Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Nerd

Elizabeth sat back in the seat and done up her seat belt. " I trust you with all my heart." She smiled and reached over to take his hand as they left the parking lot. Elizabeth knew that everything would be fine with the kids. They have left them before, once with her parents. And the kids loved the two women to pieces. All would be fine. " oh Xavier, what if Julie gives them junk for supper?"

lilix_fantasia's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-]Xavier took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, wishing he could kiss her right now. Sadly that wasn't something he could do while driving. "Don't worry," he repeated, "Julie's not an idiot, and i get the feeling that Krys actually has some experience with kids...I mean look how good she's been with them. She clearly knows what she's doing."[-

Romantic Nerd

Elizabeth knew that X was right. Sometime ago she never would have left her children with krys, but now she knew that her children were more than safe with her. She had a maternal instinct that couldn't be explained. " I'll stop worrying " she chuckled and looked out the window. " can I know where we are going now?"

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-]"Not a chance," came Xavier's immediate reply, "I told you it was a secret. What kind of secret would I be if I just told you? You can guess if you want though..."[-

Romantic Nerd

Elizabeth laughed lightly. " no if you're not going to tell me, I won't try to guess. " she yawned again and looked over at her husband. " I'm glad we are getting away for awhile. I think we both deserve it. I've been so ran thin with Ally and Aiden lately with the late nights. Its like they are infants all over again. " she leaned over to quickly kiss his cheek. " I wouldn't be able to do it without you"

Haunted VCR's Precious

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Lagertha stood on the branch,not making a move,except only to draw her bow. She saw the beast sniffing the ground. It was obviously trying to find her scent and track her down. Lagertha slowly aimed her bow at the creature's head. She drew her arm back and fired the bow. The creature turned its head and began to move from the line of fire. The arrow hit the creature in the leg and it let out a cry. "Dammit...", Lagertha mumbled to herself as she jumped down from the tall tree. The creature turned to face her as it pulled its lips back,bearing its sharp teeth to her. She drew another arrow and aimed it at the creature. Before she could let the arrow go, the creature leaped for her, claws out and reaching for her throat. "New tactic",she said as she put down her bow and drew her machete-sized dagger. The beast landed on top of her,clamping its teeth down on her collar bone. She cried out as she gathered her strength and stabbed the creature between the eyes. It hunched down on top of her. Lagertha pushed the creature off of her and watched as its leg twitched for the last time. She looked at her wound and winced in pain."I have to get this patched up". She looked around and saw an opening not too far from her. Lagertha made her way towards the opening and saw a large,wooden building. She put her hand on her wound and made her way towards the door. "What sort of building is this? It looks like an inn of some sort. Maybe they'll have supplies I could use".

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-]A young boy was playing outside with a girl of similar age, chasing the girl around as the pair were yelling about. It was a happy, joyful scene. Upon catching sight of the woman coming out of the forest, however, Aiden's eyes got large and he grabbed the little girl's hand, pulling her over to an older woman lounging on the building's vast deck. "Auntie Julie!" he exclaimed, causing the woman to look up, concerned, "There's a red lady here!"[-

-]Julie was a little confused by the boy's comment and asked, "What do you mean by Red Lady, sweetheart?" she asked, taking one of each of the children's hands. Her eyes scanned the direction they had come from and her own eyes opened wide when she saw the woman.[-

Haunted VCR's Precious

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Lagertha smirked a bit when she was there was at least some life around. But she didn't have time to laugh about the little things. She was losing blood and fast. "The creature must've torn a vein.." she muttered to herself as she made her way towards the building. She saw the children playing so she tried to keep the wound as hidden as she could."Excuse me",she said,"But do you have any medical supplies I could use?".Lagertha swung the bow around her should so it laid flat on her back."I seemed to have angered some thing out there and it didn't seem to like me so much".

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-]As the woman came closer it was easy to see that she was bleeding a lot, more than anyone should be and remain that calm. "Um, yeah, come...come on in and we'll take care of you!" she exclaimed, trying to keep her cool even though she wanted to freak out on this woman. Turning to the children she said, "I want both of you to go up to my room, okay? Go wake up Auntie Krys and tell her you want to play." She waited for the children to nod and scurry off into the building before motioning the woman to follow her inside. Julie immediately went behind the bar and pulled out a rather large kit. "So what was it that did this to you?" she asked, still trying to remain calm.[-

Haunted VCR's Precious

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
She nodded her head as she followed the women inside."Well by the look of the creature and the size. I'd say it was a Fell beast". Lagertha could see the confused look on the women's face." It's like a wolf but 8 times bigger and more deadly. They're usually ridden by Orcs. But this one had no rider. Maybe they are becoming feral and independent. Except,the one that attacked me had a strange symbol in its fur I had no seen before. It looked like a triangular shape within a circle. But I am not sure. I only had a glimpse of it before it pounced on me". She winced as she removed her bow and put it on the bar. Looking at the kit,"A bandage and cream will work. But first,might need some alcohol. To clean out the bacteria".

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-]Julie indeed hadn't heard about a fell beast before, but the fact that it was wolf at least in part was worrying. There should have been some kind of warning if such a creature had trespassed through certain territories and gotten this close to the resort. It was certainly a problem that needed to be taken care of. "Sit," Julie ordered, walking around the bar with a bottle of vodka and the kit. "And open your shirt a bit more so I can clean this out for you."[-

Haunted VCR's Precious

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Lagertha sat down on a stool by the bar and opened the top of her shirt to expose the gash in her flesh. "I don't know what they're doing out here. But they must have a reason behind it. They don't just attack without,well, they don't really attack at all without an orc on their back. These beasts must also have heightened senses. I've never missed my mark on them.." She adjusted her boot with her free arm and crossed her legs. "You guys have any trouble with the orcs to make them want to attack?".

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-]Julie poured the woman a shot of the vodka as she listened and then gestured to it. "Go on and drink that. And no we haven't had any problems with fell beasts or orcs before...I've actually never seen either of them anywhere around here before...that's more of a worry than anything," she explained. Julie then took the vodka and splashed a bit on the wound then started carefully scrubbing it clean. As she worked, Julie asked, "Come to think of it...I've only seen your kind once or twice before...You're an elf, right?"[-

Haunted VCR's Precious

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Lagertha nodded her head."Yeah,I think my ears gave it away though". She chuckled a bit then her face had a stern look to it."But in all joking aside. There must be something attracting them around here. I've been hunting orcs for quite some time and its led me this way. Well, besides the fell beast that attacked me and this was the first place I saw". Lagertha looked around,"Who runs this place anyway?''

lilix_fantasia's Husband

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
-]"This is my brother's place," Julie replied, finishing up what she was doing to clean out the wound, "Him and his wife own and run this place. Really I just sort of help him out whenever I'm free." She paused for a few moments to apply some ointment to the bite and start wrapping the wound up. "If there are orcs coming this way, then I'm sure it won't be a problem for very long. They'll either fall in line and become good customers or..." Julie's voice trailed off rather threateningly.[-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff