Welcome to Gaia! ::

"The world isn't black and white," was Enna's response to her question. "If you're the bad guy, you haven't shown that to me just yet. Right now, you're neither good or bad. I prefer to give the benefit of the doubt, makes my day just a little bit better."

She glanced back down at her supplies. "Oh, I've had plenty of experience in this," she said with a nod. "On others and myself." Now that she had everything laid out, she eyed the girl quizzically. "I have everything ready. I just need you to let me help you. Can you do that?" She asked. As much as she wanted to, she wasn't going to force treatment on the girl.

The girl just continued to watch her lay out her tools. She noticed that the other woman had place a water and rag
on the counter. She was about to lurch for it, when Emma asked her a question.

Her eyes became fearful, as if Emma was the bad guy. This girl withstood brawling and biting and fighting, but
medical help? Stitches? Surgery? Her hands began to tremble, and she kept them at her sides. The
more kindness the two women showed, the more the ragged girl's fierce outer shell melted to reveal the
runaway child beneath.

"What are you... gonna do?" she asked warily. She reached up and felt her ear again, fingering through the
blood and loose flesh, squinting with the pain that came with being so touchy. "How do you fix something
like this? Band-aid? Little Neosporin...?"
((Welcome back. She all settled in now? ))

Emma frowned at her sudden fear. "I won't do anything you don't want me to. But I must insist that it be taken care of," she said almost sternly. "But the first step would be to clean it up." She pointed to the gauze and disinfectant on the counter. "Then we would numb it." She then pointed to a topical ointment. "Then, once you can't feel it anymore, we stitch it. Then wrap it to prevent infection." She had continued to point to each item.

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Yup. Gave her a PB&J little snackable sandwich thing and she is good to go.))

"Or, you can just let me heal her. What's the point of having such a power if you go the long way about it?" Ristar commented once Emma was done with her little showing of her first aid items. The other girl looked terrified at the thought of all of that, and if the redhead could make it all better without her freaking out, it seemed like the better option to her.

"Of course, that's all up to you." She made sure to say, her starry eyes looking at the other girl. Realizing she hadn't caught her name, she folded her arms over her chest and smiled sweetly. "You'd have to tell us your name first, though."

[ haha, that's all it takes man. put a snackable in my mouth and i'll shut up too lol ]

"Stitches?" she said quickly after Emma. "Stitches? You're sure?" Allowing pain to be inflicted upon her?
Stitches? I think not. She took a small step away from Emma, and turned at Ristar's voice, jumping a
little in her tiny panic. She offered another solution, a less painful and quicker one, she assumed. They were
so careful to say that it was all up to her, and what she wanted. She kept a stoney face, but her hands
continued to shake gently with the pressure of decision.

"My name?" she had intentionally ignored the question before, but now it was being asked as payment
for services. "Why my name?"
Emma cringed slightly when she heard Ristar. Demanding information like that was certainly not going to put the girl at ease. Still, if it worked... She looked over at Ristar and listened patiently for her response at the obvious refusal of the girl giving her name.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
While she hadn't expected the reaction her words received, she didn't back down. Ristar was all for helping the injured, but she had learned long ago not to give without getting something in return. She figured a name was easy enough to ask for, but apparently she had been wrong. Of course, she didn't let that stop her as she watched the girl.

"Because I don't go around healing strangers. If you don't want to tell me, you are more than welcome to allow Doctor Emma here go after you." She replied, moving a hand to motion towards Emma. Her sharp eyes had caught the way Em had reacted to her request, but she didn't let it get to her. What was wrong with wanting to know who someone was? It wasn't like she was asking for the girl's life story or anything.
((MWA HA HA HA!!! My avatar is complete! twisted Just thought I'd share that with you. ))

She stared blankly at Ristar, looking back to Emma as the alternative. She glanced at the doors, at the windows...
as anyone outside? Was there anyone else in the room? After inspecting the area, she looked back to Ristar. The
girl wasn't about to get no damn stitches, that was for sure. And her name was... a small price to pay. Even
though she preferred her mysterious anonymity. There was a security to being nobody that she liked to hold
on to for as long as possible. Not to mention, the fear of being found...

"I'm... Ashley." she said, almost a whisper. She could feel the blood trickle down her neck again, having overflown
past her curly pink hair. "Is this... gonna hurt?"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Emma Clairborne
((MWA HA HA HA!!! My avatar is complete! twisted Just thought I'd share that with you. ))
((Dork. biggrin ))
[ rofl it's perfect. you guys questing anything, btw? ]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((I honestly haven't looked at anything new in so long, so I have no idea what there is to quest for, lol))
((I'm considering going after Twister the Fire Phoenix but not sure. I prefer going after animal type items or those that change facial expressions or hair. razz ))

Emma lifted a brow when she saw that it worked to get her name. She still didn't personally approve, but if it worked, she wouldn't complain. She was curious to see it done however, so she stayed silent and simply watched.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The sight of the girl looking for an escape had her wanting to laugh. Was it really so bad to tell someone her name? Shaking her head in amusement, she folded her arms over her chest once more and waited. Thankfully, she didn't have to wait long. Satisfied, Ri smiled and shoved off the wall and made her way around the counter once more.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ashley, and no, this won't hurt you a bit." She answered as she stopped before the young woman. "I do have to touch you, though, and you will see what's on you happen to me. Don't freak out, okay?" Ristar explained, holding her hands out for the girls. She looked back to Emma, motioning for her to join them.

"Come over here just in case she needs help or something. I won't be able to do much other than focus on her." She explained before looking back at Ashley.
((OMG LISA!! I just found the perfect item for Talitha! Half makes me want to re-invent her. xD Remember her wolf that was always by her side? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff