Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Time Long Forgotten
Calm eyes scanned the clubs main level and music took over as he watched the clubs floor pulse into a sea of amber and pink lights and absorbed the body heat of the many beings present. Kiro nodded to the gentleman and smiled widely as another song started up

" This is indeed the eldest of the two, My first child...How he has suffered the blows of bullies growing up. Tho no matter the peril, I always came out ontop! Its a pleasure to have you here! I have been wondering when the world would be part of this!"

His voice elevated to a happy pitch and a happy singsong.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

As the dancers swayed up high like butterflies on a summer breeze elegant and glimmering under the neons like beacons for the people to gawk at. Kiro upped the security around the dancer stage in the fear a man may try to touch one of them and so doing fling em over the railing to the abyss below. Kiro was a merciless man now but his beauty only increased over time.

Music filled the club's floor like the liquid would fill your lungs if breathing underwater.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Catlike eyes surveyed the silent club like it was a sort of goodbye. Kiro knew he could not keep dragging a corpse around for much longer and knew he had to make the change and be brave about it. Tho taking his first child off life support felt like a cruelty to the memory of it all.

Knowing to keep it going was far more of a cruel thing to do as no one now would come again.

Kiro's catlike eyes where mesmerizing and yet held a cold shard of total shut down inside them.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

(( OOC: I found the dancey UNICODES YAY))

Greedy Mage

(( OOC: Hello it's been awhile anyone here??))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Feyiro

Stoic eyes greeted the man walking into the club that had a few friday aliens loitering about. The dense redness with the hazy pink of the neon column made Afterlife a haven for the dangerous kinds of people. kiro stepped from his ledge and walked over with the casual ease of a godlike cat.

" Oh someone is here, Whether the other speak our tongue is another matter. I have not seen you in forever, Friend"

These words sounded like smoke drifting from a smoking gun recently fired and the lazy thing deepness of his voice was haunting.

Greedy Mage

Kiro_Shinigami
Feyiro

Stoic eyes greeted the man walking into the club that had a few friday aliens loitering about. The dense redness with the hazy pink of the neon column made Afterlife a haven for the dangerous kinds of people. kiro stepped from his ledge and walked over with the casual ease of a godlike cat.

" Oh someone is here, Whether the other speak our tongue is another matter. I have not seen you in forever, Friend"

These words sounded like smoke drifting from a smoking gun recently fired and the lazy thing deepness of his voice was haunting.
The man smiled as he was approached by Kiro, it had been to long since is last stop at this haven in the galaxy. "Well it has been a long time my friend." The smuggler made a quick glance at the new look to the place he liked what he saw.
The man himself looked rather haggard and with his five o'clock shadow and worn dusty clothes suggested he had been away from most civilization. "You look like time has treated you well."

A grin appeared as he gave his graceful friend a hug. " Anything interesting happen since I have been away or just the same things just different days?"

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Feyiro

Kiro gave a small patient smile then sat down in a booth out of sight and shrugged as he lit a cigarette inhaling and letting the smoke curl from his elegant nostrils out and upward to the seemingly endless ceiling domed above.

" A few planets fell, War with another planet's small community...nothing I have not rinsed and repeated and defeated. over all a magical time for me and what remains of my crew. Care for a drink?"

Kiro offered the man a seat and crossed his long legs hailing for an Asari waitress to come to their table and pay close attention.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas