Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remember to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. us!

Disclaimer: Yes we are into Mass effect, But you don't HAVE to play a mass effect race to be in the Mass Effect universe! You are ALL aliens to me so welcome home to one of the HOTTEST Scifi hangout roleplays!

Omega to HOT for you?(( How are you some tame a** pansy?)) Well come cool down with us also at

The Chatterbox variant and direct link to Afterlife. IT IS CLEAN and whore/slut/spam/n00b free!

Useful to know.

The OOC where you can post OOC regarding the main~ Hover over it to join.
User Image

YOU ARE HERE~ The map of the star system.

User Image

• The beats we provide, A sample of whats to come!•

Beyond the Sahrabarik star list the asteroid belt or Oort Cloud where Omega is kept safe from slow maneuvering ships and any idiot brave enough to try to take it over! Omega is fully self sustained and the people within are either outlawed or other. Of course the corrupt rich gamble and come here too but if you want the true darkness you need to keep watching as a shadow is in every corner.

Ooh look This is just how populated we are and doubt us again and that shredder bullet will find your forehead!

Population: 7.8 million and growing
Orbital Distance: 2.43 AU Earth to the sun is 1 AU so we are really far out!
Orbital Period: 6.9 Earth Years
Total Length: 44.7 Km You can travel Omega in 1 day and still miss everything!

Tho we love to go by standard years as in 365 days and so on, The rotation of Omega around the star Sahrabarik is slow and this means you can wait 6.9 years to age 1 year! Pretty neat If you like to be a wrinkle bag that's only 20 Omega years old Hahahah!!

User Image

• Ahh you made it past the docking port customs, Excellent let me introduce myself. My name is Kiro, Welcome to Omega. Your among the stars now so act like a star and shine! See something that grabs your fancy? Ask the bartenders to make it happen.
Well that sums up your red carpet entree~lets talk about your stay here Hmm?

Ooh You're looking for Aria? She is gone, I am a little softer than her but test me or aggravate me and I am just as dangerous! Ruthlessness got me where I needed to be, My throne my soul and my part of the universe is well protected. Omega has no real ruler but it has ONE RULE " Don't ******** with Kiro" As Aria has no more say. I changed everything to my liking too. Omega needed a soft touch to the iron glove.

All of you are aliens to me, Everything is planetary explainable and of course we cater to everyone's tastes so pay close attention as I only do this TOUR once.

You have been moved forward in the queue and let in. Your eyes will be assaulted with the virtual holo panel flames that allure you to the main entrance that scans you as you enter.

User Image

What is Club afterlife? Its a Nightclub Located in the far rims of this Milky-way for the fine tuned people who wish to Dance know their cocktails. RP's are started here and the setting is on Omega where the Club is situated and you're on an Asteroid in the far dept of space in a star cluster known as the Sahrabarik Cluster. You are near the ending of the galaxy as Sahrabarik harbors the Omega 4 Relay. The relay itself remains closed as it appears to not be able to receive only SEND ships to the center of the galaxy....The center of the galaxy is a super massive black hole and you DON'T wanna go there. All ships port in via the Sahrabarik Relay on the rim on the system.

I accept all in here and expect everyone to be polite to the levels of universal respect. Just make sure you stick to the area your in. Don't be a Vorcha, We do keep those out!

The clubs layout is 3 floors and each floor has the staff that it needs on each floor. With this NOTE what floor you are on in order to get served.

25K pages ago I was born into this role~ Ill see it through to the end.

If withing RP you are IC that's IN CHARACTER If your on about your daily life and such that's OOC~~OUT OF CHARACTER and said in (( ))

User Image

This is what you are to expect inside the hull of the asteroid!

The gravity is weaker than earths gravity. You're lighter here in other words, The atmosphere is artificial and there is no sunshine or rain or snow or cold or heat here. Everything is regulated to suit a universal body heat level. If you're cold blooded wear thermals to keep you warm and if your hot blooded or something I don't know exists yet, Please free to have lots of drinks.
The LUX setting (( Lighting)) Is there for also artificial to represent time. The sun is a dwarf star called Sahrabarik and is surrounded by a gas giant, Asteroids and a fuel station. You need fuel to jump the mass relays to other arms of the galaxy? Do so there.

All transport here is flying and the traffic system is thus in layers. Fast traffic is TOP traffic and slower traffic is bottom levels. Note that the asteroid is HUGE so stepping out of your car in mid flight means death and rolling a window down means decompression if travelling at speeds that go over 300 MPH's

We do cater to food on Omega itself so find your way to the relevant food area and enjoy. You can find those on the lower wards and the swanky upper levels. Just making sure you don't over eat and end up making a mess cause I wont clean it for you and the Vorcha may think its food!

People will dress fancy and Warriors in all sorts of armor will walk in to show off their attire.

All ages welcome and every species, Just note we are all in our late and mid 20's Now this doesn't mean OMG OLD PPL, NO it means people with a little bit more EXP in life. Respect the age barriers and keep the peace.

We are strictly PG13! If I see anything or the mods here see anything that doesn't fit the bill we will report you and you will get banned from here and or gaia! (( Then again you are on a website for ages 13 and up I don't think I have to tell adults what to do anymore do I?))

Jump into the Galaxies hottest most notorious Nightclub, Let your hair down your feet up and the bartenders amaze you.

User Image

If I see fit Ill add more rules.

User Image

You deserve my respect, You made it clear you can roleplay and you made it clear I can trust you when i am not around. Carry on and do the galaxy proud!

✓ Love us, We want your patronage!

✓ I want to get to know you, We want to get to know you. Welcome stranger and feel at ease.

✓ Everything here happens in RP. We have an OOC of you want to dig deeper into stories and negotiate your own plots detached from mine.

✓ We love anything scifi! Scifi is our setting mixed with HIGH fantasy.

✓ Obey Gaia T.O.S at all times!

✓ Commerce has its own laws, Obey those too!

✓ Bring in your friends if you just wanna relax and soak up the atmosphere here. We are chilled out.

✓ Romantic RP's have to stay PG13. Same for Fight RP's and BATLLE RP's

✓ Advertise for us! Help us grow huge again without the Chatterbox impudence.

✓ We are Semi Lit accepting and happily accept any other form of literacy levels and will help you improve your RP skills if you want help.

✓ This is the year 2190 and your 2015 or earlier gadgets wont work. Welcome to the future.

✓ Aria T'loak was disposed of, This means You are in an Open world Mass effect setting where you meet all SORTS of aliens now on Omega. Mass Effect 4 if you will and perhaps even 5 XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

I cannot believe I have to tell people still, But I do like to slap people about when I am in that kind of mood so avoid me having to play BAD Cop on you will you? I like being good better!

✗ Don't ******** With Kiro. Aria may be gone but I am trice as bad and unforgiving!

✗ Don't be a petty child. You get told NO it means NO. Listen to people!

✗ Never roleplay the filth you see in the Chatterbox in here please.

✗ Blood guts sex and gore? NOPE Its not PG13 so I don't wanna see it!

✗ Meta gaming? NOPE! You do this and I will metaKICK your n00b a** into the nearest star!

✗ Bored? Looking for trouble? If its not in RP I will also Kick you into the nearest star! Trolling is so boring, You bore me...Go Home troll you are drunk!

✗ No killing anyone or anything without it being plot confirmed or OK'd by myself.

~Graphics by Pax Brittanica ♥♥~

Afterlife was Created 30th October 2011 We are EX Chatterbox and 6 years old!
User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Template to use on this floor of the Roleplay.

[b][u][color=red]Location: MAIN Floor,
Occupied/Alone,
Drinking/Dancing
Current mood: ( insert here)[/color]
[/u][/b]

[imgmap]http://tinyurl.com/pd4eh5m[/imgmap]

(( OOC: Message is optional))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the Part beyond the entrance. Tho this area for some reason is favored (( use the others more please)) This is NOT The main place you are forced to be in. Don't be lazy and walk about to see the other levels and Omega itself.

The big LED display will show you who is dancing and the poles are for the dancers only and they are there to catch eyes and bring smiles. The seating here is located in the corners leaving a pathway for you to walk a full 360 degree's around the LED dancer stage.

Seating is on this floor Chrome colored and padded with red leather. lighting in here is minimal and neon's and LED displays light the room with designs and patterns. If there is a dancer on stage you can see them amplified on the LED screen dancing. The bar staff here only caters to the top floor and the MAIN floor DJ only plays songs on the MAIN floor.

Underneath you will find the bar and the things served here you wont find on earth! Distilled goodness from planets only recently explored by mankind and already on the shelves ready to be tasted!

The seating areas are surrounding the outer areas of the bar and have a little barrier around em so if you wish to talk and not scream off the top of your lungs at each other you can do so on that floor.

The music here always is more of the mellow electronic kind to pump you up for the dancing or if you rather chill and walk about taking in the sights? The upper levels are where you need to be.

The music played here is Trance, Dubbstep, Drum and bass, best of 80's 90's on earth years. Synth POP and POP

-DRINKS-

In Loving memory of David Bowie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Starman
1 oz Orange Bitters
2 oz Grenadine Syrup
1 oz Ginger Syrup
splash of Olive juice
splash of blue Raspberry Sourz on the top layer.

In Loving memory of Alan Rickman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Halfblood Prince

1 oz Absinthe
1 oz Sour Apple Liqueur
drop of Black Sambucca
drop of Midori melon Liqueur
topped up with a dapple of Vermouth
and sparkling water.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black Widow

1 oz Anima Nera Licorice liquor
1 oz Crème de mûre
splash of grape juice
trickle of cherry sourz
serve over ice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Purple Rain
1 1/2 oz gin
cranberry juice
1 splash Blue Curacao liqueur
1 splash sweet and sour mix
1 splash soda water

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Lagoon
1 oz vodka
1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
lemonade
1 splash of cherry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pink Lady
1 1/2 oz gin
1 tsp grenadine syrup
1 tsp light cream
1 egg white

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Berry Martini
3 oz gin
1 splash Chambord raspberry liqueur
1 splash Blue Curacao liqueur
Shake over ice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Classic Martini

2 1/2 oz gin
1/2 oz dry vermouth
1 or 3, olives or lemon twist for garnish Can use a Cocktail Silver skin Onion too
A splash of Orange or Angostura bitters (optional for the connoisseurs)

To make it a Dirty Martini Add the Olive juice too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blue Super Nova
1/2 oz Neuro Bliss. Its good for the mood and soul. Color is milky white without add on's Tastes of lemons and has Neurological stimulants to make you feel happy.
1 splash of Blue Curacao.
1/3 oz Soda water
a splash of Grey Goose Vodka
Lots of ice
Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a sprig of mint.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jorgmungandr ( Sea Serpent) By Kathix
1/2 oz Sour Mash Cider
1 oz Everclear
A dash of Absinthe
A dash of Lemon juice
1 cap of blue curacao for the effect

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

[u][b][color=indigo]Location: Ambient Floor
Occupied/Alone,
Drinking/Dancing
Current mood: ( insert here)[/color][/b][/u]

Added on to Chora's den take over. Their blueprints are dead handy HAH! The topfloor was never in use as Afterlife had two floors. We changed that after Aria met her end at my Elkos Combine handgun.
The calmer retreat of Afterlife's main uns uns uns. The layout is circular with everything so no corners just the gentle curve all the way round. The dancers here dance less frantic need little to exert themselves and the mood setting here is chilled and serene with hot beats to further elevate your mind to immerse into the gentle arms of the matrix.

The seating here is white Polyurethane with white leather to complete the serenity of the surroundings. The seats are shaped to slightly slump in so if your feet hurt from dancing its nice to have them off the ground and propped up. I allow this on the Ambient floor as its more for watching the dancers having a chat/drink and looking about while aliens pass you by to and fro.

The bar staff here is capable of making anything you want up here too so don't hesitate to order a drink.

The walls far side has a smoothly curving alien tank that occupies half of the upper levels wall in a gentle 180 degree curve. the lighting in there is optional to change color and the lighting settings here are passive brighter by a little and blue tones and pink tones.

The bar is a perfect 360 circle and the dancer stage is located also above this. Note that the dancers will harm you if you touch them.

Music played here is Jungle, Ambient. Anything that is relaxing calming and still sounds good!

-DRINKS-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Woo Woo
1 1/2 oz peach schnapps
1 1/2 oz vodka
3 1/2 oz cranberry juice

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asari Goddess
1 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
1 1/2 oz Blackberry Sourz
Lemonade
A splash of Asari Mead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solar God
1 oz Limoncello
1 oz Bombay Sapphire Gin
4 oz club soda
Lots of ice
Lemon peel, for garnish

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Melon Lime Daiquiri
1/2 oz chopped melons
1 oz brown sugar syrup
1 oz maraschino liqueur
1 oz fresh lime juice
2 oz white rum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kiro Royale,Kir Royale with a Demon Twist
1/4 ounce creme de cassis
A splash of Lychee Liquor
2 1/4 ounces Crystal Champagne
Garnished with a Raspberry on the rim of the glass

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bloody Mary
3 ounces tomato juice
1 1/2 ounces vodka
1/2 ounce lemon juice
1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
Celery salt a small pinch
Ground pepper about a knife point
Hot pepper sauce to taste
Horseradish to taste (optional)
Celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
Lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudslide
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Kahlua
1 oz Baileys Irish Cream
1 oz Milk or cream
1 cup Ice
1 Cherry on top soaked in amaretto.

User Image

User Image

[b][u][color=darkblue]Location: Pool
Occupied/Alone,
Swimming/swaying
Current mood: ( insert here)[/color]
[/u][/b]
( OOC: Message is optional)

The wall panels to the far right will become a door and open for you. There will be a male and female locker for your things and the pool itself is deep enough to hold alien life. As before you could see the pool behind glass this has changed. People tap the glass and scare the beings in the tank so for their safety and your own we made that tinted.

The pool is maintained by drones and the order system is the same just intercom the orders at that same side of the wall you walk through.

Pool etiquette is simple, Dont behave like a horny ho cause ill destroy you, Dont go about naked I will make it hurt for you and dont pester aliens that dont want your company.

That said The pool is where people go to relax from their dancing but caqn still hear the beats. The water is a comfortable temperature for all species and is set to be fresh or salty depending on the alien home world.

Hanar and Drell can be found here quite often.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image

Tired of dancing? Tired of shouting and feeling hung over? Welcome to my lounge!

User Image

Occupied/Alone,
Chilling/Reading/Talking to:
Current mood: ( insert here)

Sit down let go of your shoes and enjoy some sound proofed silence in my exclusive lounge, In the lounge you are no longer on the dance floors so please don't dance in here....I have in this area for you a Mini fridge with soft drinks cause your done drinking when your in here! The sofa's are REAL leather please don't spill your crap on them. This room contains 4 long plush sofa's with plush pillows and bean bags and in the middle of the room the interface.

The room is dim lit lighting can be set to bright if your doing something that's hobby like and darker if your watching a movie. reading doesn't happen on paper Parer is rare and all documents books and other things old earth like is not found here.

The holo pads look like translucent I-pads in size and connect to the extranet audiobooks and music.

Now please note in hear you wear headphones as this is a silence relaxing room.

I have in here a Library with hard ware and software to interface with so if you wanna read something or watch something add your stim pack to your neuro slot and enjoy some 22nd Century entertainment.

Oh and PLEASE don't throw up on my stuff.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image
Click the spoiler and read please, Thankyou.

[color=green]Location: Uptown Omega
Occupied/Alone,
Shopping/Loitering/Eating/smoking

(( OOC: Message is optional))[/color]

The Upper class of Omega and the place where you find the upscale clothing and entertainment.

You wanna not dance tonight? That's fine. Enjoy Omega at your own risk hehehe

~FOOD~

Fine dining food courts will tempt you in with their smells and alluring signs. Please see the most popular foods below and snatch some up to accompany your walk along the bustle of neon OR to be had sat down.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fried pork Balls Marinaded on a stick

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Garlic Sauteed Grilled squid on a stick

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bento Boxes with fresh Sushi and Sashimi Comes with everything including chopsticks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fresh Lobster Cooked and garnished Caught in Kahje's Sea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Salads, Choice of Chicken Pasta and Vegan. Herbs and seasoning from Virmire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fried Fish Fillets Sauteed with onions and garlic and dill.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spaghetti, Choices of meat and Vegetarian/Vegan

User Image

Just cruise the neon smell the food being cooked and watch aliens and people alike bustle past one another. the smells here are all very alien and I can expect some to hold their noses and others to sniff up every molecule. The lighting here is Neon's and LED's bright and all colors. its noisy so expect the decibel level to be above normal street decibel. With shopping lanes and food courts and arcade halls you are outside Club afterlife now and on Omega itself. want to buy a new set of gear? here you find the upmarket stuff.

Living On Omega

User Image

Because you came here to work or live or just partay? Who knows if you will stay. If you do take advantage of my offer to have you stay here and recover from your day out on Omega. These villa's have 4 spacious bedrooms a large lounge that's your kitchen and living room all in one.

The massive windows overlook the event horizon of Omega's far sight and many lights will greet you. the glass of these windows is 50 CM Thick and bullet/shock proof. The window display can be manipulated so your senses don't go OMG WTF! You wish to see a beach on Virmire or Ilos or the skyline of Illium? Just set the remote to display this and in real time you will have your new screen saver.

The rooms are to be occupied by anyone who wants them. please note once you have that pass key to get in its allocated to you alone and the intercom will ask you to identify your company. This keeps smugglers and junkies and also the Vorcha at bay.

Villa Occupants

Villa 1
Villa 2 HellFire Eternal
Villa 3 Rrhatak ( SupahGaaay)
Villa 4
Villa 5 parazesis ( Varinia)
Villa 6 Bittie ( Bitter Magic)
Villa 7
Villa 8
Villa 9 Brennavin ( Alex Lyre)
Villa10 Kathix ( IDS Weathley)

V.I.P

User Image

The VIP area is located UNDER Afterlife, It is deeper down than Afterlife itself but still due to hard to get in prices classed as UPTOWN! You may find some seriously famous people people here so if you manage to get into the VIP section be sure to not behave like a total pauper and just play along with the wealthy and their games.

Hookah

User Image

Ahh you found the Hookah lounge welcome come in! The Hookah lounge holds up to 20 people with 10 shisha pipes on 10 tables splayed out like elegant tendrils in colors to suit your mood. each table seats 2 people so its intimate and more come talk and smoke rather than shout and run around. The funky mix of Bedouin and future proof make it a must sit down at for a smoke but minus the pancake. Seating is plush velours in various colors on white seating. taste full lighting is often in the serene purple indigo magenta setting. yet for your enjoyment fiddle with your own personal lighting. WARNING Smoking can cause long term damage to your nerve system and is lethal in long terms. Enjoy all smokes and drinks in moderation.

Please do grab the attendants of the Hookah lounge if your need help or advice to get your buzz on. And if you don't like it? Buzz off haha!

All drinks here are Non alcoholic and the vent system is above each table to assure your buzz isn't someone else's buzzkill.

The tobacco's we cater to are the all favorites you imagined from earth to rare ones from Illium and home grown ones from Virmire. the buzz is instant and your cloud nine is just a breath away.

~ Snacks~

Cause you will be hungry TRUST ME!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choc chip and Mint Milkshake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tropical Delight Sundae

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vanilla and Cappuccino Milkshake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Forest fruit Milkshake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tray of 6 Apple Fritters with syrup

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pure Indulgence Chocolate Milkshake

Choose from various slices of pie too, Home made by yours truly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Hookah Rooms staff: HIRING

Barman/woman
-

Waiter/tress
-
-

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image

Click the spoiler please and read all, Thankyou

[color=tomato] Location: Downtown Omega
Occupied/Alone,
Shopping/Eating drinking/ Fighting/awaiting Fight

(( OOC: Message is optional))[/color]

~Want to try the food here?~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Classic French Fries

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Cheese Burger or Chicken Burger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Steamed Pork,Beef,Chicken OR Vegetarian buns

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Egg Fried Noodles with Chicken or Pork or Shrimp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Classic hotdog with all toppings

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Drumsticks either Chicken or Turkey, Served with fries and cornbread Quarian style

Living On Omega Lower Omega

User Image

Omega can house over 7'8 Million people, You are part of this number. Lower Omega has many places that are not yet occupied and if you wish to make Omega your home your best bet is to take up residence here. Its for the more budged conscious

Recruting

User Image

You will message ME for this,Darkstar is a new merc group that will rival anyone that dares stand against us! Can you face a commando of biotics Vanguards Soldiers and Engineers? Do you dare to piss us off? Lets see how long you live oke?! The positions for this means you need to be battle ready know your combat and able to handle a weapon that shoots bullets or can cut. You know the Illusive man is behind Cerberus, I am Behind Darkstar and we will defend Omega!

Awaiting battle?

User Image

This is your lobby to wait in, You can watch active fights on screen and bet on whom wins and whom dies. Don't chicken out now!

The lobby holds 5 people max.

Seating is white leather and ceiling is LED tubes and pattern displays, A sort of calm before the storm. Be aware that if you fight in the lobby You risk deportation and exclusion from the Arena.

Get Ready, FIGHT!

User Image

Because some disputes cannot be settled like MEN so in here you may take it out on each other for the duration of the battle.

You can end lives here if the other has agreed to the duel to the death BUT if its not to the death then killing people gets you jailed/banned.
Under NO circumstance do you fight outside the arena!! Se the rules to know what Arena's Don't agree to. This applies to anything in Afterlife I shall add.

Also when in the arena to make sure your damage is controlled you roll a dice in the dice rolling option gaia provides!! between 1 and 100. That's 4 D20's. anything over 50 is critical damage and when hit you cannot sneak under and out of this. If you are damaged you are allowed to use Medigel and to roll to see how much you have been healed you roll 1 D20. Should you need to know how much health you have when you start off? its 500 HP. Just so that you can relax knowing you cannot godmod your way out of my game. It also makes for arrogance being slapped in the face cause now you are all EQUAL!

Victorious?

User Image

Then you earned a little rest and recovery in the after battle spa. Lick your wounds or celebrate with champagne, Either way someone died today by your hands so savor this. The lavish lighting soothing blue silver with hints of magenta to calm the brain greet you with perfumes vapors of the air humidifiers and a warm bath filled to the lip with your robe towel and slippers neatly hung up and rolled up. Often soft Japanese fusion music is played here to complete your wound healing experience.

The after math often can leave you shocked and bleeding badly so don't slip on the mosaic tiles in your own blood please. Racks with Aroma Therapy oils and soaps to clean your wounds with anti septic properties will be provided. NO WEAPONS in this area permitted! Your gear will be stripped from you before you go and relax and will be handed back to you after wards.

The recovery area holds 1 or 2 people only and has your changing room a towel to wrap into and a robe with slippers. one pair male one pair female formed. Feet size don't matter they shape to your feet and get discarded after use leaving new things for new battle worn people.

In the likely event of death that NPC wont return to Omega ever again.

Arena Moderators:
-

Spa staff:
-
-

Shopping

Ofcourse we have markets! Please browse around, The Downtown is where the drinks flow outside of afterlife. Just note that you are NOT in my nightclub when you are here and make it clear your in the DOWNTOWN Section. Beware of your belongings being mugged. Like in any circumstance, You alarm the authority.

User Image

Kenn's Salvage is for your parts needed to make weapons or build ships or just be a dork and make yourself a new suit of armor. The market stalls them selves are all interfaced with a screen. The person manning the shop simply solves your issues. Need some bullets for your sniper rifle or the heat sync clips for your handgun? Come and see the Quarian tech wizard for options to have him make them from scratch. Or try out Solar Electronics or Apex OmniTools. You wont be disappointed with the variety of choice.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image

So You work for me? This means you have to advertise for us! Your position and your station.

I'm on the GMT Time zone and so I wont be here half the time. I need hyper active staff to tend to the place while IM ASLEEP or AT WORK IRL.

Don't apply if your online once a month, I need you here nearly everyday! (( active RP))

Pick up your application for now.

I am: (your name)

I wish to be: (Barman/woman,Dancer male/female,Security Arena Moderator,Waitress at the Hookah Lounge,DJ, Spa assistant)

If barman or bar woman not what level of afterlife you work on and there you stay so to speak. unless its your off time then wander about.

Secret quote: (( Show me you can read Go find it!!))

Tell a little about you and WHY I would want you on my Asteroid?

This is what ill require from YOU so read this closely so that we have no confusion!
Quote: Super Nova to us somewhere in your post if you understand it!

Top Level Management Does things like:
Manage the club when I'm gone execute my law like its their second bible and they keep the peace and directly report to me for ideas/problems.

Arena Mods Do things like:
Keep an eye on Arena fighters partaking in combat and approaching them if they step out of line. NEVER do this in PM and BE A MAN about it no drama tolerated on the part of he said she said BS! Keep the fights gore free clean neat and controlled!

Mods:
Keeping the people in check to obey the rules! Should anyone fail at this the Top levels in will be called upon and eventually ME and u don't wanna face me I assure you!

Dancers:
The stage gracing eyecandy! Now you will wonder how one dances on that stage? Well everything in PG13! You will wanna know how? Ill teach you! Dancers are the main attraction next to the music.

Barstaff:
The drink mixing gods and goddesses! You want a drink? QUOTE THEM! Or they wont see you! We reserve the rights to serve you if you are abusive. Don't drink to much haha.

Security:
Keeps the peace and are also the bouncers, They tell you to leave you leave! They also guard the arena so you want in? Prove to them you're not a wuss! Security listens to me Azami and Bam only.

DJ's:
The DJ's here are allowed to play music, Everyone else is NOT! If I catch you posting s**t ill slap you with a warning! Do it again and bye bye. No RAP CRAP allowed in here, We are classy not assy.

Spa Assistants/Waiter staff:
Tending to the fighters if you work at the spa's, 1 attendant per fighter and The attendants are seen to every wink and the assistants are often composed genderless appearing beings. Under no rule is this a place to conduct filthy business so mind all the rules!

The Hookah lounge staff is small and if you work 1 job on Omega and fancy doing 2?, You can.

Posting just normal vids of funny stuff I find annoying more than anything!! Wanna share those? Ask me first!

Available staff, I am hiring the most ACTIVE of roleplayers only. If you have a life and I applaud you cause it makes you epic (( I don't have a life)) Then Roleplay is casual for you. If you are like me a nerd that has no life at all or friends THEN you like HARDCORE and possibly here more than me XD (( Gods I can be funny too))

User Image

💫 I Kiro_Shinigami am the Owner

💫 Azami_Kuroi
💫

User Image

💫 Hiring Good mods

User Image
In desperate need of these!
💫
💫
💫

User Image
In need of capable roleplay dancers

💫

User Image

💫 Hiring

User Image
I need a good DJ long term!
💫

User Image

💫 Artificial Imagination Needs to be more active!

This spoiler is a past of Afterlife. I honor my fallen friend here and those that gave their kindness to my patrons in times of need. He is forever in my heart and they are forever in my thought.

~Memorial Hall~

ii_IAmSkrillex_ii was his gaian Username Major Atkins his real status, He passed away in the line of duty for his country...Ill never forget him My salutes to Major Atkins...A friend and a Patron...A Hero Forever missed never to be forgotten and one day we all will join you up there.

He passed 19th July 2013 for his country. Lets us all NEVER forget what war has taken from us and always remember to not repeat this again.

He will be sorely missed and I wont forget him or his service here and on the battle field.

Sleep easy sugar. Your fight is over.

+Amazing people that deserve my love! and recognition!+

GalateaStarfyre We have a thread Gifter OMG! <3

Dycast Deity Cause she randomly made a few people smile including myself and I tell you kind people like her are a dying breed so keep em safe and love em dearly!<3

Cup full of AWESOME = Annoying Cat For donating an insane amount of items AND Gold to
patrons in the past ((this lady deserves all awesomeness really))

TomKat_Sky: The Club Janitor, He works behind the scenes and is usually there when you are not cleaning.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/o79b7uc][img]http://i.imgur.com/kykBQd7.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/o79b7uc][img]http://tinyurl.com/k7umgbs[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/o79b7uc][img]http://tinyurl.com/pk2fm6c[/img][/url]

Wanna affiliate with us? Please PM Me your link and you will have mine. PLEASE No BITLY links. Use TinyURL or Imgur or TinyPIC Thankyou <3

Kick a** art shops for your OC's and more

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Reclining hangouts/ RP's that meet the entertainment standards.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image

Not going offworld for a while till main speeds up.

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

User Image

User Image

~2016 list~
These people Ignored my rules~ Therefore upsetting the people in the thread or myself, Disruptive behaviour and all-round being a nuisance! Sorry but If you cannot conform to rules of a thread then you will end up here! Don't get all butt hurt about it you should have known better!

CLEAN

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas