Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

A shimmering blue doorway opened in an old, abandoned house, and blue light beamed through the windows, even in the daylight. Out of the bright light stepped Drimn, a somewhat serious look on his face, looking around the old house. "Hmm... this place will need some cleaning," he muttered to himself, looking all about as the doorway dimmed, then faded away behind him. Glancing all around the entryway and kitchen, he saw the familiar stone and wood, the modest charm marred by cobwebs, dust, and decay. "No one stayed?" he sighed, starting to pace all about the room, then make his way upstairs to the bed he once shared with an old lover. It was a little tattered; no doubt, animals had found it, and used it for a bed at some point. His heart sank, and he just shook his head, turning away and slowly pacing down the stairs, his boots heavy and loud against the creaking wood. "I suppose I can live in my old store for now..."

Feline Rogue

One Woman Revolution

Mikomi glanced back at her own tail and frowned. She didn't like ANYONE seeing her in underwear, let alone a whole crowd. Although Artemis enjoyed performing such antics, the Dragoness preferred her naked body be left to the imagination, rather be on display for everyone.
Blushing at the thought, she quickly dismissed it before listening to Luci continue on about the ship.
"Well, of course. Unless Earth customs are far different than I thought, Military is to always be on guard. If you have lush seats, it is much easier to take a nap after staying awake for days on end. If there was any comfort, it was for safety reasons, rather than ...snoozing on the job."
Mikomi said with a small laugh, covering her mouth as she did so. "But I suppose I do appreciate the gesture for comfort." She finished with a smile.

And as that voluptuous playtoy was sneaking around, Artemis had snuck up behind her. For you see, Artemis was a deviant. One that had to sneak by Mister Goodytwoshoes quite often. So she was very skilled in the technique of ninja feet.

Slipping behind the light purple embodiment of sexual desires, Artemis would rub her hands together vigorously before rearing her right back to slap it right across the Succubus' bubbly asscheeks.
" WHY HELLO THERE!" Artemis cheered, standing behind her with a grin.

Alura squeaked in both pain and surprise. "Ah! A...A....Artemis!" Her cheeks turned dark and her tail began to sway, little wings aflutter, violet hands rubbing her reddening a**.

Luci couldn't help but look over Mikomi as she appeared to think on her underwear statement, unable to stop herself picturing it. As Mikomi came back to reality, Luci was shaken back to it too and was thankful her fur could hide a blush. "Yeah I know...but we won't be a military vessel...not in the traditional sense, since we won't be working under anyone. It'll be armed sure, I mean, it's better to play safe."

Witty Conversationalist

Nya-Nyao
One Woman Revolution

Mikomi glanced back at her own tail and frowned. She didn't like ANYONE seeing her in underwear, let alone a whole crowd. Although Artemis enjoyed performing such antics, the Dragoness preferred her naked body be left to the imagination, rather be on display for everyone.
Blushing at the thought, she quickly dismissed it before listening to Luci continue on about the ship.
"Well, of course. Unless Earth customs are far different than I thought, Military is to always be on guard. If you have lush seats, it is much easier to take a nap after staying awake for days on end. If there was any comfort, it was for safety reasons, rather than ...snoozing on the job."
Mikomi said with a small laugh, covering her mouth as she did so. "But I suppose I do appreciate the gesture for comfort." She finished with a smile.

And as that voluptuous playtoy was sneaking around, Artemis had snuck up behind her. For you see, Artemis was a deviant. One that had to sneak by Mister Goodytwoshoes quite often. So she was very skilled in the technique of ninja feet.

Slipping behind the light purple embodiment of sexual desires, Artemis would rub her hands together vigorously before rearing her right back to slap it right across the Succubus' bubbly asscheeks.
" WHY HELLO THERE!" Artemis cheered, standing behind her with a grin.

Alura squeaked in both pain and surprise. "Ah! A...A....Artemis!" Her cheeks turned dark and her tail began to sway, little wings aflutter, violet hands rubbing her reddening a**.

Luci couldn't help but look over Mikomi as she appeared to think on her underwear statement, unable to stop herself picturing it. As Mikomi came back to reality, Luci was shaken back to it too and was thankful her fur could hide a blush. "Yeah I know...but we won't be a military vessel...not in the traditional sense, since we won't be working under anyone. It'll be armed sure, I mean, it's better to play safe."

" MWHAH!" Artemis laughed, before crossing her arms over her chest. "So, didn't want to say hello or something? I mean, I thought I meant more than just a passing moment, but heeeyyy. It's cool." The redhead said with a shrug, and a sly smile, watching the Succubus squirm under her thumb.

"Oh yes. It will have to be armed. There are many dangers out there. Erm, monsters of sorts, parasites, natural obstacles, and well, " Mikomi gave a small laugh at the irony she was about to speak. "Space pirates too."

Witty Conversationalist

Procurements
A shimmering blue doorway opened in an old, abandoned house, and blue light beamed through the windows, even in the daylight. Out of the bright light stepped Drimn, a somewhat serious look on his face, looking around the old house. "Hmm... this place will need some cleaning," he muttered to himself, looking all about as the doorway dimmed, then faded away behind him. Glancing all around the entryway and kitchen, he saw the familiar stone and wood, the modest charm marred by cobwebs, dust, and decay. "No one stayed?" he sighed, starting to pace all about the room, then make his way upstairs to the bed he once shared with an old lover. It was a little tattered; no doubt, animals had found it, and used it for a bed at some point. His heart sank, and he just shook his head, turning away and slowly pacing down the stairs, his boots heavy and loud against the creaking wood. "I suppose I can live in my old store for now..."

Pallava and Adel had stayed in Lasia, taking root and well...just living. There was always a small bustle around the town, but no one really ventured out to the old cottage near their home.
Pallava liked to wander, and as curiosity often killed the cat, her curiosity often got her in trouble.
But there was some sounds emitting from Rachel's old cottage as she was out picking berries, and Pallava didn't like thieves. Grabbing a rather large stick, the mute girl would slink her way around the stone walls, before coming to a window and peeking over the edge.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

One Woman Revolution
Procurements

Pallava and Adel had stayed in Lasia, taking root and well...just living. There was always a small bustle around the town, but no one really ventured out to the old cottage near their home.
Pallava liked to wander, and as curiosity often killed the cat, her curiosity often got her in trouble.
But there was some sounds emitting from Rachel's old cottage as she was out picking berries, and Pallava didn't like thieves. Grabbing a rather large stick, the mute girl would slink her way around the stone walls, before coming to a window and peeking over the edge.

Perhaps the sight was familiar to her, his wandering around the house. After all, he had changed from his familiar outfit to one much more flashy, even if the general colors, black and blue, were the same. But nevertheless, he still had his black hair, swept back, and a monocle over his eye. The only way she could not recognize him was if she wasn't too familiar with him to begin with.

Regardless, he didn't see her poke her head in the window, as his back was turned, and headed for the front door. His posture was sorrowful, and his head hung a little as he opened it with a creak, stepping outside, and then closing it behind him.

Witty Conversationalist

Procurements
One Woman Revolution
Procurements

Perhaps the sight was familiar to her, his wandering around the house. After all, he had changed from his familiar outfit to one much more flashy, even if the general colors, black and blue, were the same. But nevertheless, he still had his black hair, swept back, and a monocle over his eye. The only way she could not recognize him was if she wasn't too familiar with him to begin with.

Regardless, he didn't see her poke her head in the window, as his back was turned, and headed for the front door. His posture was sorrowful, and his head hung a little as he opened it with a creak, stepping outside, and then closing it behind him.

Pallava barely recongized him, as it was dark in the house, but when he stepped out, it was easy to tell.
With a bright smile, the girl poked him with the stick, rather hard actually, in his leg. Unfortunately, she hadn't carried her pen and paper with her like she used to, but either way, she made an attempt to grab Drimn's attention.

Gaia says, "What is your quest?"
>.>

Feline Rogue

One Woman Revolution

" MWHAH!" Artemis laughed, before crossing her arms over her chest. "So, didn't want to say hello or something? I mean, I thought I meant more than just a passing moment, but heeeyyy. It's cool." The redhead said with a shrug, and a sly smile, watching the Succubus squirm under her thumb.

"Oh yes. It will have to be armed. There are many dangers out there. Erm, monsters of sorts, parasites, natural obstacles, and well, " Mikomi gave a small laugh at the irony she was about to speak. "Space pirates too."

Alura jumped, not out of fright but out of realisation she'd been rude. "No no no no no, I'm sorry Artemis, you....you startled me is all. Is....is it too late to say hello?" She asked, squirming in her seat, fiddling with her tail in her hands. Since no one was around, she didn't bother with a glamour to hide her nature. So heer whole succubus self was on show, although she had little black demonic marks appeared to be painted on, in the form of well underwear in this case, for (some measure of) modesty's sake.

Luci grinned. "Space pirates...well...soon that's what I'll be I suppose....or at least a spacefaring pirate." She said with a giggle. "I've conquered sea and sky....space is all that's left I suppose." She seemed delighted with the adventure of going into space.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

One Woman Revolution
Procurements
One Woman Revolution
Procurements

Pallava barely recongized him, as it was dark in the house, but when he stepped out, it was easy to tell.
With a bright smile, the girl poked him with the stick, rather hard actually, in his leg. Unfortunately, she hadn't carried her pen and paper with her like she used to, but either way, she made an attempt to grab Drimn's attention.

>.>

Her jabbing him in the leg with his stick elicited a light, surprised yelp, and he jumped back, his cane raising up to attack whatever it was that caught him. Then, once he saw it was Pallava, he just smiled, and lowered the cane, looking down to her. "Oh, it's you! It's been a long time since I saw you! I thought you and Adel moved out to the woods. What are you doing here?"

Witty Conversationalist

Nya-Nyao
One Woman Revolution

Alura jumped, not out of fright but out of realisation she'd been rude. "No no no no no, I'm sorry Artemis, you....you startled me is all. Is....is it too late to say hello?" She asked, squirming in her seat, fiddling with her tail in her hands. Since no one was around, she didn't bother with a glamour to hide her nature. So heer whole succubus self was on show, although she had little black demonic marks appeared to be painted on, in the form of well underwear in this case, for (some measure of) modesty's sake.

Luci grinned. "Space pirates...well...soon that's what I'll be I suppose....or at least a spacefaring pirate." She said with a giggle. "I've conquered sea and sky....space is all that's left I suppose." She seemed delighted with the adventure of going into space.

It wasn't like Artemis really minded. She'd walk around nude if Johnny would let her. " OH, I dunno, Alura. You were slinking pretty hard, ya know. I know the slink of shame." The redhead said with a wink before sitting beside the demoness. "Oh. It's fine. I just like to pick on you."

Mikomi listened to Luci and noted her excitement. As much as Mikomi was happy to possibly get home, she hadn't thought about Luci's feelings towards it all. Now that she thought about it more, her mind couldn't help but mull it over.
The Pantheress had been stuck to just Gaia. The vast skies and oceans were nothing like space. "It will not...overwhelm you, will it?"

Eternal Master

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Thorvir
Thorvir dragged his body forward, his steel plated boots making a light "ka-c***k!" with each pathetic limp. Holding his arm in one hand and his massive blade in the other. The back edge of the blade carving a tiny trail behind him in the dirt. Bruises and scuffs spotted his upper body.

" ...******** woods...", he cursed threw clenched teeth, " ...******** cliff...". The crimson haired man stopped short on the dirt road. Looking over the seemingly abandoned town. "Great... I hope I can find a place to eat at least.", Thorvir would scoff at the towns outward appearance.

Frowning at his own condition, Thorvir pushed himself forward. A dislocated left arm hung loosely at his left side,limp from his elbow down. His stubborn attitude wouldn't let him die in the woods without help and seemingly his recent concern was only his stomach. Apparently the only thing that kept his entire arm from being injured was a fur-lined piece of armor strapped over his shoulders.

Trudging into town, bruised and battered he limped past what appeared to be a smithy. He smiled still clutching his blade. "I'll have to keep that in mind for later, hope they got a good smith.", he thought to himself. Moving forward still he found a building that had a huge sign on it. A classic broad sword decorated the exterior.

"Foood!~", he exclaimed with anticipation. He hurriedly hobbled into the establishment.

Witty Conversationalist

Procurements
One Woman Revolution
Procurements
One Woman Revolution
Procurements

>.>

Her jabbing him in the leg with his stick elicited a light, surprised yelp, and he jumped back, his cane raising up to attack whatever it was that caught him. Then, once he saw it was Pallava, he just smiled, and lowered the cane, looking down to her. "Oh, it's you! It's been a long time since I saw you! I thought you and Adel moved out to the woods. What are you doing here?"

Pallava gave a nod and pointed to the woods behind the cottage as she stood. She then proceeded to flex a bit and make an attempt to mock Adel's serious face as she did so. Then she would pretend that she was cutting wood with an ax, followed by crossing her arms and giving a fake shiver.
Alright with her performance, Pallava then picked up a basket full of berries from the ground beside her and gave it a wiggle under Drimn's nose.
Bringing it back to her, the girl then pointed to the window she stood beside and furrowed her brow, expecting him to explain himself.

Witty Conversationalist

Thorvir
Thorvir
Thorvir dragged his body forward, his steel plated boots making a light "ka-c***k!" with each pathetic limp. Holding his arm in one hand and his massive blade in the other. The back edge of the blade carving a tiny trail behind him in the dirt. Bruises and scuffs spotted his upper body.

" ...******** woods...", he cursed threw clenched teeth, " ...******** cliff...". The crimson haired man stopped short on the dirt road. Looking over the seemingly abandoned town. "Great... I hope I can find a place to eat at least.", Thorvir would scoff at the towns outward appearance.

Frowning at his own condition, Thorvir pushed himself forward. A dislocated left arm hung loosely at his left side,limp from his elbow down. His stubborn attitude wouldn't let him die in the woods without help and seemingly his recent concern was only his stomach. Apparently the only thing that kept his entire arm from being injured was a fur-lined piece of armor strapped over his shoulders.

Trudging into town, bruised and battered he limped past what appeared to be a smithy. He smiled still clutching his blade. "I'll have to keep that in mind for later, hope they got a good smith.", he thought to himself. Moving forward still he found a building that had a huge sign on it. A classic board sword decorated the exterior.

"Foood!~", he exclaimed with anticipation. He hurriedly hobbled into the establishment.

Johnny had his nose deep in a book as he looked up from a back table. He looked to be about a young boy at the age of fifteen or so, with dirty blonde hair and skinny as a rail.

Seeing the large ...man, trudging into the bar was not something that happened everyday.
Closing the book with a rather quick thud, Johnny would brush off his green hoody and walk up to the rather stinky male.
"Do you enjoy tracking blood everywhere, or should we be honored by your stains on the floor?" He asked with a bit a snotty attitude. "Come.If you made it this far, I can guess you can make it to a tub, correct?"

Witty Conversationalist

Feline Rogue

One Woman Revolution

It wasn't like Artemis really minded. She'd walk around nude if Johnny would let her. " OH, I dunno, Alura. You were slinking pretty hard, ya know. I know the slink of shame." The redhead said with a wink before sitting beside the demoness. "Oh. It's fine. I just like to pick on you."

Mikomi listened to Luci and noted her excitement. As much as Mikomi was happy to possibly get home, she hadn't thought about Luci's feelings towards it all. Now that she thought about it more, her mind couldn't help but mull it over.
The Pantheress had been stuck to just Gaia. The vast skies and oceans were nothing like space. "It will not...overwhelm you, will it?"

"Well...I...shut up!" She said and tugged Artemis into a kiss. Just because. Her tail curled around Artemis' body.

"No no, I'm love to explore. And besides...I'll have you, you know it out there. You'll be a good partner." She said with a smile, again...looking Mikomi over. She really should have gotten a handle on that...

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

One Woman Revolution
Procurements
One Woman Revolution
Procurements
One Woman Revolution
Procurements

>.>

Pallava gave a nod and pointed to the woods behind the cottage as she stood. She then proceeded to flex a bit and make an attempt to mock Adel's serious face as she did so. Then she would pretend that she was cutting wood with an ax, followed by crossing her arms and giving a fake shiver.
Alright with her performance, Pallava then picked up a basket full of berries from the ground beside her and gave it a wiggle under Drimn's nose.
Bringing it back to her, the girl then pointed to the window she stood beside and furrowed her brow, expecting him to explain himself.

"Haha! So you two are there, then?" He looked to the modest cottage with a wide smile, then to the berries, which were likely their food. Then, he looked to the window, and sighed. "Well, you see... things happen, where two people that once get along don't. We went our separate ways. I don't know what happened to her, but the last time I saw her, she was very... different. I'm worried about her. She's done a lot of very, very bad things, and I hope for her sake, she stays away. I was in there just to go through the old house. It's bad." He crosses his arms, his cane in his right hand, clenched by the shaft of it just over the metal grip. "But I don't think I can go back. I need to move into my old store. It'll give me something to do, at least."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff