Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casual Mass Effect based RP/Hangout. Read page 1 rules and just jump in. Welcome stranger have a drink and a seat.

<3 us, Read the rules. Absorb the setting and sit down have a drink or explore. Welcome stranger. 1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kire Shirome
Kiro_Shinigami
User Image
With: Kiro

"Commander Shirome, CEO of the Mercenary Company Dark Star. I'm Sub-Commander Nilia Flare, his right hand. It must be important that you are protected while he's on his dig on some random a** back water planet somewhere." She said shrugging her shoulders at his barrier that went up, not her problem he could protect himself, that's fine she wasn't going to make any moves, not her job.

Alone no longer
Intrigued
Current mood: Interested

" Well then Nilia, You should know that I am the boss and Kire works for me yes? "

He then pulled up a holo feed into the extranet direct and found the planet Kire was on and zooming in through the cloud tops towards the surface he smiled a little less now more serious in his manners.

" From what did he feel I needed protection?"

He knew the answers to this but how well had Kire briefed this Turian female Dark Star member?
He kept his defenses up and smiled coldly as was his way at her posed relaxed on the chair like he was in the company of old ghosts.

Summery Millionaire

User Image

The data came up as error not found with a demonic smilely face it seemed Senna the A.I from Raganrok was blocking any attempts to locate the ship or Kire. Flare looked at the man with narrowed eyes. "I work for Commander Shirome, not you. His orders are absolute." She said as she seemed more annoyed that his true claims despite never being told. Kire kept everyone in the dark about how ran things, who bank rolled them where he got troops so fast, where he got things. Flare only cared about that her boss told her to do something.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Kire Shirome
User Image

The data came up as error not found with a demonic smilely face it seemed Senna the A.I from Raganrok was blocking any attempts to locate the ship or Kire. Flare looked at the man with narrowed eyes. "I work for Commander Shirome, not you. His orders are absolute." She said as she seemed more annoyed that his true claims despite never being told. Kire kept everyone in the dark about how ran things, who bank rolled them where he got troops so fast, where he got things. Flare only cared about that her boss told her to do something.

With Nilia
Mildly annoyed
Current mood: Lost all interest

" I don't need protection, Show some respect, that's what underlings do, Speak to your boss with the respect the title earns and perhaps we will see if I want you around me, Turian."

His tone was cold clinical and utterly business before pleasure but his pose was casual calmed and in no hurry to get up for anyone that didn't have the respect for their employers let alone the decency to be silent when spoken to.

" Any thing else?"

The tone he adopted was cold but not loud or threatening, Just cold and void of any ******** given.

The bypass was complete ate the blocked Icon revealed an Ice world. Kire was on an Ice world fully clad in armor atmosphere not breathable and gravity well lighter than Omega's. He grinned and tossed the holopad to one side causing it to flicker offline and he grunted to her with that glare of his that made him notorious and hated.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Alone,
walking back to the Relay
Current mood: Utterly bored

Well he had a nooby body guard that didn't know the first thing about her leaders or what she was doing precisely and growled merely at this fact. Quite done with that display of NOPE he walked back to the relay that was personalized only for him and anyone that followed after him would de materialize into a star and die. Certain genetic codes would alter the relay but whom would be able to obtain those from him? He was surrounded by barriers and people could come only so close before he would zap them just for pleasure of watching them writhe in pain.

As he left Omega behind again as it was he appeared on the sleeping floor of the guest rooms. Not many yet had stayed and perhaps he was merely biding his time. He knew he didnt want no fools guarding his person half halfheartedly and not know the merc's own history of leadership. he would grill Kire on this later and properly have him train them. Even the mercs of Cerberus knew the Illusive man was at the top and they where the main rival group in dangerous people. Next the Eclipse sisters and then the blue suns. The bloodpack was ever so unorganized and ever such a mess as Krogans " bless their big heads" Where not the smartest beings in the galaxy.

He slumped onto his bed in his room and relaxed opting to nap a little longer as his sleep on Omega wasn't restful at all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

With: No one yet
Doing: Plotting a contest
Current mood: devious

It had been a while since he made a contest and he knew most would confuse things for not many read things anymore and it saddened him he was one of the last few that did. Yet shrugging off people's brains and their whims he plotted a best fancy dress costume contest for those 22nd century fashionista's that dared to be different.

He started on thinking of a gold prize worthy and tapped his claws on the chair arm

" Hmmm Its time I start making them again."

Setting all the matters of the DarkStar merc group from his mind and focusing his brighter side on tasks before him rather than task to have another planet destroyed.

Demonic Bibliophile

Alone
Mood: Uncertain

For the last couple of weeks, Azami had been consumed by the wealth of knowledge available to her in the grand library Kiro had set up on this estate. She finally had access to information that had been previously hard to come by. With limitless knowledge and plentiful ingredients available in the gardens and on the grounds, Azami had reached new heights in her alchemical research. She was sure that she would crack this code... and soon.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Azami_Kuroi

Alone

For the last couple of weeks, Azami had been consumed by the wealth of knowledge available to her in the grand library Kiro had set up on this estate. She finally had access to information that had been previously hard to come by. With limitless knowledge and plentiful ingredients available in the gardens and on the grounds, Azami had reached new heights in her alchemical research. She was sure that she would crack this code... and soon.

Alone
Mood: Elated

Not often would he intrude on anyone but he had an idea and he had to share it, His floating down the corridor that marked the rooms said she was in her room and the door had a seal on it. He pressed his hand to the door so he could knock a few times.

" Sis its me, You oke in there?"

He waited as he saw purple light flowing from under the door hearing a few dimmed voices and many in a tongue so old that Latin was made from it.

Demonic Bibliophile

Kiro_Shinigami
Azami_Kuroi

Alone

Alone

Not often would he intrude on anyone but he had an idea and he had to share it, His floating down the corridor that marked the rooms said she was in her room and the door had a seal on it. He pressed his hand to the door so he could knock a few times.

" Sis its me, You oke in there?"

He waited as he saw purple light flowing from under the door hearing a few dimmed voices and many in a tongue so old that Latin was made from it.

Alone
Mood: Uncertain/Inquisitive

Azami attempted to decipher the codes within codes, muttering out loud various incantations and charms to herself. It was like a great maze...twists and turns and hidden corners.. full of deception and lies...but within the depths lay a great treasure. It was all in how one approached... only one that was a master of methods would...or even should... attempt to gain the fruits of this prize. But her intent was not self-serving. She did not seek riches... she had plenty and some to spare. Nor did she seek power... she was already a powerful demon with great skill and ancient knowledge. No... she wished to unlock something greater... something long hidden in the dark shadows of known realm.

Just then she heard a familiar voice, filled with curiosity and concern. Sharply raising her head and stopping in mid-incantation, she looked about until her eyes fell upon the door. Tilting her head and frowning a bit, suddenly realized who the voice belonged to. Azami put down the book and went to the door, pressing her hand to it, in order to removed the seal she had placed on it, and then opened the doors. Standing on the other side was her younger brother, Kiro. She peered up at him (thought she may be older, he was still quite taller), blinking curiously, and saw the mix of curiosity and concern on his face.

"Yes brother, I'm fine. Just....experimenting," she said tentatively, glancing back at her work table.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Azami_Kuroi

With Azami

As he walked in the palpable magical research covered in pure biotic energy pulsed off her and the work she was reading. he merely halted some of the work by interrupting her reading.

" have i come at a bad time? I can come back"

He looked at the old works the old data and the biotic force trapped within it. How did anyone seal things in anything anymore now a days was impossible, This work was older than the reapers and not from this Galaxy.

" i was wondering if you wanted to help me host a contest here.....For best looks for fall and such"
He nodded a little timid as the force around him made his hair stand up.

Demonic Bibliophile

Kiro_Shinigami
Azami_Kuroi

With Azami

As he walked in the palpable magical research covered in pure biotic energy pulsed off her and the work she was reading. he merely halted some of the work by interrupting her reading.

" have i come at a bad time? I can come back"

He looked at the old works the old data and the biotic force trapped within it. How did anyone seal things in anything anymore now a days was impossible, This work was older than the reapers and not from this Galaxy.

" i was wondering if you wanted to help me host a contest here.....For best looks for fall and such"
He nodded a little timid as the force around him made his hair stand up.

With Kiro
Mood: Curious

Azami looked at him again, blinking, and noticed that he seemed a bit caught off guard with the scene before him. She was radiating spiritual energy, as was anything she had come into contact with, in the room. Kiro was a powerful demon with great powers himself, so he was more than able to sense the surging aura within her quarters. She shook herself out of her ultra-concentrated state and gave him a smile. This could wait for now...

"No, no brother. You're fine. I'm just dabbling..." she said, crossing the room back to her work table and closing the book she had been using and extinguishing the lit candles. Turning back to him, she waved a hand as to motion inviting him in. Sitting on the edge of a stool, she looked at him as he spoke of a contest.

"I think that's a fabulous idea. I'm always glad to help you," she replied, nodding, giving her brother a gentle smile. "Just let me know what you require of me."

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Azami_Kuroi

With Azami
Mood: Plotting

" Then ill start making invitations!"

His aura's his powers and his majesty had been fading over the year passed and most of his glory days where long over. People made their beds and slept in them now, Sadly most where back at a place he was still for nuke from orbit.

He pulled up his holopad and started to create something meaningful image to attract in new suitors that loved a little adventure with their morning coffee.

" Ill show it to you when its done sis......."

He sat down in her room not minding the research into old family history and the old lores of what they where and where they came from.

After tinkering a bit he showed her it

User Image

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

(( No one joining??))

Tenacious Informer

User Image
With: Alone (for now)
Doing: Scouting
Current mood: Wary

(( OOC: New here! ))

When a temporal rift had opened up in one of Trigleph's back alleys, a tall, broad-shouldered, dark-haired mercenary hadn't entirely wanted to be the one to explore it. But given the current state of political affairs in Elympios, he was the most logical choice — and buoyed by enough coin to sweeten the deal, he'd eventually accepted the job.

Alvin had hacked, slashed, stabbed, and shot his way through the temporal rift for three days, mapping the place as he went. It was unlike any other he'd seen before — not that he'd seen many, but he was one of the few on the planet who'd seen more than one — and it was loaded with unfamiliar creatures that seemed to think he was dinner. He persuaded them otherwise, with sword and gun, until word seemed to get around that the biped in the brown coat was just as dangerous as the rest of them.

Still, he was relieved to see the end of the rift, and the glow of lights against the blackness of the tear in the space-time continuum. He stepped through it, and paused. Where the hell am I? The buildings were taller than any he'd seen in Elympios, and that was saying something. And he felt lighter than he should. This is really weird.

Innate wariness reasserted itself. Don't gawp like a tourist, moron. Someone will try to take advantage of you. He shoved his hands in his pockets, and went for a brisk walk, taking in the sights and trying to get his bearings.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Alvin Svent
User Image
With: Alone (for now)
Current mood: Wary

(( OOC: New here! ))

When a temporal rift had opened up in one of Trigleph's back alleys, a tall, broad-shouldered, dark-haired mercenary hadn't entirely wanted to be the one to explore it. But given the current state of political affairs in Elympios, he was the most logical choice — and buoyed by enough coin to sweeten the deal, he'd eventually accepted the job.

Alvin had hacked, slashed, stabbed, and shot his way through the temporal rift for three days, mapping the place as he went. It was unlike any other he'd seen before — not that he'd seen many, but he was one of the few on the planet who'd seen more than one — and it was loaded with unfamiliar creatures that seemed to think he was dinner. He persuaded them otherwise, with sword and gun, until word seemed to get around that the biped in the brown coat was just as dangerous as the rest of them.

Still, he was relieved to see the end of the rift, and the glow of lights against the blackness of the tear in the space-time continuum. He stepped through it, and paused. Where the hell am I? The buildings were taller than any he'd seen in Elympios, and that was saying something. And he felt lighter than he should. This is really weird.

Innate wariness reasserted itself. Don't gawp like a tourist, moron. Someone will try to take advantage of you. He shoved his hands in his pockets, and went for a brisk walk, taking in the sights and trying to get his bearings.

With: Some alien mercs
Doing: Eating
Current mood: Unaware

He had left Bekenstein for a bit in his split form and back on Omega was walking his way down town instead of taking an aircab to the place. More members of the DarkStar where joining and he was merely there to keep watch, They all didn't knew he ran the whole deal and kept it that way.

As much as Uptown omega had the fancy foods and good lighting to see by,Kiro didn't want that for a change, Let some danger come if it did and see how he fared in it.

As he was about to sit down to his food he saw someone wandering past looking about very very dazed and despite trying not to gawk did gawk. He set down the spoon to scoop soup with and gave a loud whistle to the young man.

" Heey, you. Yeah you...Come sit"

A Krogan brought him his steamed squid balls in a separate bowl and grunted at him for being dressed so ridiculous in his eyes.

Tenacious Informer

Kiro_Shinigami
User Image
With: Someone new
Current mood: More wary

(( OOC: I have no idea what your character looks like, Kiro, aside from (I'm assuming) obviously masculine. Voice sample for Alvin, so you know what he sounds like, as well as what he looks like. ))

And there'd be the guy trying to take advantage, Alvin thought, as the whistle grabbed his attention. Still, the other guy obviously spoke the same language he did. Maybe he could pump him for information. And get a better look at those — well, he couldn't call them monsters if they were sitting in the same restaurant as the humans. Still considered people, he guessed. None of them really looked like the spirits he was accustomed to. A gnawing sense of unease that he was out of his league began to settle in his stomach. Better fix that now, before I really am in over my head.

Alvin gave the other man a deliberate look that read, who, me?, glancing around to see if he might mean someone else. Obviously not, and he hadn't assumed otherwise. He shrugged in acceptance and came over to the same table, with an appraising glance at the other man before taking a seat. "Thanks for the invite. What's the occasion?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff