Welcome to Gaia! ::

drake56
u there?

Uhm yes. Bartender you are then! All the glasses are pretty dusty right now, better get on that before people start ordering they're drinks.
kao5600
Zarrel
Excellent!! Bartender you be then!!
@kao: Hello! What can I do for you?
hmmm.. can i get a moutain dew please. *sits down in a chair*

"here you are one Mountain dew... Enjoy"

Shirtless Shapeshifter

ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
her hood over her head she comes to what looks like a deserted home. she limps over and looks in a window seeing a faint light. she lets out a heavy sigh the turns to walk away. rain driping from the rim of her hood and ears driping from her faded blue eyes she sits on the frount step and sobs in the poring rain her head in her hands
her sobs are soft and muffled by her hands and her rain that has drinched her to the bone. she shifers as her body temp starts to drop she pulls the cloke around her tighter trying to keep warm.
Zarrel looks up for a moment at the door and frowns slightly. He walks over to the door and opens it up, looking outside.
Um, miss? Would you like to come inside out of the rain?
k *begins to clean all of the glasses*
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
her hood over her head she comes to what looks like a deserted home. she limps over and looks in a window seeing a faint light. she lets out a heavy sigh the turns to walk away. rain driping from the rim of her hood and ears driping from her faded blue eyes she sits on the frount step and sobs in the poring rain her head in her hands
her sobs are soft and muffled by her hands and her rain that has drinched her to the bone. she shifers as her body temp starts to drop she pulls the cloke around her tighter trying to keep warm.

Can I get you anything miss?

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Zarrel
Zarrel looks up for a moment at the door and frowns slightly. He walks over to the door and opens it up, looking outside.

she looks up at him her eyes widen getting up to fast her head lightens as she trys to wisper
i.. im sorry for trus... trus....pasing....
her voice fades out as her body goes numb and she passes out falling to the hard stone porch
Thesam120
Zarrel
kao5600
Zarrel

Yes of course.
He looks over at Thesam.
How 'bout waiter? You can start there. Please get this gentleman a Mountain Dew. All the drinks are in the back.

"sure thing" to Kao one moment sir
mmmhm.
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
Zarrel

she looks up at him her eyes widen getting up to fast her head lightens as she trys to wisper
her voice fades out as her body goes numb and she passes out falling to the hard stone porch

eek
Zarrel picks up the girl and runs inside with her in his arms.
Thesam, grab something warm to drink and then follow me!!
He runs downstairs to one of the rooms and lays her on the bed softly.
Thesam120
kao5600
Zarrel

"here you are one Mountain dew... Enjoy"
thanks^_^ *sips it slowly watching the drama from his chair*
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
Zarrel

"well that's not good" he thinks to himself..." "uhh I think we need some pillows" he says aloud
Zarrel
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
Zarrel

eek

*sam follows close behind with some hot coco and bandages* "do ya think she'll be ok" sam asks

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Zarrel
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
Zarrel

eek

limply lying in his arms she gently puts her head on his chest.
i am sorry
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
Zarrel
ThaT_KraZy_EmO_ChicK
Zarrel

eek

limply lying in his arms she gently puts her head on his chest.
i am sorry

Shhh....it's ok. Just rest now....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas