his desk-

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"well that sucks"

" Yes it does..."

"I've seen a bar open and burn down in a day... Someone like myself can only hope for that much excitement in a day."

"and that would be due to poor planning"

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

Myst then puts the ingrediants of a martini into a shaker cup, puts the lid on it, and began to shake it nice and fast. He pours the finished martini into a martini glass for her, and then said in his best sean connery era james bond impression "shaken, not stirred"

She watched and then giggled softly at his voice, her blue eyes matching his as she gave him a sweet smile.
"Thank you very much, Mister Bond."
She let her hand reach out and take hold of the martini glass, making it come towards her as she lifted it to her pink lips and sipped it slightly. She let a shiver pass down her spine before letting it go back from her lips and sighing out happily.
"It's very good, thank you."

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"well that sucks"

" Yes it does..."

"Oh no the planning was perfect on my part..."
The young man grins at his comrade
"My minions had alot of fun that day..."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

sanji91
The war begins. -looks at his clip bored- I will make this place amazing!!! -starts to work at his desk-
*his voice heard before he is seen greeting the feline male with a hug* Welcome home Kitty,

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

She watched and then giggled softly at his voice, her blue eyes matching his as she gave him a sweet smile.
"Thank you very much, Mister Bond."
She let her hand reach out and take hold of the martini glass, making it come towards her as she lifted it to her pink lips and sipped it slightly. She let a shiver pass down her spine before letting it go back from her lips and sighing out happily.
"It's very good, thank you."

"you're most welcome, and I must say that your outfit looks quite nice" he said as he took a polite bow.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"well that sucks"

" Yes it does..."

"Oh no the planning was perfect on my part..."
The young man grins at his comrade
"My minions had alot of fun that day..."

"oh dear..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff