Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25535 25536 25537 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

She was sipping her drink when his comment came, she choked a bit, lowering the glass from her lips and coughing softly as she blushed deeply. She got herself together after her hand went to her chest as she let out a soft breath and looked at him with wondering. She blushed deeper as she then looked away slowly, a shy look crossing over her as her tail stopped swaying.
"Um... thank you."
She gripped the glass tighter, her fingers digging into the glass as she didn't know what else to say or how to react. She simple continued to slowly sip her drink, her eyes looking down from him in not wanting to be embarrassed.

"you're welcome, but there's no need to be embarassed about recieving a compliment on your outfit" he sad with the same warm and friendly tone of voice.

"I'm... not used to it is all."
She looked up at him, the blush still on her cheeks as she lifted her hand and pushed back a lock of her hair. She bit her lip slightly as she looked down at her drink and smiled softly to herself.
"It's just... weird to me.."
She looked back at him, smiling warmly as she lifted her drink and sipped at it a couple times.

"how's it weird to you?" he asked as he arched his right eyebrow.

She shrugged softly, her eyes meeting his as she smiled lightly.
"I'm not used to it, nor does my style really usually appeal to people. So it's weird."
She giggled softly, her heels clicking against the floor as her tail swayed lightly behind her. She sipped at her drink, finishing the last little bits of it as she put it down in front of her, letting her fingers clink against the glass.

"it gives off a sexy secretary vibe to me" he said with a slightly sly grin.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"oh dear..."
There will be a fire in the sky

"No worries pyo~ I only did that becuase they opened on my territory against my will...Never cross a level boss pyo~"

And your doom will rain down

"huh?"

"How was that confusing?"
He gives the man an annoyed look.

"the opened up on my territory part confused me"

He stares the man in the eyes
"On my planet I'm one of those evil boss types. I have a large piece of territory there. Nothing happens on my territory without my permission. They opened a bar without my permission, so i killed the owner,the patrons, and burned it to the ground..."
He looks over his shoulder again.
" I can be pretty dramatic sometimes..."

"that...is overly dramatic in my opinion"

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

She was sipping her drink when his comment came, she choked a bit, lowering the glass from her lips and coughing softly as she blushed deeply. She got herself together after her hand went to her chest as she let out a soft breath and looked at him with wondering. She blushed deeper as she then looked away slowly, a shy look crossing over her as her tail stopped swaying.
"Um... thank you."
She gripped the glass tighter, her fingers digging into the glass as she didn't know what else to say or how to react. She simple continued to slowly sip her drink, her eyes looking down from him in not wanting to be embarrassed.

"you're welcome, but there's no need to be embarassed about recieving a compliment on your outfit" he sad with the same warm and friendly tone of voice.

She looked up at him, the blush still on her cheeks as she lifted her hand and pushed back a lock of her hair. She bit her lip slightly as she looked down at her drink and smiled softly to herself.
She looked back at him, smiling warmly as she lifted her drink and sipped at it a couple times.

"I'm not used to it, nor does my style really usually appeal to people. So it's weird."
She giggled softly, her heels clicking against the floor as her tail swayed lightly behind her. She sipped at her drink, finishing the last little bits of it as she put it down in front of her, letting her fingers clink against the glass.

Her face went bright red as he said that, her hands lifting and covering her red face as she bit her lip hard. She let out a soft breath, not really knowing what to reply to that as she lowered her hands, looking at him with her bright blue eyes and the deep blush on her cheeks. She put her hands on the bar counter and looked down, letting out a soft breath as she then looked back up at him and smiled lightly and shyly.
"I... don't really know what to say..."
Her tone was soft and quiet, like she didn't want anyone else to hear her.

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"huh?"

"On my planet I'm one of those evil boss types. I have a large piece of territory there. Nothing happens on my territory without my permission. They opened a bar without my permission, so i killed the owner,the patrons, and burned it to the ground..."

"Yeah well it was a lot of fun..."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

*the silver dragon looks unconcerned at the male at the bar flicking his tail and smiling* Live in the vacuum void of space....Amazing it is*he stirs his drink and listens to the beats*

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

Her face went bright red as he said that, her hands lifting and covering her red face as she bit her lip hard. She let out a soft breath, not really knowing what to reply to that as she lowered her hands, looking at him with her bright blue eyes and the deep blush on her cheeks. She put her hands on the bar counter and looked down, letting out a soft breath as she then looked back up at him and smiled lightly and shyly.

"well it's ok if you don't want to say anything, I just wanted to say it as I see it" he whispered to her in response.

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"well it's ok if you don't want to say anything, I just wanted to say it as I see it" he whispered to her in response.

She blushed still, looking to him with wonder as her tail started to sway behind her a little.
"Well... thank you?"
She smiled shyly, her fingers lifting to brush back her hair from her face.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"huh?"

"if you say so..."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
The war begins. -looks at his clip bored- I will make this place amazing!!! -starts to work at his desk-
*his voice heard before he is seen greeting the feline male with a hug* Welcome home Kitty,
Are you going to have a block guest list? like a few people who will not be named. -hugs back-
*If they are blocked they are in my blocked list kitteh, They can come here anyway wink
Well i trust you. They can or can't?
Cant, I mean they serve no purpose anyway, *he smiled*

Fashionable Flatterer

10,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

She blushed still, looking to him with wonder as her tail started to sway behind her a little.
"Well... thank you?"

"you're welcome, may I have your name?" he asked her as he kept the sly grin on his face.

Dangerous Prophet

9,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
The war begins. -looks at his clip bored- I will make this place amazing!!! -starts to work at his desk-
*his voice heard before he is seen greeting the feline male with a hug* Welcome home Kitty,
Are you going to have a block guest list? like a few people who will not be named. -hugs back-
*If they are blocked they are in my blocked list kitteh, They can come here anyway wink
Well i'll work hard to make sure nothing happens to this club/thread.

Ruthless Seraph

20,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir
Prodigal trailblazer
Mysterion Von Revoir

"if you say so..."

"well you look more fierce than you actually are..."

Lunatic

Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus
Mysterion Von Revoir
Ninarsaurus

"Well... thank you?"

"you're welcome, may I have your name?" he asked her as he kept the sly grin on his face.

She smiled softly, seeing the sly grin as she blushed softly and nodded.
"My name is Nina. May I have yours?"
Her eyes met his, her eyes shining against her pink face as her lips were spread into a sly smile. She leaned against the bar sightly, so she could better hear him against the music.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Kiri_Shinigami
sanji91
Well i'll work hard to make sure nothing happens to this club/thread.
*he smiles and gazes at you with a glint in his eyes* I trust you...*he winks*

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Towerin' towers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items