Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
(( xD Thanks. I'm going for Hippy Voodoo Priestess. ;3 ))
there are some things that complicate things. I can see it, I would think it would be more of a Shadowrun Shaman look, but i can dig it.

Generous Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Roilvn Whiro
JLee74
Hey J ^.^

Also I will be OOC, I hate leaving people behind.

hello hello! sorry to leave ya hanging!!! getting ready to move! next weekend is when I will be makin the big trip so i may be disappearing again!

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
JLee74
Roilvn Whiro
JLee74
Hey J ^.^

Also I will be OOC, I hate leaving people behind.

hello hello! sorry to leave ya hanging!!! getting ready to move! next weekend is when I will be makin the big trip so i may be disappearing again!
such is life

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
        User Image
        User Image

”And this.” A whisper rose into the dark air. The single, incomplete, worthless structure of words lifted into the dusk, before a string obscenities soon after, came stabbing at the night. Quick breath drawn, a shadow of a tiny figure once again lifted her knee to her left, laid an arm down, and began tearing grass off the bottom of a six inch, black heel. Anyone with sense, would have realized upon leaving their home, the slurry little steppers would be extraordinarily inappropriate for such a grassy area of course. Anyone with a logical brain would know. In fact, the situation was so blatantly obvious, it could have been assumed anyone with a stable, half-way decently working cerebral cortex would understand that slut shoes, and sodding, never mixed well. Gasoline and oil.
                                                  Of course, this was assuming that person wasn’t Russian.
                                                  “Stupid cow.”
                                                  The Easterner whispered, pulling her cloak higher above her five foot frame. This was indeed the very last time she trusted a friends advice. In the heat of a drunken, no-hearted conversation with a friend, an untimely conversation about work insured. That of course, with Doll’s profession, led her on a midday adventure, to the world entitled, “The Lonely Heart."
                                                  Perhaps the Easterner didn’t pick up the humor.

As she was about to throw in the towel, to give up, to push the hope of a new hangout, possible clientele, and a seemingly well mixed drink, a building rose in the distance. Green eyes lit up like a little baby, as the red-headed Foreigner ran towards the front door. Excitement was not nearly enough to describe the love that filled her heart! After all this way, a harlot bar stool would have the cute call girl holding to dear life, as she clutched a cold glass of the drink of the Motherland, searching for possible financial establishes. With the doorknob in her hand, she threw open the wooden door and peered inside. In moments, the for mentioned lucky bar stool was found, and a well-dressed, curly haired, red Russian with hood drawn , was leaning against the counter, a single black finger nail almost rushed the air, until silence followed quickly. Rarely, did the Lady of the night have nothing to speak of. But speechlessness arose, as the hooded woman placed a pale hand on her hip.
                                                  "Someone here?" the heavy accented, eastern accent jumped up into the dusk. Her fingers clutched around the butt of her gun. Bullets emptied perhaps, but an unsuspecting foe would know any better.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Da War Boss

Remember you lot of grot lovers...

The sound of roaring begins to grow louder and louder. The ground shakes as the sounds of warcries and screams begin to fill the air. The smell of smoke and metal starts to float on the air.

The WAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH Comes.

I is the biggest, so I is the Boss

Big Boss Dread
        User Image
        User Image

Location: Inside the Establishment, The Lonely Heart Emotion: Perplexed Wearing:
        From Russia, With Love Current Status: On Guard

Roilvn Whiro

What?
        What?
        Wiggidy, wiggidy, what?

The Crime-born puppet sullied her grasp on the silver weapon, as the ground began to tremble. Swaying slightly, she straightened her back against the door she had just wondered into. Damn, Damn, Damn! That supernatural s**t was too incredibly much for the living toy. Finding her balance, the Russian quietly slipped out of her shoes, and put a soundless pale foot on the wooden door.
        She hated things that at one time never existed. In fact, the breathing marionette could vaguely recall at one point in time, she didn’t know of the things that went ‘bump in the night.’ Time was much simpler back then. But now she was stuck, a mindless shell. She was the monster your parents warned you about.
        Doll took a few steps, hesitating before sliding down to the bar, and finding her a seat. No need not drinking still, eh? Her nostrils took in the scent as the bar counter was scathed. Behind the ligneous counter, greedy, well manicured hands pawed at the bottles of alcohol before picking a small on up, of a clear Russian brand liquid.
        The toy grabbed a shot glass and without any sudden thought, poured herself a fix. Now just to wait. Normally, she would be on the guarded side, being a high hit target herself, however she had heard things about this place….
        The rumbling continued as Doll retained a steady beat in her heart. Oh she was interested, but for now, she would drink, and see what would come.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Da War Boss

The sound of skittering and small orkish sounds is heard as the Vanguard enters the area surrounding the tavern. There was clawing at the door. Suddenly there is the sounds of fighting outside of the door.

Nothing in the fight sounded human. The creatures began to screech and speak to each other. the sounds of cries and something sounding like one of them dying. The finally opened the door.

Four small green goblins walked into the door. The smelled and sniffed around the room. The turned and barked. The two in the rear left the room and grab the corpse of a fifth. The two in the lead made their way to a make shift fort. the fort is torn down and for a fraction of a second there is the outline of something before it falls to the ground and shows a fireplace. The one goblin seems to make a noise or approval. Three of the goblins began to break chairs and move the wood towards the fire.

Big Boss Dread

(You can cut in any time, none of them are particularly strong, the sounds of war outside are a din.)
        User Image
        User Image

Location: Inside the Establishment, The Lonely Heart Emotion: Perplexed Wearing:

Roilvn Whiro

"..."

Stitches popped as the puppet slowly moved from her seat to inspect those around her. The Hell was she looking at? When the door slammed open, the pale prostitute raised a slender eyebrow as a few odd looking creatures ran in. Around her they faught, jaded skin rushing past her in jungle looking blurs caused the Doll to twitch her nose.
        She Hated Supernatural things.

"Hey!" The Eastern Madam startled, her heavy Russian song voice hitting the air, as sharp as a knife. Oh she was annoyed, and the gleaming weapon was causing her to have the utmost urge to blow something's head off. But for now, it was just an Irritation . While the Slovak was hoping for someone to talk to, instead she had little, green...people.

"Ugh. You. Stop." The Russian spit through gritted pearly whites. Long, thick eyelashes came down in an angry glare as she continued. "You annoying. I come here to drink, Yeah?"

Bending her body down slightly, the Doll shoved a pale hand underneath her upper chest and slipped her handy dagger up her sleeve, just in case. Looking to the midgets, she spoke again. "Stop it."

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Da War Boss

The creatures stopped and dropped the body and looked towards what they had mistaken for something that was not alive. The looked at each other. The one near the fire pointed to her and squawked.

The other there looked at her before the shook their heads and pointed to the door. The larger one then jumped two feet to his right. Landing on the one and beginning to savagely beat the most pronounced of the objectors with a piece of wood from the leg and back of a chair. The other two stood wide eyed. When the Largest one stopped the beating the other two pulled out their one foot short sword.

The moved towards the Woman, fanning out to cover her exit, but neither one seemed to want to attack.

Big Boss Dread

(They are not at all supernatural, They are just goblins.)
        User Image
        User Image

From Russia, With Love Current Status: On Guard OCC: I understand this. However, my character considers everything that isn't human, supernatural.

Roilvn Whiro

How....Odd.

Doll once again raised her eyebrow, her hand sliding down her side back to the little arsenal she kept strapped to her body. She sighed softly, and put down her shot glass.
        "Ok." For now, that's where the Russian would began. She moved her long legs to the side, as if she was going to slid off the bar stool. Turning towards the once more, she spoke. "Nothing Personal." She started, removing her little Uzi buddy from her holster. "I no like you. I no know you. But I no like creatures."

She cocked the gun quickly, and turned her heavy made up face back to the little minions. "I will shoot. You will die. All I ask, is I want drink." Well, only half-way. The Eastern Call girl was hoping to pick up a client or two before heading back home. "You leave, I drink. You no leave, I shoot. Then drink."

The young model shrugged her shoulders, and picked up her shot glass with her free hand. "Your move."

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Da War Boss

The sound and din of battle grew louder and the Goblins had no concept of the weapon in her hand.

The goblins looked back and fourth at each other before all three began to charge in. The closest one stabbed down from above his head towards the puppets foot. they all cried out a long and quiet cry as they attacked.

"WAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Big Boss Dread
        User Image
        User Image

Roilvn Whiro

The look of shock hit the Doll before anything else, but soon after her irritation reached an all-time high. Growling to herself, the girl silently regretted taking a vacation from the brothel and wished she could go back.

Oh...well.

She allowed the first goblin to take a n** at her foot before swiftly moving it, trying to push it back. Aiming her gun at the floor next to the goblin, she fired twice; once into the hardwood, and once closer to the other two little green men. Doll really didn't want to hurt anyone, but her level of patience was leaving fast.

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Da War Boss

The loud crack followed by the quick movements caused one of the goblins to drop and turn. They all fled out of the door. The bar would stand still, but the din was growing louder, the sounds of men screaming drew closer and closer.

The door hung open, the sun flooding in.

Big Boss Dread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas