Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
d**k Laurent
Shin Maikaru
Ofcourse I'm here, why would I leave before you replied? Heh.... I've actually been looking for a new bar that I could be a part of, that will one day become a well known bar around Gaia, it's a blessing in disguise.
ok. well, i leave sunday for 8 days. i can hire you today if you will be here when i come back. can we reach an accord based on those stipulations?

Ofcourse! My computer broke a year ago. >_< But now, finally, I'm getting a Dell with cable connection, so I will be on Gaia all day everyday, unless I'm sleeping ofcourse, I'll be on so much, Gaia might get sick of me. >.> So you can count on me to be around all the time to keep the place up, and to greet and meet any new people that stop by. ^^ Unless ofcourse, I'm at my bar. But I don't go there much, and I won't be going there if this place picks up.

Hello there Ruby, nice to meet ya! How are you this fine.... day/night/morning/evening... ect... depends on where ya' live. >.>
Shin Maikaru
d**k Laurent
Shin Maikaru
Ofcourse I'm here, why would I leave before you replied? Heh.... I've actually been looking for a new bar that I could be a part of, that will one day become a well known bar around Gaia, it's a blessing in disguise.
ok. well, i leave sunday for 8 days. i can hire you today if you will be here when i come back. can we reach an accord based on those stipulations?

Ofcourse! My computer broke a year ago. >_< But now, finally, I'm getting a Dell with cable connection, so I will be on Gaia all day everyday, unless I'm sleeping ofcourse, I'll be on so much, Gaia might get sick of me. >.> So you can count on me to be around all the time to keep the place up, and to greet and meet any new people that stop by. ^^ Unless ofcourse, I'm at my bar. But I don't go there much, and I won't be going there if this place picks up.

Hello there Ruby, nice to meet ya! How are you this fine.... day/night/morning/evening... ect... depends on where ya' live. >.>
i am doing quite well, thank you! wanna drinkie???
Shin Maikaru
ok. what pay do you desire? please make an offer in terms of daily pay.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Eh, well, I don't drink much, but if the occasion arises, than I do, and this does seem like a good enough occasion as any. ^^
Shin Maikaru
Eh, well, I don't drink much, but if the occasion arises, than I do, and this does seem like a good enough occasion as any. ^^
huh? i'm not that smartie. was that a yes? or a no?
Ruby Phoenix
Shin Maikaru
huh? i'm not that smartie. was that a yes? or a no?
heh heh heh *pours self a glass of midori*

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
d**k Laurent
Shin Maikaru
ok. what pay do you desire? please make an offer in terms of daily pay.

Ooo... pay... Well, really, I'm in this for the fun, so I don't need much. You decide on an amount that's good for you, it doesn't matter to me, anything that's good for you is good for me.
*walks in* Hello?

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*pours himself some Bicardi 151*

Cheers everybody. *chugs it down* Ahhh.... how refreshing.
Shin Maikaru
Ooo... pay... Well, really, I'm in this for the fun, so I don't need much. You decide on an amount that's good for you, it doesn't matter to me, anything that's good for you is good for me.
ok...i'll offer. you haggle, ok?

i offer:
100 gold for each day i see you posting at least 10 posts,
10 gold bonuses for each new person arriving on your shifts,
50 gold bonuses for each new person that stays,
500 gold bonus for each 100 pages reached,
25 gold raise for each 100 pages reached.

sound satisfying?
Miss Taken
*walks in* Hello?
hello miss taken. love the name. completely love the name. can i get you a drink? maybe a job? or some conversation? this is Shin and Ruby. I am Mr. Laurent. You can call me that, or d**k, or Paul, or zerø.
Shin Maikaru
*pours himself some Bicardi 151*

Cheers everybody. *chugs it down* Ahhh.... how refreshing.
chugging 151, eh? that's noteworthy. last time i shot 151, i got a throat burn. you going to be okay there, Shin? want a nice 7-Up chaser?

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
d**k Laurent
Shin Maikaru
ok...i'll offer. you haggle, ok?

i offer:
100 gold for each day i see you posting at least 10 posts,
10 gold bonuses for each new person arriving on your shifts,
50 gold bonuses for each new person that stays,
500 gold bonus for each 100 pages reached,
25 gold raise for each 100 pages reached.

sound satisfying?

Yes sir, that sounds great actually. I'll be here for about another three hours tonight, and I might be on tomarrow, and than Tuesday I'll start to work here, is that ok with you?
Shin Maikaru
Yes sir, that sounds great actually. I'll be here for about another three hours tonight, and I might be on tomarrow, and than Tuesday I'll start to work here, is that ok with you?
i was actually thinking today would be your first day. is that okay with you?
~sigh~ ~takes three more sips of her vox~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces